WW2

What if Poland joined Nazist axis in WW2?

Only good things

They wouldn't look like this

the world would be a better place

still cleaner than niggers

Poles wanted to act like smartasses, but then got their asses handed to them. Poles deserved everything they've got. First curbstomped by Germans, then by Russians. Fuck Poland.

Good lord those tiddies

Lovely cherrypicking.

really?

Toilet cleaners doing anything

They would have avoided to be responsible for WW2 on behalf of Britcucks and kikes.

They paid the toll though.

Soviets would still win probably. It would be better for Germans since Stalin wouldn't give us "Recovered Territories". I can even imagine him giving Greater Poland to Germans and making us look like in the pic. Assuming we would not be directly annexed to Soviet Union.

Warsaw is pretty ok but everything outside of that is absolute dogshit.

Yeah really, you are posting pictures from Śląsk which is shithole full of cryptogermans. It's like someone would post nigger infested parts of Detroit to show that USA is Africa tier country.

>Glorious alliance
>Pilsudski piledriving pinkos
>Hitler hotboxing hooknoses
>The dreadful enmity that divided us ends as both sides recall the alliance that once united us
>The snow stays white in Russia
>The sun stays up over Britain
>The future stays bright for America and the world

>...I get to actually meet all my grandparents
>None of them shellshocked or traumatised
>There is that one nice farmstead in Silesia that is mine
>The family crest in the attic has slightly more meaning than a blood-stained relic still

Man, I won't lie. I'd have liked this a fucking lot.

you clearly only been to warsaw

The luncay of the polish nationalism is unknown to most and that is why they've been a plague for Germans and Russians alike.

Ever heard of gypsies? You've found them.

then the chance of the world being a better place now would go up

Actually he found polish cryptogermans.