I analyzed the sound pattern, based on the first burst weapon fired 36 rounds in 3...

i analyzed the sound pattern, based on the first burst weapon fired 36 rounds in 3.137 seconds giving a firing rate of approximately 688.5 rpm.
HOWEVER, if you slow it down and listen, the round to round rate is inconsistent, there are several pairs of rounds where the rate increases or decreases in between shots (depending on how you look at it), and after the first 36 rounds, there are like 3-4 single fire rounds. however there is only a .3 second gap between shots, so it is not a jam and clear because even just the act of taking to look at the ejection chamber to see the jam (this is going to be an automatic reaction, especially if untrained to just charge the weapon immediately if it stops), and then move the weapon and your hand in position to clear the weapon, and then proceed with clearing it and returning to your shooting position. this would take about 2 seconds for a very highly trained individual so it seems very unlikely. it is possible that
>the shooter stopped to take a few aimed shots
seems unlikely, why would he bother?
>the weapon was bump firing or using a bumpfire stock
seems plausible as if you mess up the rhythm or holding position it would result in a few single shots as you try to get it going again, also the fact that this is obviously a high stress situation going apeshit on a crowd of people tells me that unless its literally a terminator bumpfire would be unreliable and it is very likely a bumpfire stock because it would make it a much easier to do than with your beltloop. also the fact that he got over 120 hits so far, it was aimed off the shoulder not the hip which you can only do with a bumpfire stock. its also apparent its not mechanical automatic because the rpm changes rates a few times during each burst especially at the end where his hands/arms/shoulder would be getting tired from that sustained fire.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/gallery/poCrj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

also the fact that it was over 36 rounds at once obviously means it was a drum magazine and obviously not a 30 rounder, most common size being a 75 rounder for ak47s. the sound does not sound like an ar15 report, they are far louder and have a very loud crack. these shots sould like pops without a clear "crack, bang" meaning a larger slower caliber round. this also means it *may* not be an ak74 (5.45mm) because of this.
so basically:
>likely ak47
>likely NOT automatic
>likely using bumpfire stock
>using 75 round drums

Why are you fucking autists so hell bent on finding out what kind of gun it was? What purpose does it serve? Fucking faggots

I've heard enough Kalaschnikows being fired at me in my life to say that this wasn't one.

because thats kind of important faggot

shit sounds different over shitty phone recordings, but like i said an ar would sound far different and what other weapon has 75+ round drums and bumpfire stocks available for it?

>kind of important
But it's not

desu it sounded like firecrackers from all the footage lel

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.

proofs

Could be any AKM

couldn't the sound reflecting off large buildings make it sound like there are multiple shots happening?

Youre are truly ignorant and dumb. Jesus fucking Christ.
>hurr durr why does information matter at all, ever?

yes probably to the people there, a lot of them reported multiple shooters. however on the video the gunshots are clear, its pretty evident when you get to the couple single shots there is no sort of echo that could be accidently mistaken as another gunshot

How are they saying one man shot all those rounds? I just saw this guy on ABC just now on the the phone interview his friend got shot 3 times
In the chest standing right next to
Him!!!? Wtf is going on.

No way this guy spraying in the crowd hit one guy multiple times.

>the shooter stopped to take a few aimed shots
>seems unlikely, why would he bother?

Hmm, why indeed?

my educated guess is bump fire ak with 75 round drums. how he got a triple on one guy idk tho

The picture of those 3 people dead all
Laying next to each other too.

What would the recoil on that gun look like firing full auto, and how would the spread be in that distance?

Can you make a vid of what you've found?

depends on how well its held, but hitting 3 close people from 300+ feet away with a bumpfire stock would be hard, but possible

BRAP

I bet he modified his gun (idk what it was) with a homemade auto sear. Probs isn't very reliable (made in a non pro workshop) which would explain the inconsistency in the fire rate. At least thats just my 2 cents.

sheriff announcement #2

BOLO VEHICLES FOUND

"CONFIDENT BUT NOT 100% SURE" LOCATED MARYLOU

50+ KILLED 200+ INJURED

SUSPECT CONFIRMED STEVEN PADDOCK

DOB 4/9/1953

LOCATED NUMEROUS FIREARMS IN HIS ROOM (HOTEL OR HOME?)

confirmed multiple rifles found in HOTEL ROOM

Bumping with image album
imgur.com/gallery/poCrj