Weekend Waifu Drawthread #8

Weekend Waifu Drawthread #8

Remember to relax and take it easy.

Happy Independence Day for all you Americans.

drawfriends.booru.org/

Previous thread:

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/KgB8S
i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png
i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png
imgur.com/a/yw4sK).
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
imgur.com/a/iue8n
imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx
imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png
imgur.com/a/pMdCf
drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850
i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png)
imgur.com/a/fJVug
imgur.com/a/qNsLV
imgur.com/a/Pcskv
i.imgur.com/E0BhMWl.jpg
imgur.com/Cs6AmY2
imgur.com/a/WfoiO
imgur.com/jjTpUyc
imgur.com/a/JMN75
a.pomf.cat/ctoorn.png
imgur.com/a/KBMVY
imgur.com/a/wUIHv
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2349802
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2359358
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251
i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png
i.imgur.com/CldvIBO.jpg
i.imgur.com/PJjDdSi.jpg
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png
youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g
youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
imgur.com/a/At4BT
imgur.com/sCiHDk6
imgur.com/a/B63nX
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9
my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg
imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png
my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png
i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg
imgur.com/a/gCEfi
i.imgur.com/l7Tmlfb.jpg
i.imgur.com/LiOA0Sh.jpg
i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
i.imgur.com/WXTePBn.jpg
i.imgur.com/mWQYcln.png
imgur.com/a/TrARP
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1280880
imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
i.imgur.com/JG03Wii.jpg).
a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
i.imgur.com/Y4qrC9T.jpg
imgur.com/a/Kbl9K
i.imgur.com/hePgYO7.jpg
imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0
my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg
imgur.com/a/R5GKb
imgur.com/a/1AQNX
a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png
a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG
i.imgur.com/chn49Vd.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Requesting Rias flipping some burgers on a barbeque for the 4th of July. Or just eating a burger, that’s fine as well. Anything holiday-related would be fantastic, especially fireworks.

She’s also graduating high school pretty soon, and I’d love to see her in a cap and graduation gown, if possible. Maybe holding her high school diploma. Anything kind of similar to that or along those lines.

Or if you’re uninterested in the festivities I’d like to see Rias cosplaying as Lalaco Godspeed.
References: imgur.com/a/KgB8S

Alternatively, Rias wearing the MgRonald's uniform from Hataraku Maou-sama! series, looking agitated and annoyed that the fast food industry is not real work for a Devil. Could be working behind a register or something similar to that. Or just wearing the uniform if you're not interested in any of that scenic stuff.
Uniform reference: i.imgur.com/PsaTr0V.png

kisekae reference: i.imgur.com/SYSE2B4.png

Anything else is fine but please keep it tasteful. Thank you very much and have a nice day.

Requesting something cute with Nepgear(but please nothing lewd, and please ask if there's anything you need to know)

Requesting Himari (imgur.com/a/yw4sK). Anything tasteful would be appreciated!

Posting for Tamamobro

Requesting Tamamo:
-Tamamo dressed as Medusa (something sexy is perfectly fine) or in this bikini
imgur.com/a/EJmfL
-Dressed as either Mei, D Va, Mercy, or Tracer from Overwatch. Preferably similar hairstyles to them.
-in an American flag bikini Tamamo eating a Burger
Lewder requests:
-Wearing only a wet see-through dress shirt.
imgur.com/a/iue8n

Anything is fine, though as long as it isn't really lewd.

Requesting Haruhi with a sundress and suitcase in hand, hurrying me up. Or either dressed as Albedo from Overlord or using her fanmade uniform of Day of Sagitarius imgur.com/UoujaTd,1s6Nonx

Kindly requesting Colette using me as a chair.
Alternatively, her being super cute similarly to these images: imgur.com/a/u8jrQ
or having her cover blown while trying to sneak in a cardboard box.

Requesting Kagura wearing a cowboy outfit, please!

As always, anything you feel like drawing, even somewhat lewd, would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance!

Hello again everyone!
I'd like to request a couple of interactions:

Vincent requester and I would love to see an outfit swap, Vincent wearing Madotsuki's sweater, skirt, socks etc. and Madotsuki wearing Vincent's spotted boxers and carrying his pillow (and covering herself up with it, hopefully!)
i.imgur.com/4lYVq6Y.png Duo-Ref link
or:
Irisu requester and I would love to see Irisu and Madotsuki playing NASU together, either Madotsuki cheering Irisu along as she tries to learn how to play or Irisu watching in amazement while Madotsuki concentrates on beating her high-score.
i.imgur.com/pYXQAL9.jpg Irisu ref
i.imgur.com/Yui0N4k.png Madotsuki's room (She plays NASU on the pink Famicom)
i.imgur.com/Q016ijl.png NASU ref (The red guy jumps and catches falling eggplants)

Alternatively, something simpler I thought would be cute: I'd like to request Madotsuki trying to sleep in a spaceship cockpit, with her braids floating around in 0-G and a view out into space in the background.
As always anything at all would be great, especially anything cute, seasonal, or POV. (Lewd is ok)

Requesting Hagoromo Gitsune wearing the swimsuit on the right of the ref while laying down on a towel at the beach under a beach umbrella sipping on a drink. Anything else is fine, too.

Rozalin wearing Claire Harvey's Hundred battle dress from Hundred (which can be altered to her dress' design) or wearing the battle dress of Chloe, Narika, or Torri from the game Conception II please.

Requesting my dear husbando Kakyoin Noriaki. This week I'd like to see him do any kind of sea/beach-related activities (just relaxing, building a sand castle, suikawari or eating a watermelon, you name it!) or if you're up to draw SI interactions, same theme but just with SI added. Anything with scenery being the focus like first reference would also be lovely. SI and idea refs: imgur.com/a/pMdCf Thank you if you consider drawing him, have fun! Have a nice Sunday everyone, good luck.

Hello to everyone on WWHD! If anyone has time, can somebody draw Cosmos from Fairy Tail?

Can be:

-With casual clothes
-Her with my SI (See drawfriends.booru.org/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=60850 ?) and my SI daughter Platen (i.imgur.com/DiruLU7.png) in a picnic.
-Joint request with in outfit swap with Jolyne.
-Eating a rose petal ice cream (If isn't in color, just add details)
-Naked apron if you could do it.
-Or anything cute/cutelewd

And thank you for your time.

Humbly requesting mon amour, Mitsuru Kirijo.

If possible, I'd like to request her in a business suit giving a presentation, holding a baby chocobo, or congratulating the viewer/user on their promotion.

Of course, I'd be appreciative if she were drawn at all, thank you!

Requesting my lovely husbando Kousaka Kyousuke dressed in the Sonic module Hoodie with matching running shorts Maybe some spats under it like the last image? and Sonic's shoes going for a run. imgur.com/a/fJVug

Alternatively, dressed as Kisaragi Gentaro(with the hair too) from Kamen Rider imgur.com/a/qNsLV

Or for 4th of July eating an American size burger I made for him looking shocked by how delicious it is compared to the ones he's had in Japan. Reference: imgur.com/a/Pcskv

Anything else is find as long as its cute and nonlewd. Thank you ahead of time and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Inori wearing hotpants, and US flag print bikini and stockings i.imgur.com/E0BhMWl.jpg

Thank you, and have a nice weekend.

Requesting Shalltear Bloodfallen, please.
For something specific, I'd like to see her lying down on a bed surrounded by red roses/petals, either sleeping or awake and looking at the viewer. Alternatively, something 4th of July related.

Anything else would also be appreciated.

Requesting my dear Touko relaxing on a couch with her hair down. imgur.com/Cs6AmY2
If you want another idea, maybe her wearing any of the outfits in this album? imgur.com/a/WfoiO
Or maybe her listening to some music with the Audio Technica ATH-M50x headphones. Ref: imgur.com/jjTpUyc

Anything cute/cool is fine, tasteful lewd stuff is fine as well. Thank you and have a pleasant holiday and week.

Requesting my husbando, Rui, watching the sunset, stars, fireworks, or hanging out in his room.
Room refs: imgur.com/a/JMN75
If you would like to include my SI, that would be awesome (updated ref): a.pomf.cat/ctoorn.png
Otherwise, Rui saying something motivational.
Anything else is also appreciated. Thank you for considering!

Requesting Risty in an American flag bikini.

Alternatively, requesting her looking embarrassed about gaining some weight similar to this: imgur.com/a/KBMVY

Requesting my dear Anna in an American flag lewdly eating a hamburger or a hot dog on the beach.

Hello, drawfriends! I'd like to request my lovely husbando, Izaya Orihara.

Anything would be great, but if possible, I'd like to see him with/riding/near the motorcycle in the linked reference: imgur.com/a/wUIHv

I know the art style changed between the 2 seasons, but I'm not picky, either one is fine.

Thank you!

Requesting my waifu Osaka dancing at a ren-faire with her hairy armpits and bare feet showing.

Isn't compiling your waifu's images into one just a meme and not a genuine act of love?

Requesting Yuria in any of the following

- blank user representing me or my SI giving her a hug similarly to something like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2349802 or danbooru.donmai.us/posts/2359358 as she has a blushing or shocked reaction
- dressed as a Bug Catcher from Pokemon and interacting with a Shuckle, somewhat like this danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1231251 (or just a cute interaction with a Shuckle)
- POV kiss or receiving one
- in a hula dancer's outfit
- in a cute, frilly bikini

Anything cute or cutelewd is fine.

SI ref i.imgur.com/lxBROmF.png

Bwaka! Bwaka!

Requesting Sonoda Yuu! Anything cute is fine.
Some suggestions? Her wearing one of these
- i.imgur.com/CldvIBO.jpg
- i.imgur.com/PJjDdSi.jpg
or her wearing a swimsuit (boyshorts are a plus)

please and thanks in advance

Requesting anything cute of Honoka.

For specifics, requesting Honoka wearing an American Flag bikini, or Honoka wearing a business suit.

Have a great weekend.

Very cute, I really like how it turned out! Thank you very much, and enjoy your 4th.

I'd like to try again to request a cute drawing of nanoha. Thank you.

Requesting Okoi either:

-Throwing me a kiss
-Lifting weights in gym clothes
-Looking at Potclean and not understanding what is he supposed to be
i.imgur.com/G87r8QC.jpg
-Cosplaying Christie Monteiro (Tekken)
imgur.com/gallery/1OaDk
-Kissing a Smoochum
i.imgur.com/90HeNZ0.png

Anything else is always appreciated

Hi there. Hope you have a great weekend.

I'll request my waifu Valerie:

Specific request(s):
-Her outfit, either: Red and orange without the sleeves, or Pink and brown without her leggings , wearing sandals, or Black and light blue without both sleeves and leggings (Sorry if I'm very specific).
-PoV of her holding my hand while watching the fireworks (please no flag fireworks or something that represents U.S., sorry)

Or something cute at your choice, but with her eyes like on the bottom left image.

No lewds, unless you ask me to do so.

Don't get so overworked and have a happy time

Requesting Fujibayashi Ryou, please, preferably in one of the following scenes:
•as a delicious milf cooking dinner. Think Akiko Minase from Kanon. I'm inclined to say please include the braid.
Or maybe you could combine this with the bikini request.
•"dressed" like Aigis while singing youtube.com/watch?v=mNU3aIJs88g or youtube.com/watch?v=79fzeNUqQbQ
•dressed like Rally Vincent from Gunsmith Cats imgur.com/a/At4BT while wielding the .44 AutoMag from the movie Sudden Impact
•wearing an American flag bikini while setting off fireworks
•freestyling like Ayumu Maihama, in pictured clothing imgur.com/sCiHDk6 that I don't have a color reference for. Let's just say black hoodie, yellow pants a la Kill Bill.
Lewd would be perfectly fine with any outfit request or if you wanted to abandon outfits completely, a 7 on the lewd scale would be welcomed.

Have a great Fourth of July!

Requesting Taiga viewing a fireworks show, or enjoying some other fun summertime festival activities, please.
Anything would be appreciated.

Requesting my Wanko as Yuri or Yuya from Yu-gi-oh Arc-V: imgur.com/a/B63nX
Or dressed as a Bartender.
As always anything cute or cutelewd is fine too.

Good evening, WWD!

Requesting my Mint POV cuddling, with her looking up at user (she's a lot shorter than I am, and I'd probably be wearing like a black button up shirt or a generic Tshirt,) with a big smile on her face! Or her enjoying fireworks outside.

Anything else nonlewd is cool too. Thank you so much and have a lovely weekend!

Hello everyone have a good sunday

Requesting anything cute of kyoko, everything is welcome.

But if you are looking for something more specific:
I would like to see her gazing a starry sky.
Here's some inspiration images:
imgur.com/a/8Gfb9

Thanks in advance.

And remember Anyone can draw!

Requesting long hair Hitagi in the style commonly used for most Ghibli girls. Open to artist ideas as usual.

Her birthday falls between this weekend and next, on 7/7.

Have a great week everyone.

Humbly requesting Rikka being smug, lewd, or smuglewd. Of course, anything else would be just as wonderful, and I'm generally open to suggestions if there are any.
If you're interested, you could have a listen to her theme music here my.mixtape.moe/mlfwwj.ogg in case it offers inspiration.

If you'd prefer something more specific, I'd like to request her sitting happily (or smugly, or lewdly) on a larger man's lap.

Many thanks in advance, to anyone who takes this into consideration.

Requesting Akame in a sports bikini

Requesting Lev wearing a sailor outfit, please. Here are some refs just in case: imgur.com/a/O2Hvi
Alternatively, based on this picture my.mixtape.moe/kyyiou.png I'd like to request either the Hyper-Space or the Brain Eater one with him instead.
Anything else cute or cool is greatly appreciated too as well as SI interactions: my.mixtape.moe/rqxjou.png thanks in advance and take it easy.

Hullo WWD

I'd like to request my Noir in an American flag bikini and unbuttoned denim shorts

Almost anything else is fine too, enjoy America's birthday

Requesting my husbando Kuranosuke Koibuchi, either playing with fireworks or watching them. Anything would be fantastic, though.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

I'd like Scharlachrot dressed like a maid, dressed like Hazama from BlazBlue, or wearing a cute school uniform.
All okay for something else.

Requesting Rukia! Thank you.

I'm requesting my waifu Meredy from Fairy Tail either: Hugging a big purple pillow, or something cute (lewd is also fine).

Please, and thank you for your efforts.

I'm linking the reference because it's too big to upload.

i.imgur.com/GZEw3Co.jpg

Requesting Yukari doing a jump in an M24 Chaffe with a Dukes of Hazard paint job.
Sorry for the lackluster reference album but I won't have a computer for a few weeks.
imgur.com/a/gCEfi

Hello /wwd/!

Ika and I had an amazing time at our picnic for our 4th anniversary. The weather was perfect! i.imgur.com/l7Tmlfb.jpg

Anyway, I'm requesting either
My lovely Ika Musume in a romantic picnic(again), wearing casual clothes or her usual dress, a POV of her feeding me shrimp (or vice versa) OR
Her in a Team Aqua costume from the Pokemon series. i.imgur.com/LiOA0Sh.jpg
If you want to do anything else, it's cool too!
Cutelewd is fine as well

Thank you for reading this and have an awesome weekend with your beloved!

Reposting for Jolynebro
Hi, WWD.
Requesting any kind of cute Jolyne/user interaction, for example: i.imgur.com/EiX37pX.png
And if that's not to your liking, an outfit swap with Cosmos i.imgur.com/WXTePBn.jpg or Jolyne wearing this Monokuma hoodie i.imgur.com/mWQYcln.png
Of course, anything at all is appreciated
Have a nice day and good luck, everyone else.

delivery for anna fag

Wow.

Requesting Itoshiki-sensei! I'd like to see him wearing a yukata or, to his embarrassment, a school girl uniform. Additionally, anything else is fine! Have a great rest of your weekend.

SI ref if interested: www.imgur.com/a/AF4s8

This is actually pretty amazing.

PRetty sexy, a bit jealous too

For what reason did you come here?

forgot the shine on her bangs

thanks guys

You did it.

We told you not to, and you still did it.

Why did you do it?

Please, just report and ignore him.

Very impressive

Requesting Lavinia to be drawn in her general outfit or in one of the maid outfits here please.

imgur.com/a/TrARP

Hello /wwd/! I tried to give more details this time. I want to request a POV version of Northwemko (left) wearing a maid outfit (like the right side) and in a picnic serving coffee and smiling, please. That's all, hope this time there aren't mistakes, thanks for your time and have a happy start of July and Independence Day for the North Americans!
Report and ignore please!
Oh, I don't know if this is allowed here but that looks great colored

Requesting Kawakami Mai in a cheerleading outfit like this one:
danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1280880

Please and thank you.

I'm sorry. I'll try to stave off m autism.
His autism is just really infectious.

I like this but can it get any larger?

Requesting Yuki

Requesting my waifu Mahiru Koizumi lighting off fireworks, or wrapping an American flag around herself.
Thanks in advance, and let's all shoot for a good weekend.

Requesting RJ please!

requesting

For the 4th of July weekend, I'd like to request Chiaki Nanami attempting to teach my SI how to grill hot dogs via her handheld's cooking game. SI Ref: (imgur.com/a/VXAM2)
And as usual, if you have a better/cuter/cute ecchi idea that you want to draw her in, feel free! And to all of you, I know it's hard at times, but please remember to never lose hope!

Wearing Tamamo casual hoodie

Requesting anything cool or cute of Miia, like in her tribal clothes (i.imgur.com/JG03Wii.jpg).

Possibly of her in any of her other wardrobe is fine too.
(a.pomf.cat/ybcqzt.png)
Preferably 9, 10, 19, 20 or 26.

Thank you in advance.

Requesting super cute waifu Nina Einstein playing with sparkler fireworks.

Requesting Kifune Yuzu. Anything is fine.

Maybe if you're looking for something specific, you could draw her cooking at a BBQ for Independence Day with purple smoke fuming out of the grill from her "original" cooking.

Another idea, since I'm hearing fireworks already where I live, would be a picture of her watching fireworks, maybe in a yukata.

Have a nice day, and Happy Forth of July!

I'd like to request Kobeni wearing the outfit below but Canada themed, with her looking up at and watching the fireworks or with a finger hooked on the waistband of her shorts pulling down the front slightly showing off the waist band of a lewd bikini/thong.
>Outfit Reference: i.imgur.com/Y4qrC9T.jpg

Or, her wearing a Canada themed swimsuit based off of any of the below. Ideas could be having the top spontaneously coming undone, her pulling the side tie of the bottom piece undone, lewdly eating a Popsicle, standing in a lake looking up at fireworks, or any other idea's you can think of.
>Swimsuits Album: imgur.com/a/Kbl9K

Or Kobeni versions of any of these reaction images.
>Reaction Images: i.imgur.com/hePgYO7.jpg

Requesting Ibuki Mioda!

I'm trying to get myself to draw characters I usually wouldn't draw, for practice and all.
But I already tried starting from the top of the thread yesterday, so today
I'll draw whoever links their waifu to the delivery first. Don't spam too hard and end the thread though.

Requesting Misha wearing a Canada Flag/Maple Leaf bikini (fireworks optional as is drinking beer) as an office lady please and thank you.
More references of her: imgur.com/a/C7gQF#0

It’s the 7th month of the current year, and you know what that means: it’s the month of balls.
Requesting my love Neptune dressed as Elyse from Oretama. If possible, I would love that you made any of the manga covers replacing the chibi Kouta with my chibi SI and including a pudding anywhere.
Refs: my.mixtape.moe/xpslux.jpg
SI ref: i.imgur.com/UpSmV6s.jpg

Other ideas:
-Neptune cosplaying as Momo Karuizawa from Project Justice: Rival Schools 2, alongside Kaori Miyazono as Yurika. Ref: my.mixtape.moe/njkmef.jpg
-Being happy and wearing a pretty dress or cute light clothing.
-Nepu opening her hoodie to reveal she’s wearing cute sexy lingerie or a (micro) bikini

Purple Heart ref: my.mixtape.moe/qcllwj.jpg

Of course anything cute or cutelewd is always warmly welcome.
Please and thank you so much!

Draw me, BB-senpai!

>Don't spam too hard
We both know that won't happen after 3 or so drawings.

Anything would be greatly appreciated.

Apologize to Riasfag

Can you not?

Mods, can you permaban him already?
You know he will continue shitting the threads just like he always have done.

Please draw Tsuzuki resting peacefully in the sunshine, thank you.

I just got back home, and I see this cute and adorable picture!
I like the whole scene a bunch. I can just picture seeing this in an old photo album of hers while she is hiding her face in embarrassment. I don't recall any official art of her as a child, so this is like a precious little moment.
Thank you a lot user! I hope you enjoyed drawing her, and have a safe and happy independence day!

Hey guys! I would like to request my waifu Ootori Miou.
Anything cute or badass is appreciated in any of her attires, but I have two ideas.

1. Her dressed as Big Boss from MGSV, with both of her eyes covered up(her right eye by the eyepatch and the left by her hair).
Big Boss ref: imgur.com/a/R5GKb
or
2. Her dressed as Revolver Ocelot from MGSV, spinning her guns.
Ocelot ref: imgur.com/a/1AQNX

As I said anything is appreciated.

Thank you for considering and have a nice weekend.

Hello everyone and requesting Sanya please, something cute like cuddling a daki or anything cute.
Thanks and wish everyone had a nice weekend and have a great week!

Don't start drama. And why do you feel the need to defend him? What are you, his mom?

Thank you very much BB. Just remember that don't draw her fairy eyes if you find it difficult. But truly thank you!

Just one or is there still hope you'll draw her in a different style?

Requesting Mazaki Anzu relaxing on a hammock.

Any other works are very much appreciated.

You don't like her actual eyes, nigga?

Alright for this weekend I'd decided to do more interaction things than solo, because celebrating is more fun with others than alone. So, requesting Uni celebrating 4th of July (or 1st, can't forget Canada) with other waifus such as at a barbeque, doing fireworks, or just having a good old time. Alternatively, playing co-op shooting games like House of the Dead and Time Crisis - or doing some cosplay and cool poses as the characters. Water guns are good as well!
I would also request Uni and Yozakura as a pair of Wing Diver or Pale Wing and Fencer from Earth Defence Force, the latter with dual Jackhammer weapons. a.pomf.cat/ohggxy.png a.pomf.cat/vtwren.JPG If anyone wants to be a Ranger or Air Raider to make it a full squad, feel free to suggest.

Those are her actual eyes.

Requesting Manaka, please and thank you

Oh my gosh Northwemko user, since when have you been here?

sorry for the (you)

Requesting my lovely Inori wearing Makoto's (Trickster) outfit.
i.imgur.com/chn49Vd.png

Anything else is fine as well. Thank you and have a great weekend.

These fucking floppy hats, I see them all the time in anime and eroge but NOBODY actually wears them in real Japan.

I like non-human eyes, including non-circle pupils, black sclera, all white, etc.

That's not how it works.
You have to snipe the FIRST reply.