youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because japan is full of midgets

Because it would be tough to self-insert...
FOR YOU

Because they're often Japanese highschoolers, where the average height is like 5'6".

Japan isn't ready for animekino.

>jojo

That reminds me, why are female adults almost always taller than high school boys in anime?

A CIA agent falls in love with Bane.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the big guy's phone number. Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls him, and is overjoyed to find out that he has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he engages in banter with the masked terrorist and asks what happens if he takes off his mask, he says it would be very painful. The CIA agent says he's a big guy, then the big guy answers, "FOR YOU."

Confused by these turn of events, the CIA agent investigates and finds out that the man he called is not the same man he fell in love with. In fact, he doesn't exist in this universe at all. He is the big guy's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of his crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves. While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of PAIN.

>Mc is a male voiced by a woman
>No other boy his age is
Kind of annoys me

It's so weird being on a board that is not sufficiently familiar with the Art of the Banepost.

I'm just here for the JoJo thread. You guys should practice a bit

Do you feel in charge?

youtube.com/watch?v=ycfdfinG_P8
youtube.com/watch?v=hXDNGS9V4Us
youtube.com/watch?v=m4DyTjrruVo
youtube.com/watch?v=JcVGDV67L-g
youtube.com/watch?v=o_rz1bluG_k
youtube.com/watch?v=JLUjMWRCzic

currently airing Hatsukoi Monster has some big fifth graders

Uhh you (don't) get to bring friends

It would be extremly painful

Because he wasn't alone.

This guy is 5'6?

He's half white though

Holly wasn't that tall though.

you're pure evil

But why are shonen MCs almost always manlets even compared to their peers?

>Woman

I thought all the jojo's were roughly a little over 6ft.

For you, maybe he isn't.