COME ON PUSSY

youtu.be/eIFLXvK4yN4?t=59s

he's like jebus or somethin

US have much more in common with Russia that they want to admit.

dude yelling " Come on Pussy " I can proudly proclaim that is most certainly a fellow kekistani

kek

That's some brass conos he's got.

He's a fucking retard faggot trying to look hard for pussy but in reality if there actually was a shooter there it would just make him want to unload at him and everyone around him more. Probably not a good idea to stand and antagonize someone firing off rounds at you especially when loads of bystanders are sitting around you. Guy is a cunt

if the fire comes from 32 st above your head then laying down is not much use? or even detrimental?*
peeps there did not know the origin of fire though so the best idea hearing some shooting is still to lay low

*just got me thinking anyone with military experience care to enlighten me

>Only guy who stands
>He's somehow a cunt
I think its past your bedtime Fredrick.

>all the women crying

how the fuck are you not completely in shock, like what, nigga, you dont have time for that shit, what even

he stands when everyone else kneels.

Yea this. He's a fucking twat

US is tsundere for Russia

damn that was quick

I'm fucking dying here

/ourguy/ for sure!

running to cover and avoiding the crowd is better than just staying still

Laying down out in the open is fucked, sprint to cover like a car or concrete wall or some kind or at least out of sight lines. Laying there does nothing

Hahaha what a champ

>Draw the shooters attention towards yourself and all the people around you

What a hero

>no cover
>out in the open
>laying down to wait to die

get into any cover,

a wall, a ditch, literally anything

kek

why does the gun sound like a rattle?

Well he's definitely not in the NFL

hahahahahhaa fuckin fat retards

I ask where the brave women in these moments because all that feminist scum are screaming oh my guuud ooh my god while man is screaming c'mon pussy hahaha yep, women are really revolutionary but only on twitter

theyre 100yd+ from the shooter

if he was firing in their direction youd hear loud cracks like a whip as the bullets went by

because cell phones

>chicks starts crying "Don't know what to do I don't know where to go I'm on my own"
>guy says come with us come with us
>his girlfriend "really"

Why are Women like this?

I shouldn't be laughing but I'm laughing

> Why are women like this
> Women

There's your answer

My sides left the stratosphere

>try to act like a chad
>COME ON PUSSY GUY WITH AN AR GET HERE!
>gunny granpa actually hears you, comes there and unloads on your ass and ther other 50 innocent people that were trying to hide and would've been fine otherwise

what an hero, truly a good goy

As always, the white goys demonstrate muslims are the least of our problems.

Yeah except none of that happened and he lived you fucking moron.

>an italian advocating cowering

shocking

That guy played too much brothers in arms

I agree. Fuckin idiot. Go play "hero" in call of duty or some shit.

This. He was prolly drunk. There's a thin line between bravery and stupidity.

>pol user
>has no common sense or basic logic
amagine muh shawk

Nah, those alt-right LARPers don't have bravery like that.

Easy to say things like this, sitting infront of a computer. I don't think the shooter would hear the guy, or not even see him amongst all the other shit going on. As for drawing fire towards him: The shooter was firing on people anyway, and it's not easy to think things through while the bullets are raining around you. The guy was probably distressed, shocked and angry.
The only thing that is certain is that he had huge balls, and that you guys are cowardly faggots.

Wow what a cool dood i bet he got a lot of pusy that night lol

Honestly I think hes just kind of in shock and doesnt know what to do, being a bit of a Chad this is just his instinctive reaction as opposed to cowering on the ground pissing himself

People have strange reactions to live fire situations, especially if its their first time

It's not bravery at all, it's anger. I completely understand that guy and can't say that I won't act in the same fashion.

he's also shitfaced drunk

It was nice to hear the guy offer the girl who was alone and afraid to come with him. That's why I love Americans. When the shit goes down the patriots are ready to step up.

Kek.

I'm dying

fukin lol

yea fuck you too

The guy is practically inviting the shooter to shoot at the people surrounding him. What a dick.

I would rather be surrounded by 100 people with that mentality than the opposite you faggot

Yep would break his limbs one by one

>being a sodomite
Hell is for ever!

there is documented case ww1 where entire untrained battalion with poorly trained commanders went into their sleeping bags when heavy bombing on them started.

>notusing yourself as bait to identify where you ought to shoot your guns

pathetic

>Death Toll rises way above 100 because morons too stupid to hide

Dont be stupid. They where going to molest her while she was defenseless

video clearly has thumbnail, and audio, but when i try watching it's entirely black

This. It's about the people he is putting in danger that didn't fucking ask for that.

Why is that dude with arms stretched standing in open?
Like wtf no map awarness

>come at me
>dozens of people around him

Genius

ha ha they weren't black

what a guy
I like to think I'd do the same but I know I'd just end up chest on the floor with the other pussies

>the 32st virgin shooter
>the Iron Stand Chad

We'll be showing up later today to evaluate your mental state and ability to be independent in society. Please shower beforehand.

>Come with us

I couldn't breathe for 2min

>bullets coming all around
>people dropping left and right
>nowhere to run
>only choice is to drop and cower or die on your feet
COME ON PUSSY

saved

Why don't anyone shoot back?

MARCH ON, VERA!

What the fucking fuck is wrong with you

Some people get an adrenaline dump and their biggest fear is not releasing it. Anticipation soaked in adrenaline eats away at them if they try to ignore it, guys like this always throw the first punch, they ff thru scary movies, they always gave up there position in hide and seek and they are also the type to say "fuck it" and go commando, which results in certain death. If death is around the corner, they'd rather meet it halfway than let the anticipation and adrenaline eat away at them. It's a defense mechanism for Terror Management. I know because I'm the exact same way.

And he's probably a bit tipsy.

He even does the cross as he says it.

"Spirit of Satan! Come at me, coward!"

i have a bigger bulge than him

KEK

woman at 1:05 gets shot, you see her legs move, then she winces, then her body slowly lets life drift away, then you see her for a few seconds just laying there when the camera man moves

Gun free zone.

>women start screaming and panicking right away
I hate this. It's like bar fights when two dudes start swinging at each other, some bitch on the other side of the room starts shrieking for no reason.
Just fucking lay down and pray for a quick death, fuck.

does anybody have the other video of the guy flicking off the direction of the shooter with a beer in his hand?

ROFL

I can't breath right now

>flicking off
flipping off, underage.

jesus fucking christ Sup Forums this meme will be spammed for decades

you are a cunt, you are jealous

ONE OF US!

>Shooter scared of him

You want cover. Period. There's concealment also, which is a runner up to cover, but it won't stop a bullet. Get to cover.
>t. former federal leo

The memes keep coming, this has me rolling.

>shooter doesnt even see him, shoots him anyways
this really got me