People watch this

>People watch this

Just why?

Why not?

Kuro

good fight sakuga + Tatsuya Kato music

I love magical girls.

Also cute lolis doing lewd things.

Illyafags/lolicons. I tried to watch it for Luvia, but couldn't get past the first few episodes

>Only 1 good fight in the anime

Remember when this manga was a lighthearted affectionate parody of old school magical girls set in the Nasuverse?

Do I even need to post the greentext anymore?

I could come up with some rasons...

It's better than the pretentious shit Nasu writes.

Is this shit even legal in the US?

>OP doesn't like lolis kissing
>OP doesn't have a hear

>that file name

You're a phony.

For the unsexy lolis.

Eh. To be honest, the moment Illya/Kuro installed Archer was the moment it became clear it wasn't all cgdct, there wasn't really enough time spent as a magical girl show.
Granted, it went downhill fast after that.

The 2wei manga was still pretty good, it balanced well the cute girls and the badass fights, and it had some good humor.

3rei, on the other hand started OK at best and has been completely crap for the past year or so with the flashback Namek we've been stuck with

It's probably only illegal in canada.

>there are people who get triggered over a ecchi loli anime on Sup Forums

The real question is why do people watch garbage like Academia?

It's not even ecchi to be honest, partially not to trigger casuals like OP, yet it still manages to.

cute loli butts

No the real question is why do you people keep responding to these bait threads?

How do they keep making this shit up

Because it's fucking awesome and has turned out to be one of the best nasuverse installments yet, Hiroshi gloriously trolled people onto his wild ride and now it just won't stop.

>Remember when this manga was a lighthearted affectionate parody of old school magical girls set in the Nasuverse?
No. I knew his works and what a huge nasufag he was so I was watching and it became clear pretty early that it was definitely still nasuverse. But it's still MAHOU SHOUJO nasuverse too which is why it's great. It's still one the glass-half-full side of things, the girls really can make the impossible happen through hopes and dreams. That doesn't mean nasuverse isn't still full of awful shit, but they have been able to make the best of it.

The first part was thus them being more self-contained before they started to go farther down the nasu rabbit hole, but the hints were there anyway. It was never a parody so much as magical-girl-nasu played straight by a gigantic autistic fanfag. I love it.

chicchi ga ippai is a miracle of the unniverse

into the filter it goes

They played this at a large theatre in front of hundreds of people at AX today.

So yes

Why do we watch anything user?

good loli character
good onii-san
good battle scene
good service scene

>Is this shit even legal in the US?
You kidding? US has the strongest legal protections for this stuff anywhere. You could get way more explicit and it'd still be 100% legal. Now, in terms of culture yes probably a lot of folks would throw a shitfit, and no stores would stock it, but thanks to the Internet that matters way less then it used to. You do realize that even things like game/movie ratings and such are all entirely private and voluntary right?

The fights are just flashy and shit overall

Yes. Happy 4th of July for it as well.