Bleach

Bleach is ending. IchiHime confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

RYUKEN FUCKING WHERE

post rukia picture say irreplaceable nakama ichigo renji no romantic in 680?

5 chapters left to get Halibel out of that rape dungeon

>Bleach is ending. IchiHime confirmed to never happen

Fixed it for you

They need some deus Ex to save their asses.

Orihime suicides her power to its limits to reset time and Ichigo back five steps. So that Juda's prophecy of a pre-evolved Ichigo attacking him on the throne comes true.

I don't know who else can deus ex the situation so that his prophecy he had while sleeping could come true, except maybe Aizen. Character needs to have one more good moment in the story, you may as well kill yourself while doing it, so you can go out on a high note.

He's going over his speech that he and Isshin will give their sons.

>what is 愛情と友情

what a terrible OP.

kill yourself

Post yfw the Ichiruki shitposters kill themselves.

My heart always knew it wouldn't ever be canon but now I'm finally accepting it and it's sad.

Something Orihime has for Ichigo. Her love isn't requited. :^)

There's not even a face that would convey my laughter when IchiRuki is confirmed to not happen.

RED ECLIPSE ENDING PLEASE KUBOOOOO

Why is everyone in Bleach so frowny post Soul Society?

>some people actually like Orihime
Why?

Good, looks like I don't have to see that Lab Member 011 faggot in this board anymore.

Tits.

I'm sorry you feel this way user. Would you like a cup of hot chocolate to warm you up?
There's so much more to her. That's just one of her many qualities.

If you don't understand how amazing she is, the best thing to do is kill yourself.

Post lewd mango pages and official art.

>implying Lab even comes here anymore
Anyway, fuck off. He's done more for Bleach threads than anyone here.

Post your reaction when you lived to see Naruto and Bleach actually ending.

They've been constantly spamming their fanfic theories for years. I can't fucking wait.

look picture say rukia irreplaceable nakama renji ichigo no romantic of 680 chapter

>done more

How? By being a blind Bleach fanboy with a "KUBO CAN NEVER DO ANY WRONG" mindset who is always ready to defend Bleach 24/7?

Where is this 5 chapters left coming from? Literally how the fuck can this end in 5 chapters unless Yhwach really does in.

Getting ready to tell uryu his version of EBTR

While everyone has faults, his site has always been a useful resource. Besides, every series needs people to defend it from baseless hate.

I need this.

Bleach deserves every bit of hate it gets.

The series is ending in like, 5 chapters. It's IchiHime or bust as far as romantic resolutions go at this point.

Volume 73 is out today. At the end it says that volume 74 will be the last volume. Only 5 more chapters are needed to fill volume 74.

To translate for my ESL friend here, he's basically saying that Rukia considers Renji and Ichigo to be one the same level. They are both irreplaceable Nakama.

You do realise that the volume can have more chapters, especially when it's the last one?

While I'm not denying that it should be free from hate, it definitely gets a lot of unwarranted hate from people who have absolutely no idea what they are talking about.

I bet you use the word kino too.

The next volume was confirmed last and there's 10 chapters on average in a volume and only 5 more needed to fill the next one.

Admittedly, they could do an extra long volume for the finale and squeeze a couple more in there, but it probably couldn't go past 7-8 at most.

if rukia say irreplaceable nakama rukia renji how romantic? have 680 chapter and no romantic now five chapter and romantic?
thank artist

It's five more chapters.
Each will be over 60+ pages.
We early Berserk now.

I think at this point we long ago went past the point where it was cool to hate and now its just you're not from Sup Forums if you're actually talking about it.
If people can still follow Nisekoi, they can follow bleach.

>implying

Am I the only one who feels a little cheated?
Rukia was clearly supposed to be a huge figure in Ichigos life and whenever I look at the later scenes that are supposed to reflect that I just feel like they're weak, and i know it's because she's hardly ever around just like the rest of what was supposed to be Ichigo's group

>All that shit that was reintroduced and subsequently never showed up again in a later chapter
Here's to Bleach ending and Kubo starting the epilogue, Gleach.

rukia only irreplaceable nakama ichigo? sry no 愛

Same nigga. I need more of Ryuken and Kanae. I somehow like them more than Masaki and Isshin.

Rukia is wasted on this shitfest.

I'd call you an ESL, but they at least would've understood what I said

Somewhere in my heart I always knew this day would happen. Despite all the shitposting and waifu wars, I'm ready to accept the nonsensical fact that Bleach is ending.

Rukia is too good for this shit
Kubo should just start a Rukia doing Rukia things spinoff manga after this shitfest ends.

The worst part about orihime is that they gave her the ability to reshape reality at will then never grew her out of a weak willed titty monster

Fucking garbage I hate my waifu
Rukia fags ain't shit either cuz despite her being captain level she spends every chapter dead

Gay and aids

understand

i post translate only why fish bait?

How the fuck is this ending? Kubo brought back so many fucking characters to prepare to do stuff with like Aizen, Ukitake, the vaizards and some of those hollow faggots but how can that shit possibly fit into another 5 chapters?

>The damage control

And we haven't even reached the end yet. This will be delicious

Remember how Kugo, Tsukishima, and Giriko made an appearance in Soul Society and looked like they were going to eventually do something this arc?

I don't Kubo does.

>why fish bait?
kek
there wasn't enough Rukia to waste user

user, she was up against the plot. No one can beat the plot, not even Yhwach. You're also wrong, she was able to grow out of her weak wiliness, she has changed for the better.

I'm positive Kubo just wanted to show everyone again to be cool and then figure out how to use them later.
Then WSJ told him to fuck off and now he has to asspull an ending.

I am never going to support Jump again. They let Bleach down. They could've made the goddamm sequel at any point in time and sales would've boomed again, but instead they chose to neglect Bleach for 4 fucking years and let it decline.
Those motherfuckers just lost a year long customer.

Rukia is just as shit.
All the interesting people are dead.

It's not likely to be that much longer. 12 chapters instead of 11 maybe. They aren't going to make something the final volume, then make it almost double length or something like that.

>Am I the only one who feels a little cheated?

Yes, because if you weren't an autistic tumblrfag, you'd know that their relationship is very special, but isn't romantic.

>a year long customer.
Your post was pretty good, but I honestly laughed at the end. Stay strong, LoN. It'll be okay, I promise.

Get ready for Bleach's HALL OF ANAL DEVASTATION
imgur.com/a/XKwJ4#0

Fuck off.

She isn't a fat whale like Orihime.

>Tsukishima
I miss him.

rukia say irreplaceable nakama ichigo forever 680 chapter

upset for romantic?

never said romantic retard

>Naruto
>ending
I mean, technically it did. But still

What's the source of your pic?

Years long. Whatever, I'm too mad to think.

>a fat whale like Orihime.
Now, user, we aren't in 2011 anymore. Try to be on your best behavior.

so what plot holes are still left open?

>final villain has power to change the future
>Tsukishima has the power to alter the past
Why wasn't he made a part of this battle?

If there's an anime and sequel announced at the same time similar to TG how would you react

On the bright side at least we'll get early spoiler pictures it'd be pretty ironic if we didn't even at the confirmed end

Kubo won't let us down, not at the end. Stay strong.

>he thought bleach was good

You've been here for a while, you should have known most people continue to read Bleach to see the end of the ride. Don't be naive

>Picked up Naruto and Bleach when I was a kid
>Free from both shit

>Never picked up One Piece
>Don't have to deal with it

>Posts an old, dusty cover.

Pick it up fucker.

We're witnessing it at this very moment.
Yhwach chose a future where Tsukishima doesn't do shit.

I could post a bunch of Orihime pictures if that'd make you feel any better.

exhentai.org/tag/group%3Achitei+no+nikuya

Fuck no
I'm done with Shounen Jump shit.

I'm free and fuck the rest of you fuckers stuck here

>Being this mad

You better leave the threads from now on.

say romantic? 680 chapter irreplaceable nakama rukia renji ichigo

romantic in 5? rukia fish bait?

I'd still be mad, because Bleach will have ended with Yhwach's victory and a complete reset of the universe without us seeing even half of what Ichigo is capable of. I will only forgive them if Bleach's sequel runs in Young Jump. Kubo is incapable of handling a monthly unless he seriously improves his pacing.

my favorite orihime

Thank you.

That's not the most flattering picture, user. Would you like a few nice ones to add to your collection?

>Hey user, I was watching this show man, this one guy had RED EYES with like 3 pupils, you gotta watch that shit
>Yo what's it called

And here I am.

your translator sucks, please leave

Why didn't Ichigo just become Transcendent again?

It just dawned on me how stupid Rukia letting that one guy she liked die because some faggot came up behind her and started babbling about "muh man's pride" was.