It's almost like other races are human beings capable of love and warmth

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu
youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>wins the internet

I'd tie down whoever wrote that and saw off each appendage slowly and painfully

Cute baby, funny chubby legs and little feet and holes in hands, 10/10 would cuddle

Just like IQ emotional intelligence is something that some people develop more than others and just like intelligence poverty and overcrowdness severely limit it.

Emotion has barely anything with G factor you idiot

She's probably just fattening it up before throwing it in the oven.

>breastfeeds infant
With what? That chest is flatter than mine

i could fap to that

yeah im sure this single isolated incident will over shadow the fact that chinks
>Fry living dogs
>beat each other to death with a hamer
>run each other over
>don't maintain shit and let others die for no reason

yeah that totally showed me OP

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Death_of_Wang_Yue

Every race has their niggers, I wouldn't consider westerners general treatment towards animal life that great either. If anything modern China has been emulating the industrial revolution on steroids

>It's almost like other races are human beings capable of love and warmth

Actually, it's more like examples of Asian empathy are so exceptional that they become major international news.

Hiv and other serious infections can be passed in breast milk. I would be pissed if some random cop started to breast feed my kid.
This is not cool

But it's a hot gook though.

How is she breastfeeding if she isnt pregnant or recently had a child?

In America she would have been sent to the electric chair for the rape of a toddler.

Being distant, reserved and not overly emotional is a feature of the most advanced races. These features are often demonized in american-negro culture.

This is cute .

>That Brazilian woman who was praised for having traditional Chinese values for rescuing a drowning child while a bunch of chinks afk'd near the river and WATCHED HIM TRY NOT TO DROWN

Chinks are literally the worst.

This. Since she's lactating that means she's alredy done it with one or more of her own and using someone else's is incredibly time saving.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xu_Shoulan_v._Peng_Yu

Is she a cuck for breastfeading someone else's baby?

>woman rapes newborn infant
>is called a hero for it
so this is female privilege...

I really wish this "wins the internet" goes away, it really makes me made. It's like term's "pinterest perfect", makes my blood boil

Alternatively letting a baby go without milk will have consequences, and formula doesn't cut it for healthy development. I'd be more worried about the felon degenerate mother

When you a population of 1 billion you're bound to have a lot of sores sticking out.

Imagine if the U.S population was that big. China would probably be laughing at us having a mass shooting or chimpout every hour. Or a terrorist attack in Europe

post your geos asian bois

Designated birthing streets

christ you're stupid...
if you seriously wanna talk about a race that has been beaten into supmission for hundrets of years by barbaric nomads you seriously need to atleast have to understand the basics

Qing-Dynasty
to make it short
>Barbaric tribe invades China
>slaughteres numerous people
>takes over country
>start to rule with iron fists executing everyone apposing theire view
>people get dictated what to do and what not
>people are encouraged to rat out people, like communism but they atleast killed you

>people start revolution under a guy calling him self jesus (claimed this to be the second coming)
>millions get slaughtered
>everything lost

you tell me boi what could be the reason for some insectoid race

you're borderline retarded analogy about "hurr durr muh industrial revolution"
or the fact that they got raped, slaughtered and beaten into submission by a barbaric tribe?

fucking retard...

t. circumcised amerifat

The best reply I've read today

we r da most adbanced lace

literally could have killed the baby doing that but OK PAL

Who cares about baby rats.

Pretty much ye, especially when its some fucking criminal's kid. She'll probably be tossing him into jail when he too becomes a criminal in 16 years

>asians are cold and sociopathic insect people
Only the chinese, you moron. And not all of them, as you yourself posted. There are still a few good chings left, but sadly, they risk getting killed by vehicles, escalators and other machinery the longer they stay in China.

>save drowner
>forced to pay medical compensation by law

god I wish that were me

asian are compassiona----

China has no groids and does not glorify homosex, therefore no AIDS

That's fucked up. If I was the mother I'd be pissed. Breast feeding is hugely important for developing a bond between mother and child. Who knows how fucked up this kids head will be as the memory of some stranger sticking a titty in it's mouth cultivated in its subconscious. Paired with it being raised by a single parent or none at all. If she stays on the force long enough she may even have the privilege of arresting this kid one day.

Bull shit.

1. She would have to be prego to produce milk and lactate. So she conveniently is prego too?

2. There's baby formula. So this shit isn't even needed and why would you want your baby sucking on some other lady's milk?

TFW NO MOMMY GF

asians aren't robo-----

women can induce lactation on their own sometimes
just like in my anime hentais

>The great influence of the Negro, a psychological influence naturally, not due to the mixing of blood. The emotional way an American expresses himself, [...] can best be studied in the illustrated supplements of the American papers; the inimitable Teddy Roosevelt laugh is found in its primordial form in the American Negro. The peculiar walk with loose joints, or the swinging of the hips so frequently observed in Americans, also comes from the Negro. American music draws its main inspiration from the Negro, and so does the dance. The expression of religious feeling, the revival meetings [...]. The vivacity of the average American, which shows itself not only at baseball games but quite particularly in his extraordinary love of talking [...] is scarcely to be derived from his Germanic forefathers, but is far more like the chattering of a Negro village. The almost total lack of privacy and the all-devouring mass sociability remind one of primitive life in open huts, where there is complete identity with all members of the tribe.
- C.G. Jung

>Instead, besides its Puritan-Protestant component (which, in turn, as a result of its fetishistic emphasis on the Old Testament, possesses many judaized, degenerate traits), it seems that it is precisely the negro element, in its primitivism, that has set the tone in important aspects of the American psyche. [...]Thus, the famous Porgy and Bess by the Jew Gershwin, which deals exclusively with blacks, is considered in the US to be a classic work inspired by “American folklore.” The composer has declared that he lived for some time among American blacks in preparation for this work, Fitzgerald: American civilization can be called a civilization of jazz, i.e., of a negrified music and dance. In this domain, very singular “elective affinities” have led America, by way of a process of regression and primitivization, to imitate the Negroes.
- J. Evola

>baby formula
only if you want the kid to grow up a brainlet

asians aren't an insectoid rac---

you dont have to be prego to breast feed.
royalty in the past didnt breast feed, they gave their children to their maids.

Gook getting her titty sucked on is proof of nothing.

There is no actual way she could just randomly breastfeed a child. That woman has not been pregnant ever.

completely wrong
we're not talking about number we're talking about statistics
yes white people are statistically more likely to develope psycopathic tedencies and commin murder for emotional reasons
i can admit that

can you admit that a country with 1 billion people should have enough working people to repair escalators so theire citezen won't get eaten alive by the cockwheels?

there are a lot of things wrong with chine and the most important thing is they don't give a shit about each other

china is a dirty place

>German
>laughing at someone for being over run by barbarians

Lmao. Your girlfriend doing another overnight shift at the refugee centre again?

child got more problems than that
mother is a criminal in china

It's natural for human women to take care of stranded little ones, family goes beyond just your biological mother and father. Remember that human beings used to live in extended tribes and everyone took care of and raised each others children

can I go to china and suck her titty too?

Can we call her, dare I say it, Lactatia?

where do you get the impression im taking a piss on that subject?

im sorry mr. LeEbbin 1337 xXxTrollxXx1995
but if you don't have anything to contribute than...

oh never mind "Anarcho-Capitalist" atleast you're able to read

SUCC

Moobs or GTFO

Why do Sup Forums hate Chinese so much?

Your mom has to get arrested first.

Higher test scores

You, dense motherfucker.

No, seriously... What is wrong with them? How can you not go and help? How do they raise these people? I don't understand.

75% of this place is retard shitpoasters

That's fine Chinese are unfeeling monsters but maybe if they stop walking on the street in front of cars they wouldn't get their ass run over.

>75% of this place is retard shitpoasters
>kekistani flag

>Sup Forums is autistic
>chinks don't value dogs or cats much

it's pretty easy
you haven't been around Sup Forums much, have you?
there have been several incidens where Sup Forums rescued dogs/cats or identified a person guilty of animal cruelty

really inhumane

>wins the internet
>and the internet is loosing its mind
>and the internet can't handle it
>is going viral
Lazy clickbait """journalism""" titling 101

It's just a bigger rat eating its own to stay strong.

emotional intelligence is not a real thing.

I think you may be on to something

Never trust a fart

I do not believe that is the only reason.

My guess is that this board is full of edgy teenagers who can't even vote.

Hi 50 cent party. You're a Chinese shill. China has thousands of shills they use to go on American websites and push propaganda. It's called the 50 cent party

You're reading off the script almost exactly.

>If anything modern China has been emulating the industrial revolution

This is a phrase that they like to use quite a bit to excuse China's actions

I almost puked, what a disgusting subhuman.

>Muh Dogs

Voting change nothing, trump is a cuck who turned down some of his own promises.

We're fucked

holy fuck is that sick

Oh, oh, here she comes.
Watch out boi, she'll chew you up
youtube.com/watch?v=yRYFKcMa_Ek

>My guess is that this board is full of edgy teenagers who can't even vote.
oh most definetly
it's the "cool thing to do" to be an edgelord on Sup Forums tho you can still have quite interesting conversations from time to time

there are obviously other factors like economical preassure and the fact that chinas money keeps flooding the worlds realestate market
but also the buying and dismanteling of entire factorys plays a part

you can make a endless list of why people hate china a lot of people here are just memeing tho since their NEET bux ain't effected from that

And people wonder why no one reads them and uses archives instead.

>She would have to be prego to produce milk and lactate.
So, you're saying that after a woman gives birth to a child (and thus, no longer pregnant), that she can't breastfeed her child? So what then, she just has to manically store as much milk as she can while she's still pregnant?

Very true

I heard you were saying something bad about asians, behind my back, user-kun?

"Asians".

Which, nig ? Koreans, Chinese, Thais, Indonesians ?

It's like talking about "whites" when dealing with Finns and Sicilians.

Assuming you're talking about the typical north-eastern asian, this notion of asians being cold blooded cyborgs is a meme. They just express it in a more standardized manner.

To express his emotions, a westerner needs to separate from the group while the asian needs the opposite.

I prefer "breaks the internet".

Yeah but she's probably just a weirdo that gets off on feeding other people's kids.

Thing is the mother would only care about herself and her family only. If some other baby was ran over I promise you she wouldn't give a shit even if it was her job.

Back into the rice burner, chink

>Chink
>representing all asian

That's amazing, These people are soulless.

You can milk anything with nipples.

She doesn't have shit on cops in brazil gunning people down heads getting blown off by 50 cals and faces ripped off by explosions

You both have to go back ching and chang.

>A Father's love: Transgender male cop breastfeeds suspect's hungry baby

this will happen soon

stop triggering my yellow fever faggot