So

Where were the good guys with guns to take out the bad guys with guns? Or is that all just a load of NRA horseshit?

BTW - scanner just reported a white male in custody - no weapons on him

Not present; clearly, that means we need more of them.

gun free zone, abbo.

dumb aussie

you're not legally allowed to bring a firearm to a concert in las vegas and something tells me you're not going to do very well returning fire at a guy with a machine gun 37 stories up in a highrise 1000 meters away

He had the high ground

can't bring guns into concerts
you're arguing against yourself

>shooting from rooftop
>gun free zone
>pistol against rifle at >30 yards

Stop it. You're making us good aussies look bad

Clearly a no-gun zone stop making us look bad faggot

sprawled across the city on the hunt right now.

Good question. More good guys should purchase weapons I suppose

The cops who showed up had guns, dipshit.

Yeah the cops got him.

They were all busy shooting at each other in retaliation

scanner reported white male in custody because he had a pellet gun. completely unrelated

concerts are gun free zones. plus they're mostly just tourists who didn't bring their gun with them on the plane

To return fire you need to know where it is coming from, you stupid cunt.

ITT - Butthurt Goober gun nuts

But, muh freedumz!??!!

Yeah someone should have just shot towards the hotel, hoping to hit the correct dark window hundreds of feet away at night surrounded by screaming drunk stampeding people.

Plain clothes officers were there and were killed. Cops seen on video running around scared. Tell me who they stopped and how they prevented the 30+ deaths. Oh wait they didn't.

If I was there, I'd want to be armed with a gun and bullet resistant vest rather than NOTHING AT ALL. This is also why I hate crowded places, the risk of dying by stampeded or getting sprayed like fish in a barrel.

>the good guys with guns to take out the bad guys
That is just a Wild West myth.
Wyatt Earp etcerata...

>scanner just reported a white male in custody - no weapons on him
Already know what gun he had but haven't released the name - Ann Coulter Law in play - near 100% chance of non white

I heard shortly after that report one of the cops say it was a pellet gun. Most likely not the shooter.

the police who shot the bad guy? what a dumb question

>Ann Coulter Law in play

Because Loughner was ID'd right away? Lanza too? Holmes as well?

So in countries where firearms are banned, who stops violent men or mass shooters whatever the case may be? Men armed with guns. Whether or not they have a badge or not is meaningless, the only way aggression is reliably stopped is self defence with an equal or greater weapon.

I don't know what level of bootlicker you have to be on to seriously think that cops are infallible but a civilian with a concealed pistol is totally useless in defending himself against an attack.

Not to mention that mass shootings can only affect such a tiny amount of people that a more credible threat to your life is normal day to day crime, which people defend themselves against every day.

Grow up you fucking statist faggot