Guys, the Las Vegas shooting is a hoax created by the globalists to push gun control onto the masses...

Guys, the Las Vegas shooting is a hoax created by the globalists to push gun control onto the masses. The "victims" are crisis actors. This is just a ploy by George Soros and Obama.

Cum in my beard

Can Trump start shitting redpills.

HILLARY AND OBAMA WANT TO MAKE YOU POOR AND PATHETIC

This talk about an "asian woman" is making me think that they are doing another 9/11-esque set-up to justify invading North Korea. Classic America.

Jones will say this, among 100 other theories. After each there will be the usual retconning what he said yesterday completely opposing the new truth he's miraculously figured out.
He's like the proverbial broken clock except he doesn't get to be right even twice a day. It's going to take a lot of filtered water and seed banks to figure this all out, however.

Don't forget to buy my waterfilters.

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.

THEY'RE TURNING THE GUNS GAY

>hundreds of (fake) bullets only manage to shoot crisis actors from hundreds of metres away

even alex wont stoop this low

Thats beliebvable considering how much shit has been proven to have occurred all over the world why was SWAT THERE IMMIEDIATELY AND BEFORE? FF? Hoax?

why did it happen on a concert you ask? because the speakers simulate the perfect gun sounds from a specific direction

>Nothing ever happens
>everybody is crisis actors

Guys, the Las Vegas shooting is a hoax created by the globalists to push gun sales onto the masses. The "victims" are crisis actors. This is just a ploy by George Soros and Obama.

So, Alex Jones is the modern day Nostradamus. Constantly makes predictions that everyone holds in high regards, yet couldn't accurately predict when the new year will be.

Pulling the retarded Sandy Hook style guilt trip? Only works on women, faggots and old people. Get a grip leftypol, and realize where you are posting. Your slithering sanctimony does not work here.

It was all coordinated by Stephen Colbert as revenge for Hillary losing the election

Oh look it's a lefty kike trying to make telling the truth into an ironic joke.

Kill yourself you subhuman piece of filth. Alex Jones is a patriot and a man of true knowledge that is far greater than your worthless self will ever be.

>
>everyone holds in high regards

That's a posibility.
Let's not regard it as a joke because of a fucktard

Could be a red flag

>fidel took the gunz
>castro took the gunz
>mao took the gunz

Ofc it is. (((Spook))) false flag to kill and disarm whites.

BUY MY VACUUM CLEANERS

GROUND UP BONE CRAP ON SALE

GET THE NEW WATER FILTER

>Howard took the gunz