HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Russian TV reports Sam Hyde as suspect shooter.
HHAHAHHAAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>youtu.be/Ah69UYskCKM

Other urls found in this thread:

vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2938670&2938670
twitter.com/vesti_news/status/914766998923509760
youtu.be/Rc6fBBrhD-8
twitter.com/AnonBabble

lmao

HAHAHA

Kek

bump

she can call me "samuel hyde" any time.

HA!
This is by far my favourite gun violence meme.

ahahahahahaha

lel

Story for newfags?

Since OP is a fucking sage here:

Article: vesti.ru/doc.html?id=2938670&2938670

Tweet: twitter.com/vesti_news/status/914766998923509760

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

SCHAMUEL HYDE

to be fair to the shooter country music sucks

Sam Hyde gets spammed on social media as the suspected shooter after every mass shooting or terror attack so he can be memed onto TV and news outlets.

if sam gets killed by a retard lefty I WILL BE SO MAD AT YOU GUYS

hahahahaha holy shit

HAHAHAHA

lol, they even said his name

And it shows the quality of their reporters. I mean how the fucking hell can you be a reporter and not know what Sup Forums is writing? Or how about reverse image search? I mean what kind of morons they hire to do the work....

god damn you sound so new fag

He's been cycling Estrogen

he wasn't happy about the carnage, but at least he defended his own life. He'll defend himself and use lethal measures if that's what it takes, to protect his own life, if that's what it takes to protect himself

wew I never saw the uncensored pic

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!!!

What the absolute fuck is wrong with him? What medical disorder is that?

It was a self defence situation.

he... he can't keep getting away... with this

Its the nude pic of himself that Tim Buckley sent to a 14yo girl

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Sam Hyde schtick and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don't even fill in the captcha. Maybe you're such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The "Sam Hyde holding an AK47", isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it's ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that's right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she's probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about Sam fucking Hyde. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Sam Hyde NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can't even try to talk with you because all you say is "HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT". You've become a parody of your own self. And that's all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he's done a million times now. And that's all you'll ever be.

perfect

HE CANNOT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

SHAMIEL HYDE

Kek

Kleinfelter's

Kleinfelters

Jesus Christ you absolute autists you're gonna get this man in jail one day. Stop it!

my thoughts...
fucking kek

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS

Fuck off kid.
Sorry you were one of the retards who fell for the meme.

is lmao in Norsk "lbam"?

>ler bort anuset mitt

WE WILL FIND HIM I PROMISE BROTHERS

нy oхyeть тeпepь

>teleports behind you

I remember Sup Forums memed CIAs lines to reporters when the Les Baines plane crash happened.

>he didn't fly so good

Kek, can't really blame the reporters for that one.

Sup Forums is just trying to get Sam back on track, don't you see?
he should stop wasting all of his money on cigars and sleeping in his car, it's unhealthy

forgot pic.

they should rape him desu

What would happen if Sam went on a shooting spree for real?

How did nobody notice his mental state? It didn't have to be like this.
youtu.be/Rc6fBBrhD-8

The fuck is that supposed to be

Fake news

holy shit it's real, that's fucking hilarious

He would get away with it as usual
All of this is a psy-op to allow a political assassin to roam free

kek bless this timeline

Epic lulz

This must've been a pretty wild self defense situation

HOLY FUCK THEY EVEN SAID HIS NAME!
HOW CAN HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH THIS!

Fucking hell hahahaha!