Mirai Nikki

Why did Sup Forums hate this? I've just finished this, loved every minute of it, but I remember Sup Forums being salty about this when it aired. What was the problem with it?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=sTr8BM2Q-qY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Sup Forums hates everything shounen.

Because it has shit characters, shit story and shit plot?

No, that's not it. It was pretty good.

You might be onto something.

I came here to say this almost exactly.

>think people who said they like big order more are trolling
>eventually start to like Big Odrer more too
They're both great.

>No, that's not it.

No, that is it. You just have shit taste if you could take it seriously for even a second.

I liked it too.
Don't bother discussing with Sup Forumsutists about it though, memehating and hivemind connection are too strong.

asexual beta male mc
tsundere inexplicably in love with the asexual beta male mc
shit plot and characters that were pure tropes and had nothing going for them

If normies like it, Sup Forums doesn't

I'd go a little too far, if I said that it could be taken seriously, but I had a lot of fun.

Are those... Toji and Shinji?

>asexual beta male mc
Not a bad thing.

Yes, from the hilarious North American translation of the little known and very ridiculous Shinji Ikari Detective Diary.

The plot is full of asspulls and the characters are shit. Especially the forced supporting characters.

The show is alright. But the one thing that keeps me from downright enjoying it is the pussy main character. I mean, WOW the guy arguably has a bigger pussy than Shinji Ikari!

So you can self-insert?

Yes.

I liked it. It brought us great music, like youtube.com/watch?v=sTr8BM2Q-qY

I forgot who said it, but some reviewer had said that when an anime needs to be carried on the back of a singular character then the experience ends up being really poor... or something to that effect.
Basically Yuno was more or less original and well written but everyone else was rather bland. Yuki was an annoying douche with no character development until the end. he stayed the same indecisive wimp right until the end.

Good point. Even the shota was more comfortable around pussy.

>after one episode of Yuno
Are you even supposed to take it seriously? I thought everyone watched it to laugh at Yuno being a psychopath.

>the VA never got any serious work after Yuno
At least she was able to do this to be remembered for. That rasp is godly.

Now my question is, who has a bigger pussy between the two of them.

You mean the shota? That was confirmed pretty bluntly.

I was mainly referring to between Shinji and the MC of this anime. I forgot his name.

>dat diary tho

>shitty clone of one of the most beloved male characters of the 90s
This shitty series couldn't even do that right.

They did though, they invited Ishida after all.

At least they got the homolust right.

Bad writing, bad characters, bad yandere (or yangire in this case), horrible Kaworu's rip-off.
Just kill yourself for having a shit taste.

I wonder why people hate a show with terrible writing and shamelessly unimaginative characters.

Not that user, but Kaworu actually won the Shinjibowl.

No, they didn't get that right either.

>vlc
Sasuga Mirai Nikki fags.

>You will never make Yukiteru choose best grill
Shit.

>VLC