twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

But they did, user.

>Lets break up

>he doesn't know
Read the afterstory.

I'm with this guy It's entirely possible for siblings to have a happy ending

Because Kirino was shit.

>drowned

Even if you didn't read the after story, it's pretty clear that it isn't over, just going by Kyou kissing her, and her reaction

>VN ending where they are coming back, cuz they're visiting some relatives on invitation
>Anime ending where they run off together
If you actually believe they drowned, when Sora is an incredibly skilled swimmer, then you're fucking retarded
Why they didn't include this bit in the anime is fucking beyond me

Stop being so easy to upset

>reading

does bakabt have it?

Nah

Lets not argue, rather, post more of best girl

To be fair to user, anime ending also has Sora hugging the rabbit she destroyed earlier.
Coupled with the fact that the whole swimming thing is skipped and thay she's supposedly a weakling because illness, it's easy to think that the ending is a dying dream.

Baka tsuki does, A momentary chance encounter.

Thanks found it
I shall report back

I'm just saying, it's silly to believe that Sora of all people drowned. If it was Haru alone, he would be dead. But Sora's pulled him out of water before
Just google Oreimo Afterstory, not hard to find

It was a fuck up on the animators part. She wasn't supposed to have the rabbit, the real one is still destroyed

>Kanafag tried to start a thread earlier
Nice to see that faggot taken down a peg

I honestly dont mind too much, I kinda like the sad ending in YnS (if it actually happened)
And besides, there's still the VN which has a happy ending.
Haruka no Sora TL WHEN!??!?

>Spoiler
When the team translating YNS finishes, they said they're moving on to HNS, but the last update was in january, so I'm not holding my breath

I know, some user in another imouto thread told me. I'm a filthy secondary to YnS as I've been putting off the VN until the translation is complete, so I also thought they died on the ending.

I should probably just learn moon runes, it would be quicker

The only route worth reading is, obviously, Sora's. So just dl it now, the Sora route is finished

I'm debating it, but I"m fucking lazy

Preaching to the choir user
I'm trying to learn Latin at the moment too

Siblings often get happy endings, They just don't usually fuck.

>Don't usually fuck
>Oreimo: It's implied pretty heavily that they've done it at least once
>Yosuga no Sora: We see it happen
>Koi Kaze: They fuck after they reaffirm their feelings

I meant there are happy endings besides dating and having sex.

Get a load of this normie

>just started Oreimo yesterday
>Episode 11
>Kirino doesnt go to America
>Episode 12
>She apparently went to America

Did i miss something?

Episode 11 was a "what if" scenario. Episode 12 actually happens

It was split into good-end (relationship) and bad-end (going to America and becoming a motivational tool for superior Nigerian runners)

>A cute brown loli will never be your rival

Because Kirino is poopy poopitty poop.

Manami a best.

brown loli is also a motivational tool for long-legged Nigerian runners.

Why are you so obsessed with seeing girls getting fucked by blacks

Nigerian men need a constant supply of cunny to motivate them to run rather than rape and pillage (legal action would take them out of work) or eat fried chicken (fat fucks can't run nigga)

God damn, so much faggotry going on here

This firm middle-schooler body only exists to please Nigerian runners. After every run (where the Nigerian obviously runs three times further than the soft girls he will soon rut), they engage in sweaty, exclusively vaginal sex. The soft, young, supple girls are told they must do these acts to have a career in running, but soon grow to love their job and eventually will give up running entirely in order to gain weight and give birth to future hybrid runners that are more easily controlled than the wild Nigerians.

Truly, what they are doing is selfless because it ensures a future where less flowery JC girls will have to serve long Nigerian cock, cock almost as thick as the soft legs they believe they can run with, and twice the length of their immature vaginas. Long Nigerian cock, sore after many hours of training and being constrained in tight shorts, now given extreme release in the new tightness of vagina and uterus.

>implying your shitskins could ever compete with Kyousuke's dick
Niggers have nothing on Kyou

>a cute brown loli will never wake you up by sucking your dick

You can leave now
This isnt a cuck thread

>You will never cum inside a demon loli after taking her virginity
>She will never force her way into your home, declaring herself your wife
Life is suffering

kirino is shit

Is Kirino blond?

They do in my cantonese illustrated narratives

Nah, she's brunette. She just dyes her hair

>Why cant siblings get happy endings?
Because they shouldn't. Incest is morally wrong.

Prez, please leave

Why can't mothers and sons get happy endings?

Say that to my face

Nee-sans like her make things to my heart

Whoops, didn't link post correctly.

Anyway, an user reached the Sister Ending with his onee-san:

Does it get better? Or no imouto was the first Ln I tried to read in Japanese, and after a few chapters of boredom and otaku winking "haha I'm at a maid cafe!!!" and unrealistic cringe-worthy relationships I dropped it. I tried watching the JC Staff anime and the adaption was even worse, with loud obnoxious BGM.

I think the final icing that made me drop it was when the author implied he wouldn't go for the incest ending (tho we know how that turned out.)

He COULDN'T go for an incest ending. Laws in japan wouldn't let him.
He made sure everyone knows their story isn't over with the After Story, though

A mother's first time belongs to her son

Thats bullshit
The publishers didnt want him to, there are no laws against incest in fiction
Yosuga no Sora got a fucking anime didnt it

>Mother gets pregnant via artificial insemination
>Gives birth via c-section
>Gives her virginity to her son
Fuck, I'm down

That's such a roundabout way of doing things

It's also the only way to give your virginity to your son

No?

But why

Because you can't have your hot taboo fetish without it.

don't delete my posts please, it was completely related

The time is now, anons. Hug your imouto and post results now.

She's sleeping.
>enter her room
>she's lying there, breathing softly
>lean over and kiss her forehead
>on my way out, my mom sees me
>"I'm so glad you're a nice brother to her, things could have been a lot worse you know."
>feel pride as my imouto-protection drive is boosted tenfold
I am her guardian and serve only to protect her forever.

On another note, when will Kirino not be a bitch? I tried watching oreimo but I couldn't progress past episode 4. Kirino is not dere enough to deserve her onii-chan's love from what I've seen so far. Are the light novels better?

Sasuga. Keep being an exemplary nii-san.

Is that the best you got grandma?

The whole point of the show is to see her character develop and see the story unfold. Watch more. Her brother wouldn't marry her if she was still being a bitch to him

>He COULDN'T go for an incest ending. Laws in japan wouldn't let him.

What laws

Aye, it gets a little difficult every now and then, but I am never not giving 100%. Arigatou, user-san.
Does she ever get dere? Ever? If so, I'll probably finish it.

>Does she ever get dere?
Not really. She just becomes less hostile.
She's better in the LN but the anime staff had no interest in making Kirino look like anything but a bitch.

What? She never becomes dere? What have you been smoking?

Nigga what? Are you forgetting the part where she hugs him when he was crying and she was being really warm and sweet? The scene where they're in Akiba after the wedding is not canon.

>The scene where they're in Akiba after the wedding is not canon.
Same question, what have you been smoking? If the epilogue isn't canon the ending actually is shit as they didn't get togetehr again. It's one of the most important scenes in the series, saying it isn't canon is just plain retarded.

>tfw no imouto to hug

They didn't get back together in that scene, it was showing that they still had feelings for each other. It wasn't in the After Story

"You're weird"

Kirino has had feelings for him for a long time and she tried to abandon them quite a few times. Without the epilogue it's quite probably to assume Kirino went to Europe for modelling. The epilogue is such a crucial scene, you not acknowledging it seems so uttery retarded to me.

Morality.

They can?
youtube.com/watch?v=mugpAA5xEnI

Not really, an innocent kiss on the cheek doesn't say much.

>cheek

But user, them rejecting their immorality and becoming better people would be a happy ending.

Why does this kid look mentally scarred

He pussied out on the ending

It is because it is all Imouto trash. The true sibling romance is with onee-sans.

This man knows

>go to her room
>spread arms
>did someone tell you on that forum again to hug me?
>you could do that without them telling you you know
>she hugs me
>I take my leave

I shit you not.

No imouto to hug...

Good...good on you.

That's...there's something very modern and yet ancient in this. It's poetically beautiful, as if all things are put in their proper place.

Onee-san is superior I agree
Imoutos need love too though

Incest is wrong mmmkay.

It's pretty much a single faggot making these threads frequently and ignoring what happens to come to conclusion that they break up.

Not if it's done right.

>this autism

Hey Nii-chans, I managed to find a copy of Car Accident user's screencap, since nobody seems to have that.

Yeah, the denial was something else when the anime/LN ended. That's why it was headed by the autistic tripfag who shall not be named.

That's really cute, user.

Fake as hell