Imagine being a smelly fat white slob, telling a perfectly hot white woman,"you're mine...

imagine being a smelly fat white slob, telling a perfectly hot white woman,"you're mine. you can't and shouldn't reject me. this is moral, this is the noble white way, which is, i choose the white woman i want, you don't reject, cus you're all our properties"

are white women all the properties of white men? should they be able to choose who they want to associate with? should they have consent?

Woes is quite the ladies man himself, so he can hold such views.

do you think he talk to someone else other than his gf and his camera?

have you seen what happened to girls who are forced to be married with the men their parents chose for them? was freedom of choice the west's biggest treasure?

do you know that such tribal pressure exists strongly in the nonwhite lands? do you know that nonwhite female - white male marriage is still far more common than nonwhite male - white female?

more tribal pressure = more desire to fuck other races

the more you let women choose who they want to associate with, the less they breed with other races.

Isn't he bisexual?

Fuck off with your character assassination attempts, they will not work here.

i hope i can get an enlightening reply in this thread

he talked about how white women only belong to white men in that video. but should white women have the choice or not?

imagine being a fat ugly white slob, coming to taylor swift and claiming his rights lol. "you're mine! this is moral! don't refuse me, or you're a race traitor!"

No, he did go through a very liberal phase in his youth, but that's it. Why does is matter anyway?

he has a gf. but she doesn't mind him being bisexual, so i guess one day she will ask for an open relationship. that's always how it is. if a woman is fine with a man being bisexual, then one day she'll either cuck us or ask for an open relationship

>Why does is matter anyway?
lol you must think he's handsome too yeah? if you're alt right you have to hate homosexuality! if you're alt right you should want to exterminate all gays and jews and nonwhites, pussy.

holy strawman

are women humans?

don't tell me you don't want to exterminate homosexuality. you queer. don't tell me you don't want to deport all legal nonwhites from a white country like america. you can't support capitalism if you're alt right. the state has to be powerful, not the market or those who have merits, right? or maybe the market can, as long as they're white, right?

i think they shouldn't be considered as one, because a human is free and liberated.

>posting 15 times and failing at samefagging

Never have I seen such shameless samefagging before

pic related

I swear the quality on this board has become non existent after ShareBlue got on here to shill against Trump and for Hillary during the election, now all the shill sites post on here

Getting paid per post I see

it was meant to be same fagging, you homo. why do you think i didn't know?

Africa is a shit hole because of it's inhabitants, Woes has the backbone to express what most intelligent people are thinking. Why were our ancestors filled with a primal revulsion at the thought of mixing with blacks? The answer is of course that they weren't thought policed or censored.

but what about with asians though?

East Asians or South East Asians are fine imo. Have at it.

"B-but what about me?"

remember: individualism. capitalism. meritocracy. enjoy your own property. i'll earn mine without destroying yours.

@143684213
You can take your neo-liberal globalist mantra and shove it up your yellow ass.

capitalistic globalism creates a better world

Commie detected.

Fuck off with your attempts at defaming Woes Kraut and Low T.
You went down in a ball of flames all by yourself. Don't blame Woes for your failure as a man and the destruction of your Reputation and channel.

This. Woes rules.

And again this.

BE GONE FROM THIS BOARD KRAUT. Your failure is yours and yours alone.

>19 posts by this ID

How much are they paying you? Jesus