Why is there so much hate in this world?

Why is there so much hate in this world?

Other urls found in this thread:

thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

because no one can post a real image of the earth

Why wouldn't there be? Why is there so much love in it? As compared to what other world?

joos

/thread

Scarcity leads to ill being. Pure and simple.

Jews

The tribes have crumbled and our Gods have left us

because there are too much shitskins and muslims in the world.

Because the human species is extremely greedy and selfish. That's why we will die out as a people before we even leave this solar system.

probably has something to do with the billions of dumb cunts walking around sucking up good air.

Imagine being human and living down there

Because it lies in the hands of the Evil one.

becaue serbs exist

NAP violations
shame there's no natural law any more sorting things out on the spot

BRUMPH

JEWS

Jews keep trying to cram violent barbarians into our countries and then blaming us for when the inevitable happens.

CAUSE FUCK YOU!

Scarcity. .. thread

Because original sin.

When our messiah will come and establish the greater kingdom of Israel to dominate all of Earth evil and hate shall dissappear and all creations shall serve the LORD

Because of people like Sup Forums-tards.

This forum exists solely for the purpose of fomenting hate.

Why are you here?

>Posting jewish roundfag images

At least part of the reason is that there are people who believe that "Diversity" is a good thing and so try to force people together with radically different Ideas, believes and genetic make up.

>Implying a flat earth is any more feasible then a ball earth.

There's only winners and losers you fucking hippie

Firstly I think you are wrong that this website causes any hate, it just enables people to express their Ideas freely.

The reason that people have these hateful Ideas is not this website but the fact that different people are forced together in what is called "Diversity".

We should just go buck wild...Let the grassroots turn on the hate because that’s the ONLY thing that will make them do their duty.

--Steve Bannon, Daily Beast, (August 19, 2016)

This website doesn't cause hate? What the fuck do you think "redpilling" is? It's literally turning normal people into hateful shitheads. It's the exact same thing as islamist radicalization.

Diversity is never a cause for hate until narrow-minded idiots are allowed to reverberate their misgivings in an echo chamber like Sup Forums, gradually becoming more and more hateful.

>This website doesn't cause hate?
Yes it doe not CAUSE hate. It CAUSES people to express their feelings they already have.

>What the fuck do you think "redpilling" is?
What do you mean? Recognizing that the world is in a shit state full of moral decay makes you "hateful."
"Redpilling" generally refers to "accepting the truth about the world" there is NOTHING hateful about truth.

>It's literally turning normal people into hateful shitheads.
Why would that be the case? Truth is truth.

>It's the exact same thing as islamist radicalization.
No.

>Diversity is never a cause for hate
Wrong.
You can look here for a discussion about the negative effects of diversity (SOURCES IN THE ARTICLE) thealternativehypothesis.org/index.php/2016/04/15/ethnic-diversity-and-social-cohesion/

>an echo chamber like Sup Forums
How is a "PLACE WHERE EVERYONE CAN EXPRESS THEIR IDEAS FREELY WITHOUT ANY CENSORSHIP" an "echochamber".

inherent personality differences

not even memeing

I wonder how that hurricane feels about what's going on

>It CAUSES people to express their feelings they already have.
Ah, but functional adults know to continue thinking after the self-absorbed three year old inside has had his say. This site says, "Stop there. What the three year old said is easy and quite attractive, so it must be right."

Because I can't see any borders in that picture.
SAGE

because it's the way things are, and the way things always will be

Don't hate the haters OP.

People are inherently fucking stupid and violent and need to constantly be in each others business

>Ah, but functional adults know to continue thinking after the self-absorbed three year old inside has had his say.
Of course that is true in the real world. But having an outlet to express your true feelings and claim that that "causes" hate is flat out stupid.

>This site says, "Stop there. What the three year old said is easy and quite attractive, so it must be right."
What did you mean by that?
I really do not understand.

Because everyone is a piece of shit.

Because there are too many niggers, muslims and leftards

>dumb kraut doesn't know what a simulation is

non whites exist

So you want to stablish a "peaceful" jewish dominated earth upon all creations by promoting war on every corner of the world. Sounds legit.

Because the wrong side lost.

Because your mom is gay

No, the wrong side lost

As long as Liberals exist on this planet there will be no peace.

(((hate)))

This.

Better question: why are you so averse to it?

fuck you op i hate you

Too much karma.

godlessness, lack of respect for tribe/nation (globalist jew bullshit), protestantism, paganism

to fix everything we need to return to Christendom/Roman Catholic Christian Identity/European nationalism/Nordicism

high-tech Christendom, anyone? high-tech police states? Crusader B-2 Spirit units? Crusader 0311 units?

Because humans are a cancer starting to spread even beyond Earth. I honestly believe that we all deserve to die, we literally destroy everything we touch because we don't know better, we are greedy mammals cursed with intelligence. Humans literally have no place in the ecosystem, no animal needs us and we live outside of the food chain rather than within it. If all humans disappeared tomorrow, no wild animal would be affected and the world would instantly be a better place.

Amerifats keep starting wars and funding terrorist groups, liberalism, and false flags because the only way they can make funny to keep themselves fed on high fructose corn syrup is with a destabilized world

And?
He was significantly better then everything that came after.

To be fair, he fucked up WW1, but you can not pretend that we had many good leaders after.

There's 7.5 billion people, and only the bad stuff circulates.

The world isn't hateful, you are being a pessimistic faggot falling for the electric Jew.

You are delusional, or just completely new to Sup Forums.

We have near daily "redpilling" threads with people telling how they only started hating niggers and jews after coming to Sup Forums. Sup Forums is the single greatest brainwashing machine and hate fabricator in the western world.

You can not express your ideas freely on Sup Forums. You can only express the Sup Forums-approved narrative, which is a fictional narrative no matter how much you believe in it. Nearly all of Sup Forums's "truths" are factually wrong, whether it be 9/11 being an inside job, Democrats running a pedophile ring out of a Pizza shop, or the Holocaust being made up.

You are an easily influenced teenager buying into extremist narratives, just as pathetic as teenagers being swayed by ISIS.

Many people hate fun and don't want you to have fun.

Also
>fun

Because leftists aggressively try to force their opinions on others.

r u fuckin stupid the earth isnt even flat so this pic is fake so therefore
no flat earth = no earth = this thread invalid OP

>You are delusional, or just completely new to Sup Forums.
Neither is true.

>only started hating niggers and jews after coming to Sup Forums.
ANY source for that? That this happens "often"?

>You can not express your ideas freely on Sup Forums.
I believe that most leftists Ideas, of social security welfare and the role of the government are right.
I also believe that economies need to be regulated and such, the lolbertarian part of Sup Forums (which is a large number of people) disagrees with that.
There are also MANY "communism" Generals where people express communist Ideas.
Your claims ludicrous and wrong. ESPECIALLY BECAUSE IT IS WHAT YOU ARE DOING RIGHT NOW.

>Nearly all of Sup Forums's "truths" are factually wrong, whether it be 9/11 being an inside job, Democrats running a pedophile ring out of a Pizza shop, or the Holocaust being made up.
I believe in neither of these things and have often argued against them. And I have talked to many people here who agree with me.
Specifically I had multiple discussions explaining people why the holocaust indeed happened.

>You are an easily influenced teenage
I am not a teenager and you do not know my politics. In fact you have absolutely zero clue what things I believe in, who I am or why I believe these things.
Your claims that you "know" me and are able to judge me although I have told you literally nothing about me is ridicolous.

>buying into extremist narratives
For all you know I may be a leftists or Communists or "liberal" or centrist. I do not get how you get to calling me an extremist.

i wonder

Because fuck you thats why.

Seriously. Fuck other people. I was fine not existing until I got cut out of my mom and fucked with for a good solid 25 years. Fuck this planet and fuck this species and fuck you.

The hate gets all the attention. Just think about all the people who aren't doing stupid shit. There isn't anyone reporting on all of the people out there in the world just trying to get through their day.

Your Satire post is embarrassing and all together shit.

I encourage you to comit suicide

because of islam, feminism and dindus.

test

there was they guy that was hijacking satellites posting every now and then here and on /k/
as well its really not hard to intercept those transmissions. real pics of the earth do look a bit different then what shit is put out by the government, but it just makes me wonder why they alter things when it really doesn't look bad at all, if anything it looks better then what they claim it is.

We are living in the most peaceful time in human history. The media just makes it seem like we are doomed.

>mongols
>Black Death
>ww1/ww2
>Mao and communists

The list goes on and on. These are comfy times tbqh.

A liberal friend of mine turned from a happy go lucky guy that's positive about everything, supports science and believes in a bright future for the human race to a sulking angry cursing pro war kill all shitskin kind of guy and crying about the fate of the white race after he fell for the pol memes.

this place is fucking cancer.

The demiurge needs to eat too

There are too many people in the world. Go to the country, every interaction is meaningful. Go to the city, nobody even looks at each other. Alienation; bystander effect, cogs in a machine.

500 million people on the planet total is more than enough