youtube.com/watch?v=go2FYOhipiE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

For what?

youtube.com/watch?v=8ptqvs4aDio

This meme is still alive?

Why is Gotz eating tacos?

>Gotz
>taco

Those movies were still shit adaptions, the new show is just a new level of being an acid lava shit from eating too much taco bell

Remember when they celebrated kurisumasu?

Sup Forumsermin thread.
Sage.

This new anime completely outshines the 90s original retard. Seriously if you weren't so brain dead and autistic, you'd realize it was actually some damn good anime

Hi Kotaku.

Desperate for clicks I see.

Oh, is that where this "apologize" crap started?

ever ancient
ever new

The movies weren't bad desu.

Hitler will never stop being at least mildly amusing. He's the meme generation's daffy duck.

Stop promoting your stupid video. That meme has been beaten to death and is no longer funny nor original

i'm sorry people still like berserk

truth. this first episode blew my mind, i can't wait for the next one.

Guts is even more badass in the new anime than in the manga. Butthurt traditionalists are just stubbornly set in their ways.

And Casca looks so much better

totally. i never understood why her skin was so dark before. aren't they supposed to be in europe?

She's white now, read the latest chapter

And no, they're not. It's an imaginary world with European themes

Was she some sort of gypsie?

youtube.com/watch?v=_VZiCPuNYw4

>This thread

youtube.com/watch?v=go2FYOhipiE

i don't get it

She is supposed to be Mediterranean/North African.

When are they going to bring Griffith back? He was my favorite character from the old show. Which reminds me I still need to finish watching it.

She's part Kushan, so yes, actually, kind of. The Gypsies originally came from Northern India, and the Kushan Empire has avery Indian feel. Although if there are anything like Gypsies in Midland they probably came into Midland much longer ago than the recent Kushan stuff. Casca might be from more recent "migrations" or her people might be basically, gypsies and have come longer ago.

I honestly don't see how anyone can hate on this animation, it looks badass.

Remember when their favorite part of the holiday season was the low low prices at your local retailer?

stop

Post the beach one.

BEST ARC

Oh man, I actually feel bad after watching Berserk 2016.
I thought 3DCG was going places after the few all-CG shows in recent years.

Can't stop.

fixed

das it mane

is the old anime worth watching? i want to give berserk a try but i'm not in the mood to read manga

what chapter was this?

I'm watching it right now and it's bretty good.

why

I would have taken a literal slideshow.

>She's white now, read the latest chapter
No, she isn't.

Her skin is more pale, though.

Uniqlo arc

>Uniqlo

NEW THREAD

But the real Kushan Empire was of Iranian descent, even though it occupied Northern India.

Someone post the forest bandits screenshot from the Anime

No.
FUCK YOU MIURA AND YOUR IM@S.
YOU LAZY ASS PIECE OF SHIT.
THE RIDE NEVER ENDS AND I'M MADDER BY THE DAY

Although i haven't done anything worthwhile with my life

She looks okay here.

She's just a bit roasted from the flames

They're trying to darken her whitewashed skin.

NEW THREAD'S UP. GET IN HEYA BROS.

No.

Fuck you

Is this bait?

>Griffith drinking a beverage, symbolizing the loss of bodily fluids i.e. his demon semen spilling into Casca
>Guts eating a hamburger, symbolizing the loss of meat i.e. his arm during the Eclipse

So is this movie series discontinued?

OST is bad
I didn't hear any real problems with the sound design
If it was 2D digital I would have loved it, almost everything else was well done the CGI just looks awful and awkward. I mean compared to amateur work its not bad, but considering the kind of work they had to put in to get it looking like that I think they could have done better.
I figure it was a director decision to push CG, or a budget decision. I can't imagine the director seriously considering this superior to what we're used to.
Personally I would have loved a messy ping pong style animation rather than trying to copy the manga's realistic type of art.
I'm probably going to watch it because they are doing enough things right that I'll be able to enjoy it, but I'll still sliently be upset about the style.

>didn't incorporate Stalin into the dialog
2/10