Shooter was white. Proof inside.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914778639731970048
murderpedia.org/male.G/g/goh-one.htm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

OP here, I suck cock

Proof.

He does not really look White to me.

On scanner they said ID of Marilou shared address with that of suspect. Government tax records show that property being purchased by a Stephen C Paddock. Likely a white dude with a name like that.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THESE PEOPLE DID IT

THERES SO MANY THREADS SAYING CONFIRMED THIS PERSON BUT NO FUCKING SOURCES ABOUT WHY ITS CONFIRMED.

>brown eyes >brown hair. Nord fags: "HE-HE-NOT WHITEEEE11!!1!1!!1!1!!!1!!!!"

I just explained why. We know police are looking for Marilou and on scanner they said she shares address with suspect that was killed.

20 dead. wew
Why are whites better at everything?

It's all BS speculation. The shooter is not confirmed

All we know is that a woman named Marilou Danley was either an accomplice or "companion" of the shooter. All else is speculating who the shooter is based on her facebook page, which could all mean nothing.

We know a lot more from the police scanner, which mentioned Marilou over an hour before confirmed to press. On that scanner they said her ID shared address with that of suspect.

anyone look up the license plates yet?

I bet he's a crazy leftist.

yeah so basically people think it's her old ass husband or this stephen guy who might be her roommate (though honestly could just be an unrelated landlord the address is registered to).

so right now nothing is confirmed, but Sup Forums would love if its her msnbc watching husband, so they're spread that everywhere.

Nigger you really think you have access to information Sup Forums is missing? A fucking scanner takes five seconds to get you dumb fuck, good job cluttering the catalog though.

Pol was one that reported info.

What are you talking about? I was writing it into text as it came over the scanner 2 minutes after we listened to Zebra20 make the fucking breach. You're whining
>muh Sup Forums already would know
And we're telling you, yes, Sup Forums has already confirmed this shit forever ago

how would a felon sexoffender get a machine gun

illegally

He looks like a jew

Probable this uy doubt a 76 year old man could do all this

shoot a few mags from a hotel window? Sure he could, really not that hard.

He looks ill.
Are you sure he isn't just renting out his house?

>someone who isnt felon sex offender purchases rifle or machine gun
>hands it to felon sex offender

fool proof security

Las Vegas concert goer claims woman told her & her friends that they were all going to die, 45 min. before shooting

twitter.com/BreakingNLive/status/914778639731970048

Why are whites so subhuman?

~50 year vs ~76 year old. eh both would be hard

He looks crazy enough

Shooter was a pedo

Sup Forums BTFO

Any more word on this guy?

Newsflash: He's dead...

my guess is its a marine with a brain tumor

i read a post saying he just owns the building, not rents it with her

Stephen CHARLES Paddock or Stephen CRAIG Paddock.

I wish we lived in a world where those were the least-white people.

Purchased the property - gotta be white.

Marine would have reloaded faster and fired controlled bursts.

he could just be landlord renting it out. it's not rare.

Well there goes your Muslim shooting. Doesn't really look like Antifa either.

Just another radical white terrorist.

Hence why she's a suspect follow yet user?

>brown hair
>brown eyes
>white

kekkled

>America
>White
Pick one

This.

Another one like the guy who shot republican congressmen, but this time a country music concert

Cuckerberg just took down marilous facebook page, I got to get a cheeky msg to the FBI before it got deleted though.

The right doesn't own country, many on the left love country also. It was likely a target because there was a lot of people below a high vantage point. I don't think he cared who he shot.

I like how that's an argument for you cucks. In a majority white country there is a terrorist attack committed by a white person for the first time in forever

if theyre liberal or leftists they arent white

theyre trash human beings

if hes brown or a white liberal its a win win for us Sup Forums

First time in forever? Uh what?

Radical white terrorism is becoming a common thing in America. Like the Nazi terrorist that drove through a crowd.

>you
>funny

Pick one

another crazy right-wing cracker, oy vey

>by a white person for the first time in forever
99% of all mass shooting events like this have been white males

He acted in self defence, did you not watch the video?

That was self defense from rabid leftist. Not to mention leftist aren't people ya dingus

Can't tell if sarcasm or literally retarded

Completely incorrect

>he could just be landlord renting it out. it's not rare
This... we just dont know

>Sup Forums whenever a white person shoots up a place
>"H-He's not white, I swear"
I remember when there were threads where people tried to claim Dylann Roof wasn't white based on his skintone in grainy surveillance footage. "Definitely a spic", they said.
Pretty cringy, to be honest.

Dylann Roof definitely wasn't white

>that Asian stat
Seems like bullshit tbqh

Antifa we’re attacking his car, so he hit the gas. Is that to hard to comprehend?

I agree 100%! Y'all need to be looking for a white guy ...

>Paddock
>Irish
>White

Oh does it? Does Elliott "HAPA" Rodger count?

It amuses me how leftist faggots are always so desperate, hoping and praying, that a shooter will be white.

Imagine if Marylou was cucking him with an Arab ISIS fighter

Nice sources

complete bullshit, expect nothing else from Sup Forums

Here's another forgotten mass killing

murderpedia.org/male.G/g/goh-one.htm

You know how I know that's fake, cuse there hasn't been a single Arab mas shooter ever in the US. San Bernardino and Orlando were Paki and an Afghani, Beltway snipers were black

I must've missed something big.

Have they even identified the suspect in any way? There's the other threads that just look for the person of interest's apparent husband I guess, so I'm a little confused. Though I suppose that does call into question why they didn't identify the suspect as him if they did the wife.

No different from Sup Forums praying it's a muslim

faggot

I’m surprised marylou was friends with a terrorist, she looks like a friendly upper class women with a family. I guess crazy white guys are more likely to settle with an asian.

Mother Jones is a leftist outlet. They would have no reason to be biased towards whites. Also bare in mind, the largest mass killing in the last 2 decades was also Arab-backed and resulted in the death of literally thousands.

probably ISIS cuck

Nobody implied that the Beltway Snipers were Arabs.

>this is a white man in america

That is per capita basis, you fucking idiot.
There are 3 million arabs vs over 200 million whites in the USA
no shit that chart will look skewed as fuck, but the reality is the vast majority of shootings in number are performed by whites

not so much praying as going by statistics that it will be a muslim or a black.

>three shooters
>somehow more than all Hispanic, black, white and "other" shootings
Doesn't check out.

SHOOTER WAS COFNIRMED Stephen Paddock

STOP DOXING THE WRONG PERSON

Can someone explain to me how you only kill 20 people with an assault rifle? Assuming you're shooting 5.56?

>self defense

You mean the video where he was completely clear away from everyone and sped up into a crowd?

Or how about his history of violence and attending Nazi rallies?

That's quite some delusion you got going on there.

BLEACHED

Both Facebook profiles have been wiped

kek'd

1 percent of the population accounts for for the largest amount of mass killings

How does that make them look good you retard?

They were muslims though and that's why they did it. Jihad.

Am I supposed to catalog literally every single Asian mass shooter for you?

Good to know that next time I post a black crime statistic I need to literally plaster every single black mans mugshot for it to be evidence

Get real, retard ;)

CONFIRMED
COULTER'S LAW BTFO

Ah yes, the livestream I'm watching just stated his name. So those facebook detectives got the wrong guy.
Pic unrelated.

Nidal Hassan

Literally nobody has said it is confirmed that it is him. Every network has said only that he is the suspect

That's per capita you stupid fuck. Even if it was right, whites are still far more responsible. It's a misleading graph.

Because its a fake infographic

FIND HIS FACEBOOK NOW
WE NEED IT BEFORE THEY SCRUB IT
WE HAVE MINUTES

guy in the op isn't 64. weird as hell

The video where he gets the back of his car smoked with a pole

The one where he pumps his brakes before the crowd, gets hit, then accelerates