Be American

>be American
>get shot

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html
breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Be Palestinian
>Get shelled.

>be israeli
>get ovened by this commentv

what is a gun

>be Jewish
>get persecuted throughout history for your horrid beliefs and gross bloodline
>get gassed

>go to school
Get shot
>go to concert
Get shot
>go to cinema get shot
Amerilards will defend this

>get gassed
Unfortunately that has already been debunked. They were delousing chambers.

fucker I just wanted to make this thread

I really hope it was a non white so they can start ramping up the ovens

>Be Jew
>Get gassed
>Get shot
>Get ran out of countries for centuries
>Get surrounded by people who want to kill you and rely on the support of bigger nations for the survival of your country

But wait! I know the solution!

MORE GUNS

>be Jewish
>Don't get gassed
>end up shitposting on a Mongolian tapesty board

As oposed to europe
>go to concert
get bombed or shot
>go to christmas market
get run over
>go to fireworks show
get run over
>walk around on the streets doing nothing
get run over

Remember, no limits open borders for all, nazi.

>mfw american

Is this legit? I thought it was just a meme at first but I'm starting to think it might be true because it gets posted here so often.

>mfw britburka
>have to give up spoons and forks, get arrested for not paying the telly license and making mean comments about islam online, have acid thrown onto my face, get blown up and then run over but it's ok because part and parcel

>be American
>let your country turn majority non-white

>be American
>undesirables get shot
>dirty foreigners never stop being butthurt
>masturbate to anime
Life is good

Be kike,
Be designer lampshade

>says the brit

>56%

>go to vegas
>stay in vegas
>in a body bag

>be American
>get shot

make it easy and legal to own gun. crazy person buys gun.

HMMM,HMMM, I WONDER WHAT WILL HAPPEN

>They were delousing chambers.

Never forget the gorillion.

Sure m8 we are lower than you but you are declining very fast too. London and Brigmingham are minority non-white now

The whole western world is going to shit with constant muzzie attacks, and nonstop mass shitskin migration. It's how you want to prepare yourself for it that matters. Letting the police cuck you out of weapons or means to fight the upcoming race/political war is dumb.

It was an automatic gun, they are banned you retard. It was a Muzzie terrorist.

And anyways your concert bombing killed more than this shooting. This is the first attack we had since Trump won, you've had several.

>be asian
>be a fucking psycho mass shooter

>be basement dweller
>safe from life

>be israeli
>fail to topple Syria
>get nuked by Iran

>be IDF soldier
>get stabbed to death by an 8 year old

>London and Brigmingham are minority non-white now
non-British white. And you realize the top 13 most populated American cities are the same? Every single one of them majority non-white. Your whitest city is Portland at something like 70% white, this is fucked. At least mudslimes in the UK keep themselves to their own shitholes.

>The whole western world is going to shit with constant muzzie attacks, and nonstop mass shitskin migration. It's how you want to prepare yourself for it that matters. Letting the police cuck you out of weapons or means to fight the upcoming race/political war is dumb.
Yeah, you couldn't even stop your politicians giving up your country to spics in one generation democratically but somehow you're organized and militant enough to kill off a hundred million shitskins in the deadliest war in history. You burgers are delusional

>be a kike
>get knifed in the streets of Jerusalem by Palestinians
Spare me the bullshit, hook nose.

Wow how original

SHOOT IT DOWN

>be kike
>not even human

>didn't read what I said

Stop being an dense cunt. I acknowledged that we have less whites but your country is rapidly playing catch up.

While demographics are important, it's inevitable for whites to be minorities in their own countries. Whites in America are a minority by 2043 while they are a minority in the 2060s in the UK.

The question is HOW should you prepare yourself for the inevitable. Your police cucks you hardcore in owning anything remotely suitable for defense. You will need a weapon for the upcoming ethnic conflicts.

jej

But I thought that everything that happens in Vegas stays in Vegas

>go to school
>get shot
>go to the mall
>get shot
>go to the movie theatre
>get shot
>go to a nightclub
>get shot
>go to work
>get shot
>be american
>get shot

>catch up.
You have to be falling at the same or faster rate for this to happen. This is not the case

>while they are a minority in the 2060s in the UK.
This will never ahappen. Unlike the US, Europe is not afraid of far-right governments. Minority white US is pretty much guaranteed now though, but good luck to you if you think your guns are going to help you when your country around you is turning to shit under majority shitskin rule.

t. Tel Aviv

The victims certainly aren't leaving anytime soon.

this is a gun

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/immigration/10032296/White-Britons-will-be-minority-by-2066-says-professor.html

You're retarded. You're just two decades off.

>europeans are not afraid of far right governments

You are far more left than the US. You're "conservative" party is more leftist than the democrats. You have no actual right wing in Europe anymore.

he used that on the 150th floor

>go to concert
>blown up or run over
>go to market
>run over
>go to restaurant
>run over
>go to parade
>run over

Why is Europe so fucking laughable? This is our first attack since Trump won. Get back to letting in more Mudslimes, Sven Mywifesson.

holy shit

>be jew

with her dying breath I bet she said "refugees welcome"

sweden is the biggest cancer in the world

Dylan done got triggered!

Europe has fallen to 80-90% and there is already a huge resurgence in far-right politics. 50% is just not possible, your projections are pointless.

>You are far more left than the US. You're "conservative" party is more leftist than the democrats. You have no actual right wing in Europe anymore.
You're no better off. Your "right-wing" is letting in millions of illegal immigrants a year and doesn't care one bit about the fact that you're a few percentage points away from becoming majority non-white. At least there are third-parties in Europe that talk some sense.

>Mwuh we're more white than you

Why are you arguing about this?

>europe has fallen to 80-90%

That's if you include eastern europe you disingenuous faggot.

40% of kids under 5 are foreigners in Germany now.

breitbart.com/london/2016/09/21/germany-40-percent-migrant-background/

In fact you are declining faster solely because you have open borders and let in refugees into your country nonstop with no limits.

Stay in denial you useful fucking moron. Trump is deporting a record number of illegals and construction on the wall has started. What has May done? Absolutely nothing.

Burgers are delusional about the state of their country, they need waking up

>40% of kids under 5 are foreigners in Germany now.
And how many of those are EEs?

>Stay in denial
56% and think you still have a future. Who is in denial mate? If thinking at majority non-white your country is not totally fucked doesn't make you delusional then I don't know what does. Your non-existent wall isn't going to do shit. Your president is a New Yorker, he probably loves the idea of America going non-white majority.

Why does it matter to you that you somehow prove the UK is "whiter"?

It doesn't, just that Americans are aware that they do not have it anywhere near as better off compared to the rest of the white Western world as they seem to think. We are all fucked, only Americans (the ones who have it the worst) refuse to admit it.