mgmresorts.investorroom.com/board-of-directors
twitter.com/AnonBabble

the BLM turds for sure

Stephen Paddock

another Berniebot killing machine

YOU FUCKED UP AGAIN Sup Forums

white male

CIA psyop.

Good old white male who just needed mental health care. Nothing to see here.

fuck off jew

Maybe Yes Man or Bennie? Ring a ding ding.

The Resistance

Probably a frikkin Orange dotard Drumpf supporter with tiny hands like his Nacho Orange in Chief.

literally the CIA in order to ban guns

We all did it, for not being accepting enough towards Mulim Americans

HOW DOES HE KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT?

FUCK OFF ASSHOLE
IMPORTANT

Liberals/Mexicans
The lady suspect was a Flip which are basically the spics of Asia so might as well be Mexican

I mourn the loss of my fellow countrymen regardless of who dunnit. I'm sad this happened.

F

The courier I bet...

>fagflag
I would be embarrassed if my flag was a leaf as well

Agreed, it's important to understand who did it and why, but it's even more important to remember why it matters in the first place and remember the fallen.

F

Wasn't it a country concert? Sounds like someone targetting white people / Trump supporters

This.

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.

I've seen countless theories exactly like this after many shootings. Why will it work this time?

>Why will it work this time?

It won't, CIA can't do anything right.

HIS WIFE HAS BERNIE SHIT ON HER FB
THIS WAS ALT-LEFT TERRORISM

Probably a white man, it was las vegas afterall, no reason for nigs or wogs to be out there

on top of this further support for this; it was pre-planned. aka "ill go spend all my money in vegas and THEN ill go postal"

Niggers don't put that much thought into anything

you don't hear about it when they do it right

>t. spook

Don't lie, 9 out of 10 psyops fail

A registered democrat that converted to Islam and has Pro Hillary shit all over his facebook and all his friends are part of the DNC and his roomate / love interest is involved with child trafficking.

Antifa did say they would attack the "racist festival in las vegas"

Don't be suprised they did they gave you fair warning to not goto what they called a "racist music show"

>Antifa did say they would attack the "racist festival in las vegas"

Source?

So by this logic we should know about 9 out of 10 CIA psyops if we only hear of the ones that fail

Doesn't have to work this time to work. Repeated mass shootings to mobilize libtards into fighting to disarm the public. Then they can start abducting everyone who names the Jew and killing us like they did in the USSR for 40 years.

The Jews are at war with the America and really all of the west. This becomes a war on the Constitution when it's the only thing left to protect us.

If they can disarm the populace, they can send all threats to FEMA gulags. In other words the Seond Amendment truly does protect the First.

>if we only hear of the ones that fail

Why would they tell you about the ones that fail if they don't tell you about the ones that don't user? it will just be another conspiracy theory on the internet with no tangible ties to cia

CIA and Mossad will be tied to this.

People need to realize the Jews are at war with us.

>CIA and Mossad will be tied to this.

Nothing but substantial evidence as always user, don't get your hopes up, but IF there is the smoking gun it will be the best we have ever gotten considering this is the highest death toll so far

There will be something they never commit the perfect crime

When it comes out the media will try to suppress it just like 911 or the Miami nightclub, we need to get it out to as many normies as possible before the Jews start telling stories

Yeah i will be doing so,
>keep me posted

If you find anything post it here, i will do the same if anything turns up, check doublepol for info also it will be there first

it's always been about quantity over quality. also this one was attacking the kind of people who would defend the second amendment.

youtu.be/uYWeQwolWhQ
Hear the gun fire sounds like multiple guns

pic related muzzle flash not from 32nd floor

So far it seems like just a nutjob, people haven't managed to dig up anything political at all

I think it is already confirmed two shooters, there was no kinds of ammo used, AK and something similar to the NATO round

>people haven't managed to dig up anything political at all

Their are multiple communist pages on twitter claiming responsibility, but also other reports he has framed pictures of sam hyde in his house

Could go eitherway right now

haven't seen a single picture of any bodies this is looking more and more like a hoax

Who are the highest shareholders for MGM Resorts Int'l ?

mgmresorts.investorroom.com/board-of-directors

just a regular joe who hated country music

The ones I saw (like the Melbourne antifa) were pretty blatantly fake, I really don't think this was ideological at all

(((them)))

Yeah i can see that, but the MSM will make it political anyway so we should at least have our story straight

It was a lefty anti-Trump fanatic, just like the asshole shooting at The congressional baseball game practice. Gas all the Democrats.

LONE WHITE SHOOTER

He attended burning man - its located nearby there. He attended a gun club up on the mountains there.