Love Live Sunshine

G I R L

O F

T H E

Y E A R

That's not KNEE NEN BURRY DESS CAR though.

OH OH OH OH OH

My dick

Can't wait for the "YOUROUSHEEKU OUNE-GUY-SHEE-MASS-UU"

Gaijins suck

Literally forced animation.

That's not Dia.

After years of studying black magic, I have finally managed to assemble the necessary bat wings and dead mosquitoes to create a portal to this upper dimension, and man, I am disappointed. Everyone in this dimension looks like a giant flat bob unworhty of my hell born presence. I, Yos- erm, Yohane, will summon a spell that will give you lowly humans a thousand years of sorrow and pain for dishonoring my image. As a fallen angel I cannot express how anger inducing it is to walk on the streets of this 3D realm of yours without being recognized at all. Those who do ring any bells when they see me in all my grace and might, call me a "VOICE ACTOR", and many of them even imply my classmates are somehow superior to me. And who even is muse? For you there is no salvation but to immediatly start worshiping me as your one and only devil, your one and only deity, or I will use my army of demonic minions to raze this 3D dimension to ashes. Also, I don't like oranges, so please get rid of them in your universe. Thank you very much. Bai-bai~!

>you were born just in time to see the revival of Love Live threads

chika is cute

I don't like her hair style

The only thing that bothers me is that leaf.
It looks like one of those card symbols.
And the ribbon is disturbing as well.

I liked her, then I heard what she was actually saying during this scene.

>hanamaru's voice
what gives?

Where the (You)'s at

Me?

Nah she's just an energetic spaz.

Are we gonna get incestuous interactions with them?

Genocide idolfags.

Not even girl of her show.

Your friendly reminder that Dia canonly whispers mean things in Ruby's ears while she sleeps and when they were younger Dia pushed Ruby into a pool when she couldn't swim.

I need gay sisters

Get off the board, filthy generalfags.
This board is not for your general mentality garbage.
Go away.

wait hwat

It's not a joke. Completely serious. Look it up. Look for the official art showcasing Ruby with Kanan, and read the translation. Same for Ruby swimming with You.

>favorite food
>"boiled eggs"

but why ; ;

Ruby doujins when

More like dork of the year.

Yes she is.

RubyMaru doujins when?

That 10/10 outfit though

RubyDia doujins when

Who is your favorite Aqours so far?

I used to eat boiled eggs.
I had to eat them because of a diet.
Sure they gave me a lot of muscle gains but god damn I learned to hate eggs more than any other food on Earth.
I don't see how anyone can like boiled eggs, when they smell bad, have no colour or texture and taste eek.

Ruby, but if they keep giving nothing of her, this will change soon enough.
That shyness representation was horrible too.

Yohane, I like dorks.

riko and yohane

UTX is dead

TIL her name is a reference to the irish singer mary o'hara

stop samefagging chikashit
no one like your ugly ass idol

Well UTX was only popular because of A-Rise. Once A-Rise was gone UTX was over, Muse was passed down to future generations and will live on

I came here to post this.

you-chan!

>muse first episode
>extremely boring as honoka runs forth and back complaining about how sad it is that her school will close

>aqours first episode
>introduces all characters and gives viewer decent first impression of each of them, raises several questions such as the relation between kanan and the oharas, or how dia knows so much about love lives, has a slight taste of humor, dynamic and not boring, is actually meaningful and moving

her deep voice is super sexy

Mari.
I wonder how long it will take until they she gets as crazy in the anime as in the drama tracks. I hope the 3rd years drama will be resolved fast so there will be more of that DiaMari bantz.

I want to strangle you, and all of those who loved the fat landwhale voice so hard.
She literally made the episode cringeworthy with that "performance", holy fucking cancer.
But eye, some deep voiced strong old woman is what Sup Forums needs.

>until they she gets as crazy
Looks like I need to go to bed.

Idol?

CUTE!

I'll tell you what gives.

The entire cast of 9 girls are both new to IRL idolshit and new to seiyuu industry. The only thing they have to their name is that they're younger than 25.

and yet this garbage is still going to sell 50k. Fucking so unfair, unoriginal as fuck episodes too, they're going to do the same shit Muse did.

Yohane a best.

>WEST SIDE CRIPS NIGGA!
Life of a japanese school idol

Is she the new meme girl of the season?

Mari and You. Ruby's been growing on me though

>Your idol is lewd

Maru

Most anticipated girl of the year and so far she hasn't disappointed

Dropped.

This post deserves at least one (You) desu me lads

one bite, just give me one bite of that

When will she snap?

Aqours or Muse?

When are they going to kiss?

Does it matter? Aqours are a miracle of the Universe and they are all amazing with no exception. But I must admit that I like Dia more than Chika.

She has a vibrator in her vagoo.

Aqours.

My favorite is __________noneofthem ____________________

who even are these old hags lol i mean come on it's 2016

Maybe it's because I'm high, but this show already seems like pure nonsense compared to the original.

Disregard the third-years-were-idols theory. Mari flat out says she's been away since before high school. Non-anime material isn't part of the same canon but none of it seems to indicate they have any history of idoling. Keep in mind Dia's sister is an idol fanatic.

DUDE

Zura!

>Yoshiko!

The anime is always it's own thing and completely different. In the LL manga Eli and Honoka were childhood friends

Wasn't Eri actually a KGB spy and Hanayo was secretly whacking idols behind the scenes?

Anime and Manga have always been really different

Speaking of, manga and full SiD translations never

Kotobomb > Youbomb

Chika and You

Thanks

I don't know why they bothered with a Youbomb.

Gotta have dem references, just like the Honoka camera spin whe Riko was runing in the pier

Because You is the new Kotori.

Is there a transparent of the Youbomb?

Is it just me or do their training clothes look kinda similar to ยต's?

Ruby stole Nico's clothes. Chika is wearing a shirt with "Chi" on it. There may be more, I don't know

Chika - Honoka
Ruby - Nico
Maki - Dia
Maru - Rin
You - Pana
Mari - Nozomi
Kanan - Eli
Riko - Umi
Yoshiko - Kotori

Would you rather have Riko as wife or Yoshiko as imouto?

Ruby as an imouto. She is too good for Dia.

Yoshiko as an imouto, I wouldn't mind being condescending and playing along her shit.