Taboo Tattoo

Episode 1 comes out soon.

>Soon

It comes out tomorrow stop spamming this shonenshit garbage

>spamming
First thread I've posted about it and first thread I've seen about it fuck off with your shitposting

So...

>Mandatory male that's mostly useless but still the lead that somehow makes every girl niagara
>Mandatory white haired mysterious girl that drags said guy into unknown world and give/is the reason he has powers.
>Mandatory normie girl that only serves to delay the romantic subplot and no one likes.
>Mandatory blond ojou
>Mandatory red head onee-san that stops being important 3 episodes after she appears
>Mandatory long dark straight hair, serious katana girl (which is always best girl)

Is there any hope for this show?

Isn't this supposed to be edgy as fuck?

Welp, since this is crearly the last prority JC Staff has this season, this definitely is going to be a quality shitfest after the first couple of episodes.

If Ikki Tousen is edgy, then this show is edgy.

Yes, and it starts by ignoring the cliche.
Non-cliche shows can be shit, and cliche shows can be shit.
Just fucking settle on what you enjoy, god fucking dammit.

>normie
Fuck off.

Bump.

Based on that shitty trailer and the fact that it was originally supposed to be last year and they couldn't even manage that, I'm going to have to agree.

Can I dump spoilers in these threads?

How fair behind is the scans?

Around 20 chapters.

The lesbian queen bitch ruined everything.

Go suck on Touko's hair accessories, Seigi.

If you spoiler them and warn, yes of course.

Read the manga for this to see what it was all about and it's quite bland, you standard naive MC who wants to save the word without killing anyone until his waifu actually ends up getting killed and becomes your standard revenge edge lord bent on killing.

The story is meh and the only good thing from this will be the action of JC can even maintain budget with the 3 shows they are juggling.

Go ahead please, I've already invested time reading all 30 something chapters of manga thus far so I may as well see it through.

Princess is best fucking girl, hands down.

hahaha holy shit
what does the author have against the US

This is the Show i'm most looking foward this Season just like Dimension W in Winter(Which ended up being shit). I've been searching for a Series with a cute girl who knows how to fight and a lot of hand to hand combat i think this is it. Hope i'm not wrong

Manga is shit. Utter shit.

However it has action and if JC Staff doesnt spare too much on budget, anime would be worth checking for Saber clone, violence and fighst.