BREAKING: 50 DEAD, 200 INJURED

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/nbcnews/status/914801333189869568
disqus.com/home/discussion/elvoceropr/hermana_de_anaudi_confirma_la_version_de_carmen_yulin/
twitter.com/austinnolson/status/914728480868143104
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rubbish

Fuck man, you were right

Sheriff just confirmed it.

Those seem like some pretty even numbers

twitter.com/nbcnews/status/914801333189869568

gay as shit u fake fag

Fuck me.

Price of freedom.

>50 Dead

New record?

Seems like he had a clear line of fire to the crowd of people from the hotel room, and he just emptied mag after mag into it.

RIP

Yes.

>White guy gets high score against other white people in a state with pretty open gun laws.

I just can't wait for the Sup Forums damage control today.

what to heck

Its mostly white racist country listening white people tho?

this is your fault pol. again you have blood on your hands

>dead amerifats
HAHAHAHAHAHA AND THEY SAY MONDAY ISN'T A GOOD DAY
FATTIES BTFO HAHAHAAHA

20 dead 100 injured

changes to...

50+ dead, 200+ injured

Police/Paramedics arrived and started killing more people? How does this happen?

paddock is from Mesquite, NV
.. Cliven Bundy, right wing militia, territory.

> Leftie shoots up a country concert from a Gun Free Zone into another Gun Free Zone

ftfy

Probably.
That gay club shooting in Orlando had about 50 dead IIRC, but I'm sure some of the 200 unfortunate souls will not survive this day.

It seems to have been a fully automatic weapon, at least judging from the sounclips.
I don't think you can get those on the market, so how did he get em?

Please be ISIS recruits

>50 dead

I guess it's... a jackpot

>pretty open

Full auto and no background checks on private sales is as open as it gets fag

are you fucking retarded?

This would have never happened if Hillary won the election

>old white guy
Sup Forums was wrong again, get ready for another month of ass-pounding from the left

was doing research and fond this disqus thread

disqus.com/home/discussion/elvoceropr/hermana_de_anaudi_confirma_la_version_de_carmen_yulin/

Talking about her corruption
clicked link
site note found
pic related
no wayback
wtf
any spainpedes able to decipher?

Easily modified if you took a highschool shop class

Guns are not rocket science

it was an old guy who shot the republic senators. do we know affiliation yet?

JEAN-PIEEEEEEERRE!

imagine being this fucking underage

It took them hours to find more bodies and injured people!?

It doesn't make sense and neither can your explain it.

Are you literally retarded?

Let’s be clear, this guy was shooting into an open crowd that couldn’t move and was firing for 5 minutes. His position above them ensured he hit nothing but skull. There isn’t enough blood to save the people.

>he just emptied clip after clip into it.
fixed.

Impeach Drumpf when?

>Shooting from across the street, in a city
All of Las Vegas isn't a gun free zone faggot. You literally had a whole city around this concert and the shooter wasn't in the concert

But nice try.

They're legal in most states. You just have to pay more due to the special taxes.

"Comité Amigos de Carmen Yulin"

I wouldn't know, I have shot a fair amount of rifles and pistols when I was a kid, never got into modifying things.

Oh, okay. Thanks for the headsup.

HEROES NEVER DIE

Probably true in this case

>guy shoots from tall building to huge crow
>only 2 dead
use your brain. from that advantage spraying to sky gets same amount kills

machineguns are illegal

h-how did he do this?

Actually thanks to cucks like you and your anti inovational country, were eating healthy as fuck now.

Thanks for that, and buying all the tech we develope. I love having a pool and gym at my work because of you. You saved us and we saved the 21st century. Win win.

Paid shills getting paid overtime to discount this poster...

they need to be confirmed by a doctor first u goose

You're stupid.

Coup de grace

>They're legal in most states. You just have to pay more due to the special taxes.
They're extremely expensive, like car prices, because it's not legal to create or import them, only transfer them -> demand

@143678069
(You)

Still the top marksman. 77 Kills.

Fully autos are legal in Nevada, This sounds like some sort of beltfed machinegun if you ask me.
Firerate and sound sounds exactly the same as a 50cal Browning machinegun fired at a distance if you ask me but i could be wrong.

T. milfag

Interesting.
Aren't those things a logistic challenge considering this one was fired from the 32nd store of a building?

>machine gun in to large crowd
no wonder he got so many

Never underestimate GTA paramedics.

how did he carry so many clips at once did he have his clips welded together forest style
I read he was using a special kind of assault machinegun called an AR-47 that if called that because it can shoot bullets from four clips at once, the AR means automatic revolver and it's teflon inside so the bullets are a lot faster

>Machine guns are illegal
Somebody has never been to Vegas

The are restricted, but not illegal.

>disassembled in a backpack of a touristy looking guy.
>assemble in hotel room
>open fire

THE CHAD RAAAAAAMPAGE

>how did he carry so many clips at once did he have his clips welded together forest style
He shot from a hotel room window. At least that's what I read.

Will anyone ever match his high score

>Firerate and sound sounds exactly the same as a 50cal Browning machinegun fired at a distance if you ask me but i could be wrong.

How is someone going to get a .50 BMG up to a hotel room, with the mount and over a hundred rounds of ammunition without anyone noticing? And more people would have been killed if it was a .50.

Oh I bet a few more are going to die.

Anon5 predicted this!. He talked about Groom Lake hours ago.

He probably hid it in a bag, just listen to how long the bursts are, noway he is firing with a handheld assault rifle for that long, Iam almost 100% confident he has a machinegun with a bipod of some sort.
Also the casualities would be much lower if it was an ak or akm, this is definantly a highcaliber machinegun.
Yes also 200 injured aswell

He's very obviously trolling, Colgate bro.

this is correct, there were a shit load of guns and ammo in the room. it was a hotel room so he could have carted in a dozen bags of luggage filled with guns no one would bat an eye

THE SHOOTER WAS A DEMOCRAT AND AN ANTI TRUMP FAGGOT COMMIE

SAY IT WITH ME LADS..DEMOCRATS ARE FINISHED

HAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

BTFO!!!

Teenagers are only 2/3rds of a person, and the kill count is still rising.

Best video here.......

Guy says... "fucking fake gunshots".

This is a possible psyop.

Military grade, then?

You know that you can dissasemble them and carry the pieces in bags? espescially if he has help.
It could be a 7,62x54R/7,62x51mm Machinegun aswell but i just think the sound and firerate match the 50cal more as that is exactly how i remember the sound from military service.

Definantly military grade.

Supports will fuck you up if you try to go into the off-lane.

it's called rounding you retard

Who's Stephen Paddock, then?

DELETE THIS

Thanks for the info, I know little about that stuff so this was enlightening.

you can see his white wife in the photos and he lives in arkansas while the suspect lives in Nevada with his asian gf.

pay debts

Interestingly, the infosec person that "stopped" the wannacrypt outbreak was arrested recently for something unrelated. He is British but was in LV for a hacker conference. At his court date the US govt said he should not be given bail because he posted himself on social media firing a machine gun, and therefore a threat to society. It turns out he posted himself at one of those Las Vegas firing ranges. In addition, its illegal for foreigners to shoot them, but is overlooked.

The leftypol propagada

It's not a .50 BMG. It's most likely AK on full auto, 30 round mags.

I'm no Sterling Archer at counting rounds but every sound clip I heard sounded more than 20 rounds but less than a drum magazine.

Fuck, Puerto Rico

we can see you're the same person your id, retard

No way is it a .50. You'd hear the muzzle blast in the distance over the screams, and there'd be pieces of flesh and gore off the victims.

Looks like an automatic rifle, AK or AR for example.

Going to be. I wouldn't doubt it'll hit 100 or more by the end of the week, especially with 200+ wounded.

Hi, Breivik

32nd floor?

OH MAN OH GEEZ THIS RANDOM MAN MUST BE CORRECT THERE CAN BE NO OTHER EXPLAINATION

kill yourself

This isn't the shooter?

More like someone who is terrified and doesn't want to believe he's actually in the middle of a massacre.

One burst was around 80 rounds long.

Most likely a Commie drum or Beta-C

Most people don't know what it sounds like when a rifle round is firing at them.

The cracks you hear are the projectiles breaking the speed of sounds as they fly past/nearby.