>>>/k/35345080

/k/ seems to think the shooter(s) used AK(s)

GET THIS

When Stephen Crowder sent his producer undercover with antifa before Ben Shapiro’s speech at the University of Utah in Salt Lake City, the members claimed to have “two AKs comings” amongst other guns
youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA
(6:04 for the beginning of their arsenal, 6:17 for the AK claim)

Vegas is about 6 hours away from SLC. That’s a reasonable distance. Could these be connected? Could they have been getting their arms from the same source?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4YYEOJsnkig
twitter.com/theresistannce
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808
youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA
youtube.com/watch?v=DRboVEcY-TM
youtube.com/watch?v=NVYeqzTtxno
inteltechniques.com/menu.html
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

bump

Bump

AK's have belt feed?

The shooter will be a raving leftist, guarantee it.

They're probably either getting them through Mexico or China. Probably a full auto Norinco smuggled over from Asia.

Commie drum mags. 100 rounders.

nope
drum magazines are an option

bumping this again

My guess is an AK with a drum mag with a gat crank/bump stock

You guys are missing out on the second part of the post. Could these two incidents be connected?

Stick a drum mag on this and you're good to go
Maybe a bipod for stability
youtu.be/4YYEOJsnkig

Can we get a confirm on this or at least more info...? It can also be noted that it was a white country music festival filled with Trump supporters... Country Music will always attract conservatives. Faggot, antifa's fav target.

Didn't the last commie shooter also use an ak?

I hope Trump arrests all the communists tomorroow.

Scalia was shot with an SKS

Scalise*

bump

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.

great detective work here dumbshit

>Anon5
Get gassed you faggot.

Bump

do your thing Sup Forums

Bump

Any St George connections involved?

Is that a college?

SPREAD THIS SHIT LIKE WILD FIRE, MAKE THIS A COPY PASTA

We need to shift the news narrative from, shooting 100+ injured to "is Antifa connected to this mass shooting?"

Once this becomes the narrative, then we have sunk a lot of Antifa's credibility AND possibly made them a terrorist organization.

bump need to spread this

>change the narrative

how about figure out the truth dipshit

ABSOLUTELY BASED BUMP.

Can't we do both?

LEFT WING SHILLS ARE PRETENDING JUST BECAUSE HIS NAME IS STEPHEN PADDOCK THAT SUDDENLY THERE IS NO CHANCE HE IS LEFT WING

Scalia was smothered with a pillow.

no, if they had control over his room they would use helium or something else to remove the oxygen. Then just let him pass out and suffocate in the bed and die. no struggle.

City in southwest Utah.

I understand where you're coming from, I feel bad about spreading something that has yet to yield solid evidence. But I just see that we're dealing with low IQ self righteous morons. And want to discredit their cause.

pic related is infuriating, from a "mother." What a sad thing.

The shooter was a 64yr old man. Has nothing to do with your gayass Stephen Crowder expose'

Right wingers are armed to the fucking teeth but get excited over a video of AntiFa handing out pocket knives.

Nothings is beyond our spectrum

We must teach her.

???
twitter.com/theresistannce

I know nothing of weapons. How many bullets would that be?

>bump stock
No way. Too accurate for bump stock.

Hmm. It would appear I've been tricked...
Carry on anons.

This. It will reinforce antifas victimhood complex if the police were wrong and the guy ends up being Terry. The truth is always the best option.

You can "bump" your rate of fire.

Listen to the rate of fire in this video. It's the clearest audio I've come across and it sounds like they are using a crank trigger mod.
The variance is too wide for it to have been full auto and the variance is too subtle/random for it to be 3 round burst.
>twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

>youtu.be/RmNz2jGzsDA
And why isn't this picking up more ground. This is proof for the fence sitters anitfa is organized and supported.

That's not what the deep state is doing

That's a very controlled rate of fire. Too fast for semi-auto, doesn't sound like three round burst. He's not just letting it all go at full speed but he isn't manually burst firing. This guy knew his fucking firearms damn.

Agreed, my copy from other threads:

Probably not a bump stock. Okay, try this on and let me see what you think. Pretty sure it's a 7.62, so I'm using an AK for these examples.

Original Shooter: twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

Bump fire ak:
youtube.com/watch?v=DRboVEcY-TM

Crank AK
youtube.com/watch?v=NVYeqzTtxno

The crank sounds like it more, with the speed ups and slow downs, and it would be the more logical choice as it would allow for better accuracy.

The police reported the shooter was a local. So he's not from SLC

It's not that hard to get a fully automatic weapon in America, especially not in Las Vegas.

Slow your roll. The shooter was a local, not from a fucking Stephen Crowder video.

Everyone, you can't say that ANTIFA did it because they were in a seperate state, CLAIMING to have what they called 'aks' that was somewhat close to the shooting. What would their motive be. What would make Las Vegas a prime target? What is our evidence?

Step up the weaponized autism. Autistcon just went to 1

it's too common of a gun I'd say a connection is pretty unlikely but it's worth researching further as more comes out about the guy

> People can't travel between state lines

Stop falling for that fat LARPing fuck Frank.

What I find the most interesting about this shooting is how ruthlessly efficient he was. Usually people who commit masshootings are literal fucking retards and rarely succeed in killing as many as they could have. But this guy is different, executed with almost military tactics. He got to a high-ground where he was relatively safe and shot down at an area with pretty much no cover for the victims. For the first time in forever the shooter isn't retarded.

We need more connections. We need more information.
We need more motives.

This is a very vague connection. Dig deeper.

Can confirm. We used AK's to shoot serbian civilians as they flee. Sound is exactly the same. Screams too.

bump for oldpol post

stop saying this in every thread and post proof of this then faggot

He still got caught and killed though.

The easy way out and martyrdom amongst his like-minded

This

Supposedly had a hunting license

Because he fired for too long, and lost the element of surprise.
I guarantee his location got pinned down on the middle of the second mag.

i hope he allows us to open fire on them

Here are some family members. Go hunting on social media.

Here are some possible places he lived. Someone get his voter registration info to find party affiliation. Do it faggots.

>inteltechniques.com/menu.html

i heard it was 9mm, and it didnt sound loud like a large round

if it was an AK and not a 9mm i would expect a higher ratio of dead to injured than 50/200, because AK and its rounds are way more powerful

what is this supposed to be an all white people look the same joke? These guys look nothing alike

I understand the logistics and the obvious whys, but man do I wish the cops didn't kill him. First, we would be able to interrogate him to find out what the fuck happened, and second, if he was part of a group of folks, we could head them off with that info.

But this doesn't quite line up with the other mass shootings. This guy had a perfect location, was perfectly armed for his location, had a perfect target. Why did he select this target though? Country music festival in a big city? He could have done similar damage getting a similar position in downtown NYC, with the added bonus of shutting down the largest city in the USA.

If we can pin down why he selected this particular venue as a target (as, unlike a school or a night club filled with faggots or a ballfield filled with republican congressmen, the potential victims at a country music festival are more nebulous. Conservative...? )

Everything points towards that direction, what points towards him being right wing exactly?

He attacked a COUNTRY MUSIC FESTIVAL = Right wing leaning WHITES.

One weekago RefuseFascism and some Communist websites said the Communist revolution of the USA begins this week.

100 year anniversary of Bolshevik revolution just happened.

The Undercover Antifa video where the leader of the group talks about having a handgun on her and that "Two AK's are about to show up soon", the other guy beside her says he has a sawn off shot gun (illegal) in his car.

200+ yards

Vids were taken at the event across the street + 32 floors down. Easily 100-200 meter distance in open air which can reduce the volume a lot. It was clearly a rifle of sorts. Likely with a crank handle mod because the rounds sped up and slowed down. So not fully auto.

His room was filled with weapons. They blew the door down. He was likely stressed and anxious and panicled or unloaded. That or he wanted to go out shooting.

Why that location? Because it's easy and a safe spot as opposed to somewhere downtown. He knew he'd have time enough to unload before anyone even saw where he was. Cowardly.

That is 100% a crank you can even hear the rotation in the rate of fire

It is very hard. 30,000$ and six months of background checks from the FBI versus a few hundred bucks for a WASR, drum mags, and crank trigger attachment.

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/