Motherfucking normie shit

iv only been here about 8 months and never ever posted because its not my right but its obvious this place is trash the past month. letting in faggot shills to do whatever they want. theres literally nothing going on here that EVERYBODY doesnt already know about other than maybe catalonia because im unfamiliar on that but there are places where shit really is happening so find those places and for the love of god dont post real happenings here. have fun with ur nazi larps. other than that post in privacy. if u dont know how then fuck off.

Nigger, fag or nigger fag?

just fag

Niggerest fag

ausfag and a memeflag. fuck off buuuuump

cia meme flag faggot fuck yourself

love it or leave it nigger

shameless self bump but atleast a handful of new nomie fags need to see this so they know to look elsewhere to better parts of the internet

cia cia cia cia aussiefaggot faggot ggotffotogggddffoodggot faggot fuck you

>"been here 8 months"
>"newfags"
love it or leave it faggot if you wants outs just dont come back

Gtfo AW, lurk more fag.

people who actually come here can see what pol is becoming, ripoff Sup Forums essentially with some /r9k/ fuck Sup Forums find the new one faggots

aus best country my man

been here unimaginable eons because virginity and body odor
>faggot non breeder

okay enjoy cuckery u muslim shithole fuck

i will admit that yes, ever since hwndu got exposure it brought allot of edgy normie newfags here and fucked it up but its up to us to keep it pure here and fight back to try keep them out

cia and every other govt agency is watching this place to the point that any real happenings are gonna be larp'd and shilld till u dont know what the fuck ur lookin at. its already happening

Fucking retard. Mods should ban you for being new.

one more shameless bump for the normies that might come here since its gonna die in a second

meme flag fuck yourself faggot
>thinks im doing this because i just love being on /ciapol/

notice shill its all meme flags responding

oh shit did the meme flags stop... wonder fuckin why

Because this is a shit thread and you're a total mongoloid.

MODS ! DO YOUR FOOKIN' JOB.

coming from a fuckin nigel i bet.
>hurr durr durrr
normies seeking anything other than nazi larps evacuate for fucks sake.

>huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur duuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur faggot fuck yourself french muslim cunt

I am not amused.

>fookin
>faggot

niether am i with the current state of Sup Forums for the past month

That normie spelling.

the reason this entire board is shite is because of the mass appeal. u faggots talked too much and now its mainstream and has been for years. u hardcore fags dont get it so stay here. new fags find something new

there happy? now that u turned ur fuckin swastika off for me

notice how ur mods dont stop me? maybe they want u focused on me rather than real shit? bet even now that i said this i get delelted. fuck yourself faggot open ur fuckin mind ur board is being watched

take that back mods WONT delete me cuz they want u distracted by pizza and how tired u are

here for the frog traders. trade elsewhere

watch for shills stupid new fags. leave Sup Forums

>8 mounths.
kys fag you know nothing of this site. you probably watch Sup Forums videos on youtube.

dont u fuckin see what im doing here bump me faggot normies wont even notice and theyll leave. fuck.

Why do i see a face ? am I sPeCiAl ?

What are you doing?

dum dum dum dum dum dum
>idiot doesnt understand

>thread almost 1 hour up.
>28 post by OP

OP is a lonely faggot

It has been shit since 2015, if not earlier, you fool

being
>faggot
>normal

thanks faggot
>normies looking for anything leave
>unless nazi larps

probly frog trader
>fuck off

ooouch

It seems no one here cares about politics or any rational discussion. Everyone ignores high quality smart threads but bumps shitty non stories

obove post ^^^

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaas
>faggot leave
>practically jesus at this point

>but its up to us to keep it pure here and fight back to try keep them out

LOL. There's nothing "pure" here anymore. Niether on double chan's pol. This place is a lost cause. Kuddos for your blind optimism.

thank you even tho nazi larper, probably fuckin shill which ruined 4 and 8 chan faggot fuck off

keep helping me bump please cuz i want normies to fucking leeeeeeeeave
>not understanding faggots
>want your own board dont want to help
>also want normies out
normies find a new place this is genuinely not he place for u anymore because this whole place is under serveillance, if u post happenings here u are wtched, just stop

U mad bro?

mad u faggots arent either contained in the nazi thread or contained in a different website. i may be 1yrfag but your fucking everything up fag

hey, notice how it took this long

to ask for a fucking link or anything to what i posted about

catalonia or otherwise. nothing
>nothing at all

kike bitches watch out normies this i what ur up against

hyhh

bump fuck you

typically people ask for links or anything to prove their stories, these people are lying because this whole fucking place is shills NORMIES LEAVE