WE CAN'T ASSUME SOMETHING THIS LARGE WILL BE AN ISOLATED INCIDENT

WE CAN'T ASSUME SOMETHING THIS LARGE WILL BE AN ISOLATED INCIDENT.
START MAKING BUGOUT BAGS AND ARM YOURSELVES

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914810093874671617
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

already got mine ready

hahahaha these amerifats....

desu you should cut half that junk and add way, way more water.

kys nigger

Not sure what state you're from but I suggest a bigger supply of water

stay safe clappers

My bug out bag is just a bag with bugs in it

What the fuck is this going to do for you unless you're going to a sleepover?

Came here to make sure you had hard candies. Good boy.

*no*

why the hell 3 pairs of scissors?

is a paper attack imminent?

>moooom! it's happening! i'm going "innawoods" for real this time!
OK SON, JUST BE HOME BEFORE THE STREET LIGHTS COME ON!

never really understood the whole bugout thing. I'm staying in my home. i'd rather defend it than run away.

Maybe they are lesbian scissors.

Err, this is kinda all im allowed,
wat do?

It's for when you're no longer able to defend your home or your home isn't safe to defend anymore.

Also good to keep a bag in your vehicle for emergencies that happen while you're away from home.

LOL wtf is this? Weekend at daddies? Get some water purification tablets or a jug of bleach you fuckin dumb tool.

kys retard

good meme lad

BIN IT

DIG MAN!

>jug of bleach

Why?

a very small amount can purify water without making you sick

best practice your ratio

surrender some more

the get home bag I get. I have dirt cheap ja9 in the trunk of my car, with some water and a few cans of corned beef hash.

That's a bug in bag moron

I'm preparing for a 12 month bug in situation. I've never understood the bug out bag. You could carry maybe 3 days worth of supplies and then what? Bug in for 3 days and people will start dying of dehydration, 30 days and deaths of starvation begin. One month and 90% of the population is gone.

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.

I live in a subdivison in the county and I got well water but currently i'd be fucked if the grid went down because it's an electric pump. I've been thinking about getting solar pannels but they aren't exactly cheap.

maybe it was user 5.

>teriyaki jerky

my nigga

>no vegemite/marmite
Where are's your b vitamins f.a.m?

Check the footage. They report he was on the 32nd floor. The building is 42 floors high. The video shows him no more than 4 floors up. (((Someone))) is behind this

and there were multiple shooters. you can hear more than one gun being fired and even the early report was of multiple shooters.

HE'S AWAKE
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914810093874671617

>twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/914810093874671617

Why is this person so mad?

DJT is POTUS

What does Area 51 have to do with this? Hitman for the jews shot up a country show in Vegas.

Fuck off Frank. You fucking loser.

There were multiple shooters. Unless the fuck who got killed had been in 3-gun competitions that requires speed and had at least 300 rounds of whatever ammunition his weapon took. Or he had a legitimate machine gun which makes zero fucking sense. But multiple shooters make sense due to the initial “Machine gun like” fire at the beginning of the shootout.