Suffers from the 8th grade syndrome

>suffers from the 8th grade syndrome
>makes friends and enjoys school life ordinarily

How?

Find your people and have crazy good sex.

Anime

How can you find cute chunibyo patients?

What do you mean
Anime is the reflection of the reality isn't it?

She makes friends with other chuunis and recovering chuunis

So this whole Chunni thing is Japan is just an anime meme, right? I mean, I had a time where I was kind of a cunt and I thought I was special for like maybe 6 months in highschool, but I have never seen anyone this autistic.

Where do you think? A damn school.

Maybe you didn't have the mega autist with naruto headband in your middle school, but I had.

It's magic

Sounds pretty omoshiroi desu senpai, you should have made friends with him

I think in anime it's a bit exaggerated but I had a friend in 8th grade who would talk about how he had a cat's soul and his human soul was stolen and he could see auras and other crazy shit

She's a girl.

You literally cannot fail at having a social life as long as you're a girl.

Kids like that are all over GaiaOnline and deviantart, fanfiction.net type places, thinking they're reincarnations of angels and shit. You don't hear about them on the news or anything but they definitely exist

This. When I was in middle school + freshmen year of high school I thought I was the literal child of Satan and Darkness and thought I had spirits in me, who took the form of the yu-gi-oh character Yami Bakura, that would take control of me and defeat my enemies with dark powers while encasing me in the Nine Tailed Fox aura due to having been a huge Naruto fan at the time.

>Sticking it on crazy
>user was arrested after this post

A lot of people make friends even if they have 8th grade syndrome. They may be bullied at school and in class, but most people find someone somewhere.

The werewolves in San Antonio got a lot of publicity. But then there were some criminal stuff involved too, and after the drama with the killed dog, bullying to suicide and bringing katanas to school I don't think there has been much in the media.

I have acted like anime characters for a few days in regular life, and I wasn't even a real case.
I also took part in some rituals to open a portal to the Digital World to meet my Digimon, together with other people online.

They, at one point or another, had chuunibyou.

She has a fat ass that's why

Why is rikka such a sweetheart

>that pic
holy shit my heart

>Kyoani
>bullying