It was pretty good

It was pretty good.

Admit it.

WAS MAKING ANIME PART OF YOUR MASTER PLAN?

He killed millions.

He did and he was good with building things for an army to use and had a waifu. What have you done with your life loser?

It was excellent, I thoroughly enjoyed it.
Do people actually think that it's bad?

"This is just like Thomas Mann's 1924 novel The Magic Mountain, isn't it?" said Hans Castorp, the main character from The Magic Mountain. "Allow me to explain how it is similar..."

It was better than that shit Nausicaa

Breddy good all things considered.

When I saw it in theaters I cried at the part where she ends up spitting blood on the canvas. I rarely cry from movies either.

Don't worry user, the irl wife didn't have tuberculosis. Altho MC also didn't have an imouto.

Nolan's version was better.

You won't ever be this comfy

If I build a plane, will it crash?

>In the book Howl is a vain, autistic fuckwit which it's heavily implied while he does have the magic door, his "magic" is mostly technology from our world. Everyone think's he's a giant fucking pretentious loser. While Howl sees himself as the most perfect ladies man ever (Pretty much Elliot Rodgers)

>In the movie he's a suave ladies man who's actually magic.

i didn't understand it. what was it about?

This was better

It would be extremely Planeful

It was so boring I fell aspleep while watching it.

I was positively surprised by Anno.

I do. It was something I really didn't expect from Miyazaki around his latest works.

I normally like studio chibli movies. But holy fuck was this one long and boring.

No, it really wasn't.

This was better.

>yfw you realize the borrowers got probably extinct and will never meet again with the mc

Pacing was horrible but it was alright overall.

It was. Then the lady came into it and the story switched from nicely drawn war machines to shitty romance drama that went literally nowhere and stopped the movie dead.

Keep the love out of it and he would have had a winner to go out on. As it was it's disjointed and borderline unwatchable past the 90 minute mark or so.

I thought Kaguya was better.

watched this last week and was blown away

the US Dub is one of the best dubs ive herd yet

I really enjoyed it.
fuckdahatersmang

Though probably not the case, I got the impression that he'd adapted 2 thirds or so of the book, glanced at the runtime and decided 'shit, I need to wrap this up', so he threw in some dues ex time travel love conquers all bullshit and ended the film as unsatisfactorily as possible.

I'm still not sure exactly how we got to the ending.

Another film that's dead after the first act.
Stupid critics sucking it off because they think it's pretty.

Watch the UK dub. Even if the US dub is good, the UK dub is better.

It was excellent, but it's hard to stomach all that chinese hate propaganda in all the threads about it or any anime where the japanese military appears.
The japanese defense force is a relief one, they have never killed anyone, contrary to the chinese army.

Except that's bullshit and you know it. Sure it got a bit bloated in the last few scenes where she magics herself or has a fantasy or whatever to spend time with the dude back home, but even that doesn't kill the movie.

That and the character in is literally everything right in the world and probably the reason Ghibli was founded in the first place in the divine scheme of things.

Still less than Mao himself.

It was actually awfully boring, and at the end it was even worse.
No one I saw it with liked it, and there was more than one parent there so don't give me the 'you can't relate to it' bullshit.
There's a third of the movie spent building up the relationship between her and her adpotive parents, then the floor drops out and they're just cohabiting for 2/3's of the runtime. That's fucking browbeating and you know it. We all got the point 45 minutes ago. There's nothing gradual about it, or any breaks in the monotony. Just a dull dull dull beat of the drum until the films all but over.

>tfw the studio went bust before Yonebayashi could make more God Tier masterpieces.

>No one I saw it with liked it, and there was more than one parent there so don't give me the 'you can't relate to it' bullshit.
do you actually require the approval of others to enjoy something??? what does the presence of a parent have to do with the merits of the film?
I'd recommend curing yourself of Plebia Faggoteae (a viral infection currently ravaging those of weak mind) before returning to Sup Forums :^)