In your lifetime

>In your lifetime

No everything will be nuked by then kek

keep dreaming kike

don't put that much trust on k*rds my hebrew

>t. Nasraluh

They have no chance but if they can start another war in the middle east which doesn't involve Israeli boots on the ground, sounds great to me

>K*rds
>Being competent at anything
Erdogan will go full-Saddam within the next few years.

We want Greater Egypt.

Yah right, Israel can't even control the palestinians and lost a war with Lebanon. Even if the US gave you all that land you couldn't hold on to it for more than 30 seconds.

>lost a war
never

Just please, do not forget to genocide goatfuckers while you conquer their land. We do not need more refugees.

>giving iran justifcation to nuke you into oblivion
Maybe that high IQ was a lie

That war k*rds start will only end with 1000 k*rd dead and 300.000 men going to Germany for asylum.
No he won't. Like it or not he's good with k*rds and can stand their filthy ways. He's no nationalist that's for sure.

I want to believe. All we need is some global happening like a world war or a nuclear exchange so that literally nobody would be concerned with what is happening in the middle east. Perhaps a global epidemic or Yellowstone would work also.

>genocide goatfuckers while you conquer their land.
that would flood europe with refugees
>We do not need more refugees
you don't have refugees, you are the refugee

The only thing Kikes and Kurds have in common is that they both deserve a real genocide.

What the fuck for?
Have you been to Jordan? It's sand and rocks with no resources and lots of angry Arabs.
What the fuck would you want that shit for?
The Jordanian king that controls it barely knows what to do with that piece of shit country.

Jews picked the worst fucking place to go to. It's a pile of shit and sand in the asshole of nowhere. At least there's a a crumbling piece of ancient masonry here. That makes up for everything.

Tribe of Naphtali reporting in, gibs me clay

God promised Abraham and his descendants the land from the Nile to the Euphrates in the old testament.

Poles in UK are not refugees, they are migrants. And honestly, I don't care about them. British could drown them in the La Manche Channel for all I care. All of them are traitors in my eyes.

t.

>Jews taking Egypt
Not even in your wildest dreams, faggboi

Israel got backed by Hezbollah in Lebanon even with the advantage in the number of troops, so I don't think that you can withstand the war with the Arab emirates, Egypt and Jordan

Step one: resettle arabs somewhere else(I suggest north Africa )

Step two: irrigate the land just like it was done with Israel. 95 percent of trees in Israel are planted by humans.

Step three: settle the new land of milk and honey

Step four: ???????

Step five: PROFIT

So Israel want to become 70% arab ?
30% currently is not enough ?

Honestly? Better the Arabs keep it and choke there than have them get any big ideas and try to leave the desert.

Thanks for the go ahead.

Oh, I didn't realize we're having a discussion about pretend things.
Ask Mr. Unicorn if he wants more tea, will you?

This country is going to turn into a theocratic shitpile like Iran in our lifetime. Enjoy the show everyone.

I wish he were like Saddam. He has given the Kurds too much power.
Still, I trust our fellow countrymen. If need be, they'd take the matter into their own hands.

The whole idea of Israel was a fantasy at one point but "im tirtse ein zo agada". If you can think and take steps towards making it happen it may happen if you seize the opportune moment. Also, it wont turn into a theocratic shitpile because the orthodox jews cant sustain a country because those fuckers dont work. Also haredim genocide when?

Arabs go to Europe.

Move to germany, cuck. Adonai ish milchama, Adonai shemo

Theres not enough Jews to populate it, you need to convert people.

If Iraqi Kurdistan becomes independent, will there be an insurgency in the Turkish Kurd regions?

Make our wish come true greatest ally. It would be the greatest happening of all time.

We are Jews. Jews are middle eastern. This is the most healthiest place for us to be