Red pill on gun control

Give me your best reasons, infographs, arguments to not limit gun rights.

I live in cuckgermany and really want to red pill with this.

Bonus points for statistics outside of America.

Bump

Anyone?

SHALL

It always comes down to Europoors comparing American homicide rates to postcard European microcountries like Belgium, so it's important to look at the causes of homicide and violent crime

>Social strife
America is more polarized and divided than almost any other western nation right now. This raises the rate of violent protests and thus violent crime.

>Poverty
America has much higher economic inequality than most other western nations, and economic inequality is a predictive factor in violent crime

>Niggers
NIGGERS

>Gang violence and drugs
America is next door to a cartel state smuggling entire Belgian GDPs worth of cocaine and arms across the border.

You don't need America. Switzerland is single handedly the greatest example you have.

That's what I thought too. But the person I talked too said: “Well babla America has the biggest social problems, so Switzerland doesn't count. That's why I wanted some infograps to prove him wrong, that gun control actually leads to more crime

those two lines are clearly not related

>America is more polarized and divided than almost any other western nation right now.
idk man, europes pretty fucked right now. the UK literally voted to leave the EU, none of your states have done that to the federal government

This is a non shitposting thread. Thanks.

Fucking idiot. The weapon and illegal use of it is already banned you fucking moron.

Don't you need to take your girlfriend down to the refugee center for her "volunteer" work?

Read more than just the headline next time. Thanks.

Redpill me on psy ops and why theres so many gun control threads right after this.

the guy was using a full auto, full auto was banned in 1986

looks like it didn't work

Sorry man, but you read the thread wrong. I want LESS gun control and some good arguments that would lead to LESS gun control.

Wtf is wrong with everyone just reading the thread title?

Here you go. I don't really have anything for outside of the US, but I hope that this will help you.

Finally someone who reads more than just the head line. Thx.

Half right. NEW full auto guns made after 86 are illegal. Anything before that time is legal but super expensive. However, you are probably right in assuming this dude has an illegal machine gun, because that's what I'm assuming too

Bumpo

Bumping. We'll need these for tomorrow.

Ty bro. I hope people read the fucking thread and not just the thread name...

You need to put violent crime against abortions if you want to see what a correlation looks like.

It's almost always the niggers.

Thx. Got some that show that more guns lead to less crime?

There really isn't that much correlation.

when you limit access to guns they just use other weapons like unbinned knifes. Give me a reason why anyone should be allowed a knife at all? because they arnt even allowed to have knifes in bongland now.
You need to put your foot down somewhere before all of your rights are chiseled away.. hell even in bongland you cant have pepper spray, a woman stopped herself from getting raped with peper spray and they charged her with assault and possession with an illegal weapon.

go find charts of violent grime, gun crime, knife/other violent crime, and gun availability.
What you'll find is that when gun rights go down, overall crime goes up and violent crime by other means literally skyrockets.

what about correlation to demographics of melanated individuals?

I was hoping that some good ones would be posted here. Thx tho. Oh and I'm for less gun control, not more

NOT

This.

Single handedly the best argument for abortion.

Abortion is an act that has to be fixed by cultural practices not laws.

Darwinism at it's best.

Think about it.

>Shitty slutty woman, aborts
>Damages her ovaries, less likely to have kids in the future
> Just aborts out of convenience
> Never has kids so it doesn't raise degenerates

Shitty mothers means shitty kids which means likely criminals or degenerates.

Just stop incentivising single mothership via welfare + allow abortion (privately paid) and you have enough social & economical pressures to either wipe out a good portion of the degenerate population or improve their act a bit.

--

Anyway, as for guns means less crime, look up Kennesaw Georgia and their mandatory gun ownership laws.

There are others in the US too i think. usually these places see a huge drop in crime as soon as the mandatory ownership laws take effect.

>pic related

Don't worry, Calis working on it

You can't kill 20+ people on your own with a knife. I'm not anti-gun but you argument isn't very strong, it's a fact that guns make it significantly easier to kill people.

yea I figured you were pro gun.
Im not goning to post graphs and shit I find by googling because anyone can make a graph and Im not about to sit here and verify and run numbers of evrey image Id want to post. But just google those phrases and youll see some of what Im talking about.

Thx guys. Really sucks that europe has such a different viewpoint on some pretty important stuff (like guns, liberty, borders)

Cali trying to secede would be hilarious. Bureau of land management a federal entity has control of water access rights. If Cali leaves the United States they lose access to the water from the Colorado River. Good fucking luck with all of that.

Throwing knives are inexpensive and arrows can be made cheap.
Would you like to compare car attack + acid attack occurrences to gun attack occurrences in england?

I don't remember here i saw it but i do recall seeing a table showing that if you isolated only the white US population their crime levels would be similar to Finland.

Black US population crime would be Africa tier.

>acid attacks
Usually ends in casualties rather than deaths. Even the Tokyo sarin gas attacks only killed 12 people
>car attack
Same with above. Also cars have a much more widespread and practical use than guns, which are mostly for recreational usage nowadays. Few people buy rifles instead of pistols for self-defense.
>throwing knives/arrows
again, more likely to result in injury than death, also much less range, heavier, low rate of fire

The other big argument in favour of guns is the fact that your government has a real incentive not to fuck with your personal freedoms.

This is the only reason US government hasn't gone full UK on itself yet.

It knows that in a civil war it's likely not to survive the chaos and will end up being overthrown.

So from this perspective is trade off with how many deaths having lots of guns costs (accidental discharges, etc)

Australia's armed crime rate has stayed exactly the same, and our rates of sexual violence have gone up. Weirdly, unarmed crime has gone down. Also, farmers and rural people have a hard time killing pests like pigs, packs of roos, and foxes since semi-auto firearms are so restricted. As a result, the pest population (including kangaroos) has fucking exploded.

>2 posts by ID
great job "redpilling" surely this isn't yet another slide thread

DAILY REMINDER FOR AMERICANS
>DAILY REMINDER FOR AMERICANS
>In Germany the gun control is not as cucked as in California
>Bestsellter semi-auto here is the MP5
>The rules here make sense
>You committed a crime at some point? No guns for you
>You have a mental illness? No guns for you
>You have anger issues and police know you from fights? No guns for you
>You are following the law and secure finances?
All guns for you

>inb4 y u post this
because i meet americans everyday who tell me guns are banned in germany

all of that is true in a single occasion, but it all finds a way to even itself out in the end.

Who decides what constitutes mental illness or anger issues? If you beat a man in self-defence, does that count as a "crime" or a "fight"?

I was hoping to get more red pilled/ to get more arguments AGAINST gun control. Please read more than just the title. Thx.

Thx bro. Looks like the situation is better than I thought.

Except for the American Civil War where several states left the Union. The Union decided to not accept the peaceful leaving of the Union, and used force to bring the rogue states back into the Union, under severe penalties for daring to leave in the first place.

It won't go well for any state in the US trying to leave the Union. The Union has proven that already.

We have the same ammount of gun crime like you guys do. In comparison, its extremely easy to get a gun here. Maybe guns aren't the problem after all

You can if you attack elementary schools. Just look at Japan, where they have such mass murder attacks on a regular occurrence.

Yeah that's what I thought too. However I wanted to have some good infographs to convince others too.

because you cant stop someone that wants to kill people from killing people. Its a mental health problem not a gun problem. If you limited guns then you'd just get truck attacks like you do in europe.

There is litterally 0 argument against gun ownership.

Whenever someone's trying to blame america, remind them that EVERY CITIZEN IN SWITZERLAND has the OBLIGATION to own a gun.

Is there more crime in switzerland than in France for example ?

Well their logic is: “America has more social problems and without guns everyone would be safe“

Shouldn't we at least wait till the bodies are cool before we start talking about gun control?

i literally cannot fathom why anyone thinks that gun control in america is plausible at all when there's twice as many guns as people in the nation in circulation, and as i type this even more continue to flow into the population. many of these guns wouldn't go anywhere, and a government program would likely only result in result in responsible people turning in their firearms and that would only result in significantly empowering the black market trade for criminals.

plus giving up your right to self defense and relying on your government to take care of you like a child is the ultimate infantile cuckoldry.

Checked. Good post.