So will america finally learn that citizens having assault rifles is bad? No, they won't

So will america finally learn that citizens having assault rifles is bad? No, they won't.

Guns are well managed in the rest of the western world through regulation, but america continues to cuck itself. It is honestly such a shame that people have to die because 'muh amendments'.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808
thefaceberg.com/the-brawn-initiative/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Shall not be infringed.

Fully automatics are already banned. Hate shitposts like this

B-BUT I NEED A FULLY AUTOMATIC RIFLE TO SHOOT A DEER

>lives in whitetopia
>giving an opinion on gun control

>being so new that you can't even use 'cuck' in the right context

>Gun free zone
>Fatalities via firearm
>Retarded leftist

New Zealand is like the same percentage Maori as US is black.

letting terrorists fuck you in the ass while you are proud of the amendments that let it happen is pretty cuck

Fuck off you cuck.

It's people like you that have made the western world so weak.

so not being under the constant threat of someone randomly shooting you makes us weak?

I'm all for people having guns, I just think that the US is failing to regulate them.

Like being under constant threat of getting hit by lightning you fag? Remove inner city black gangs that sell drugs and then get back with me on how dangerous America is.

I doubt that the average American is "under constant threat of someone randomly shooting you." Stop over exaggerating.

And look your country, mine and every other western nation that has cracked down on gun ownership, we are constantly fucked over and betrayed by our governments.

The 2nd amendment is the ONLY reason why Americans haven't become a country like the UK.

There is 0 mass shooting in europe by legal guns owner.
Of coure the shootings you see are done by illegals firearms.

you're a dumb cunt mate. We're on fucking islands and we still can't fully control illegal guns. Imagine having land borders with a bunch of fucking savages that control a narcotics industry worth billions of dollars. You think those cunts are just going to stop importing drugs, human trafficking and weapons smuggling because the US decided to get tough on owning weapons? Get real mate.

and americans laugh when they look at canadian 5 round mag restrictions.

>I doubt that the average American is "under constant threat of someone randomly shooting you." Stop over exaggerating.
Get a load of this goy

Again, not an auto. Was a semi-auto ak derivative using bump-fire or a crank. Just listen to the shots.
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

I agree, assault rifles should be banned. Everyone should be issued free battle rifles instead.

That's how it is here numbnuts. Every one of these shooters ends up having the gun illegally and some how affords $3000 firearms while not having a job

t. Cuck

nice triple double
I can agree with you. I think people should have to have guns that only have a handful bullets, and are hard to reload. That lets people protect themselves from attackers, while not being able to go on a rampage.

>everybody running away trampling eachother to death
>nobody shooting back
>home of the brave

I just want to tell OP BAIT that peoples can own assault rifles as long as they are not crazy and not a threat, it's called democracy, just ban guns for : post_terrorist peoples, peoples that are know to the police, peoples that have mental issues.

it's not.

Nobody gives a fuck what you think. Giving up rights due to lone psychopaths is something only cucked countries like yours do.

The problem is that I don't see a purpose for having an assault rifle. I am all for people having handguns that carry low amounts of ammunition to protect themselves from nigs, but assault rifles should only be allowed on recreational ranges.

The right to bare an AR.
The right to kneel during the national anthem.
Which is more dangerous?

>law abiding citizens who don't bring guns into gun free zones don't shoot back
woah

we still have gun rights. Do you think all guns are banned everywhere else or something? People just have to prove they arent crazy before they get them, and are only allowed ones designed to kill animals, not people on mass.

Pleas tell me more about how guns that are already banned should be banned.

Are you that dense?

yes and the cops can take your gun licence off you at any time they want, we don't have gun rights we have gun privileges. The reason for the people to have access to guns is to protect against tyrannical governments

senpai, NZ doesn't have enough of an army for people to worry about tyrannical governments. Also, I don't think police can just take gun licenses away, can they? Not unless you did something that proves you are dangerous.

it has enough of an army to oppress a non-armed population. They can take it off you for all sorts of reasons. If they put you in the drunk tank they can take your licence, the whole "prove you are dangerous" thing is so broad ranging that a cop can twist almost anything to be evidence that you're not fit to own a weapon

I doubt that NZ or Australian citizens would ever let the govenments get to the level of Tienanmen square. Look at spain, even though they have strict gun laws, police still didn't actually start shooting people with bullets. I don't know how the same situation would go down in the US, but I imagine it would end in major loss of life.

The loss of freedoms in the west won't be sudden and violent like in china. It'll be a slow creep, taking little bits here and there letting you get used to your new lack of freedoms before they take the next bit until one day you wake up with no rights and you've been convinced that it's normal, it's already started. Then you'll wish you had guns so you can take back what you've lost but by then it'll be too late. No the cops in spain haven't fired yet, but it's only the start they think they can control it with police presence and intimidation alone. once that fails then people are going to die

btw buy beretta arx100s for your mass shottings fellow americans
*rubs spaghetti*

You're always under that threat no matter what. The only variable you can control is whether or not you can apply that threat yourself.

What if you are being attacked by multiple assailants?

Neither because the concept of a right doesn't hurt anyone.

You mean nothing on the world stage, go back to the shire faggot.

Well that's a real smart answer.
Meanwhile over 20 dead in Las Vegas and many more injured, from an AR and not from Kaepernick taking a knee.

True morality only exists in the face of danger and want.

Therefore it is incumbent on society not to be safe, but to in fact be dangerous.

We have had to much ease for too long, we have long ago left the path of righteousness.

Remove danger, and we remove an essential part of what it is to be human.

Your values will come crumbling down straw man because they are built upon sand. Your whole house is built on sand.

It is so people can fight back against and oppressive government. Guess it's a weird concept if you have lived as a subject.

Shills shilling hard today. False flag attack for gun grab. Inb4 dude loved Trump as per media, inb4 internet discovers he was a berner

you have no idea what you are talking about

How is this hard to reload?
And 20 rounds of full powered ammo never dissapoints.

Basically no correlation

But Maoris are bros no? Or are they like Abbos?

i think you should worry about tour own country

Huge correlation

New production for civillians is banned
Existing automatic weapons pre 1981 or something are fine but require ATF butt fuckery to transfer

there is no such thing as an "assault" rifle.

As to your stance on taking away firearms:

It's better to have it and not need it than to need it and not have it. Just like a fire extinguisher, or insurance.

Oh and in case you have forgotten, it is a RIGHT that is GUARANTEED by the supreme law of the land, the Constitution.

Notice how all the big circles on the bottom side are either unavoidable, non-lethal or self-inflicted?

There you have it.

Kek

>Falling for the STEM meme
Kek
thefaceberg.com/the-brawn-initiative/

>america continues to cuck itself

WHAT KEKS NOT LIKE WE WE NEED REGULATIONS YEAH REGULATE US CONTROL US

And now for a statistic that is actually relevant.

How many of those homicides are carried out by illegal firearms and how much by legal ones?

Gun-free zone m8. As you can see, it stops everyone but terrorist.

MOre Guns More Violence!
More death! It's time for America to burn!
More.

Excellent point. Couldn't agree more. Nobody has ever figured out how to modify a gun before, or build their own at home, have they?

> Gun homicides happen where guns are
> Nobody chokes on pork bones in Islamic shitholes therefore pork bones are the problem

OP dude theres plenty of unregistered guns in NZ you dont think poeple can get assualt rifles here. Plenty of maoris get guns from there famz with no license or legally. NZ is just as well armed as USA in the civilian population. Theres more than 200,000 licensed gun owners that own as many as 2-3million guns between us. Theres enough guns in NZ for half the population held by the public. America is a large country 300mill pop you could easily blame multicuturalism for this.

uh dude, hate to break it to you, but all you did was zoom in to chop the scale off to make it seem bigger than it really is.

if you want the real picture, you need to set your zoom level back out to 0% zoom, aka, seeing 100% of the picture.

t. took a stat101 class in college

a sporting rifle in 223 will do exactly the same fucking thing you stupid cunt. what ban all hunting semi auto hunting rifles?

Amendments are in place to protect the citizens from the government. If an amendment to bare arms were to be taken away, who's to say they cant take away our freedom of speech.

Irrelevant. The general legality of guns is the reason for the proliferation of illegal ones. Ban legal guns and the amount of illegal ones will also start going down as long as police are vigilant in actively confiscating guns and controlling borders.

imagine being so dumb you think gun laws would discourage someone from shooting 200 people

Yeah then you have acid attacks and trucks of peace. Oh what about in france at the concert where like 100 poeple were fucked up. What if some one had a gun to stop the terrorists you fucking fag.

No one was ever killed by someone else with a pork bone, retard. You choose to eat pork. You don't choose to be exposed to guns - if you live in America you are at risk from them whether you like it or not.

>But cars

Cars are a cornerstone of every aspect of modern civilization and their advantages are too many to count. A gun's sole purpose is to hurt people.

That's only a speculation, this would never work in the US, confiscating guns in a country so full of them would be a literally impossible task, not to mention people fighting back. And the number of illegal guns won't lower, no fucking cop is so stupid to go confiscate guns into gang territory.

You're wrong. That was weapon was full auto.

I'm buying mine today. Before the bans begin. Just like the Muslim fag killer, this right winger kills 50 right wingers is a false flag LIE. Don't believe anything the media tells you. And when they come for your weapons, just remember you're not alone, and give them the ammunition first

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE KIKES
OUR PEOPLE ARE DEAD
STOP FUCKING SCHEMING

>Vast majority of Americans accept the law and don't bring guns into gun free zones
>works on everybody except those with the intent to kill
Maybe if you had knife, truck, and acid free zones, you wouldn't get fucked by Abdullah :^)

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

Guns purpose is not to hurt people, if legal, it's a tool to defend one's life or possession, your words make it sound like you're against people defending themselves.

We literally just saw today that despite their guns, Ameritards can't defend themselves against concert shooters regardless. Good job posting the worst possible argument, retard.

Also acid attacks are far less dangerous than guns and even knives, London gets acid attacks every day yet no one has died from them yet. Trucks of peace are a big threat but because Europe actually reacts to new types of threats, at-risk areas now have barricades to prevent access for large trucks, and as a result we haven't had any new truck attacks in a while. Meanwhile the US takes no measures to prevent future attacks.

Fuck off you anti-gun faggot

The right to bear arms has nothing to do with deer hunting, you incredible cuck.

Automaticas are already banned.

>b-but it is bump fire

Damn he must be the most skilled shooter to get 50 people by bump fire.

Holy fuck in a sandbox! Why the hell would we want to become the UK? We want to stay as far away from the UK is possible.

CZECH REPUBLIC HAS GUNS

SWITZERLAND HAS GUNS

ONLY AMERICA HAS SHOOTINGS

THEREFORE NOT THE FAULT OF GUNS

"We need ARs because they're available for sell.
We'd buy nuclear grade missiles if they were available for sell, too."

Pray for our dumbass, gun crazy Republican country.

Fucking moron, you are patted down and checked before you go to a concert, obviously lawful gun owners aren't allowed to bring their guns into a concert. The concert is a gun free zone, that's why someone who doesn't care about the rules is allowed to shoot everyone. Gun free zones don't work.

Cry me a river

Ban? No. Just make them exclusively available to hunters and shooting ranges, rather than every retard with an addiction to antidepressants and a few bucks to spare.

>b-but gun-free zone

What makes you think the gun used was obtained legally? Are you retarded? I think you're retarded...

this

>join cult that socially tortures a man whos going to need guns to kill you and your cult members
>"lets take away the guns"

lets not

Good luck finding a nuke.