Why do they hate us so much?

Why do they hate us so much?

They hate us, we hate them.

they've got nothing better to do

whats it even say?

Looks like an Afghan wedding minus the drone strike.

Are you implying dead americans isn't something to celebrate?

To be honest, i'd be mad but iv'e seen the exact same thing just the other way round. We hat eachother, no need to act surprised we relish in eachother's destruction. Do you think the the Persians acted surprised when the Greek's rejoiced at the sinking of the Persian fleet at Salamis?

It's the Las Vegas massacre, those Arabs love it

who cares? fuck em bud.

>Dead burgers rolling around in sin city
>Something bad
>Ever
This man was sent by god

>France 24

We don't hate eachother
They hate us and we love them
Look at all the leftist rats who defend this filth
We clearly love them even though they see us as less than shit
They kill us and we don't do shit
It's a hard redpill but you gotta take it

Yep, I love when mudshits die. The more innocent the funnier, so I'm not expecting anything less in return

Because America breathes degeneracy upon us and they are all about a traditional nationalist Europe

Well i certainly don't love them. I Despise them.

Islamic culture is tribal. They hate everyone in the outgroup, and ascribe wild claims to them. Everything bad that happens is the fault of who-ever is not them and close enough to blame. Globally, they blame the West. Locally, they blame Jews, Christians, and other sects of Islam. On the village level, they blame other families and clans. On the family level, they blame their brothers and sisters.

Muslims hate because not hating would mean accepting self-criticism. And when have you ever seen a muslim who said anything other than that his/her people are the greatest thing on Earth?

Now imagine this: You are living an objectively shit life. There's sand in everything, you are oppressed, there are either no jobs or only shit jobs, etc. etc. But you also believe that the group you belong to are the best people on Earth. The most virtuous, the hardest working, the most kind. And then you look around, and see others have it better than you. What is your explanation for that while not looking inward? It's that they are somehow holding you back, of course. On an equal playing field, you would leave them in the dust because you being better is a given, so the field MUST be unequal.

This is why islam is worthless. And it is also why commies love them so much, because that description could just as easily apply to commies.

You gotta admit, it's pretty fuckin funny lmfao a bunch of stinky sweaty bodies all over the ground haha I wonder what it smells like xP

This is on point.

Too bad not all brits are like you then, but all muslims are like the ones in OP pic
We have a ridiculous amount of treacherous weak links among us, they have none, when do you see muslims betraying their own people and defending westerners, christians, whites etc?
fucking never
we need this type of my-people-above-all-others mentality or we're going to be fucking consumed

It says "US : police force spread after reports of gun fire in Las Vegas"

that's a french news outlet for arabs

Hate is a nautral, humane feeling. I'm not saying that I support their actions, but it's collective memory.
Still, it's really sad. No innocent human being should die like that.

the left minority of us loves americans but we are oppressed by right wing islamists so yeah

*natural*

Jesus christ, I can't type for shit nowadays.

has it. Our existence is their humiliation. Our pain is their triumph. Therefore their undoing must be our pride. Their suffering our aim. Their faith and book our mockery and toilet paper, their children our targets and cities our practice ranges.

I don't believe that's what's right, but I can't say that's not fair.

As a muslim, I must say that there is some truth to this. It's easy and accurate to blame zionism and colonialism for the current condition of muslims worldwide. But it is backwardsness and decadence on the part of muslims ourselves that lead to the current state of affairs. The quran says that Allah swt will not change the condition of a people unless the change it themselves. Even if Israel were to fall overnight, and America were to leave the ME to it's own affairs, peace would still be elusive for the foreseeable future.

>France 24 Arabic
>Arabic
When an account name itself tells a whole national tragedy.

Foreign intervention and colonialism only stirred a pot that was already boiling. The morality for it is up to debate, but it certainly is not the cause of the trouble in the islamic world. In fact, I'd say the trouble in the islamic world made and makes both easier. Divide and conquer, and all that. It's literally the same mechanism that allowed the Romans to trample all over Europe. The difference being, we respect and learned from the Romans, eventually shedding our own tribal culture in favour of what we saw in them.

Clearly the only solution is to murder all muslims

Same reason you hate Jews so much.

Imma stop all of you snakes, right here.
France 24 is a French info channel used by some african countries.

Why you may ask?
Because Africa is gay and poor, and French T.V is better.
Close enough.

We all hate them.