When does the Danganronpa anime start airing and do I need to read danganronpa zero to have any idea what's going on?

When does the Danganronpa anime start airing and do I need to read danganronpa zero to have any idea what's going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Please respond.

There's already a short anime based off of the first game, and the new ones are coming out later this year.

Weren't they supposed to air on July or something?

Next week
Not really

November is sticking out in my mind for some reason.

Anime: next week
DR0: not really, unless you want to see how the Big Shit of Despair hit the fan from a different perspective.

What was the point of DR0, anyway? Cause you can never have too much of Junko's craziness?

July 11 mirai
July 14 Despair

>DRIF will never be animated

anyone know where i can see all the free time events in goodbye despair with japanese audio?

yeah, go buy the goddamn game you cheapskate

i already have, its just that i'm skipping all that shit myself so i can get through the game faster

good because its a bad fanficiton

july 11th for mirai-hen which you takes place after danganronpa 1 and 2 with the surviving cast of 1
just play the games, they're both great.

>Weedman kills the entire cast.

I hope Hagakure plays a big part~!
Save the day! Be a hero! Do some good shit! Like in Ultra Despair Girls

HAHA TIME FOR HOPE

youtube.com/watch?v=ckOqaWfXAWc

I swear to fucking god.
I wish his english voice had been closer to that though - it sounds as crazy as he is.

How fucking hard is it to google? Did you seriously post a thread asking this question when you could have searched it and got it instantly? You're actually retarded.

Remember that this madman is singing the ED of the despair arc
It's gonna be a wild ride

Soon. No.

Besides, I want to bully Saionji so much. I want to scold her to tears and throw her into pool. I want to take her gummies and eat them in front of her. Then I'll force-feed her with lemon-flavored gummies, palm after palm. I want to call her a stinky and take her panties so she has to going commando for the rest of the trip. I want to mock her inability to put her kimono by herself, so I'll strip her every once in a while, yelling what one day, she'll be glad to be able to dress up herself. Also, I'll take her kitty hairpins, making her long blonde hair cover her private parts. And when I'll give kimono back to her, I'll make sure to put Mr. Ants in every single pleat and Mr. Crab in her panties.

And when finally she snaps and try to bully me by any means possible, I'll spank her in front of everyone until she'll like it. And when she'll come to me, begging for another spanking, I'll mock her again, then spank her as if my life depends on it, laughing on her moans full of pleasure. Mere seconds before her climax, I'll throw her into pool once again, leaving her in her aroused state.

Do you think she'll be bullied in the anime?

Saionji? It's her natural state, to be bullied every day! So obviously, it would be the case!

Enoshima too, will be bullied, just you see.

She deserves to be bullied for putting that foul, despair-inducing altar together in chapter 3

Wait you can't bully Junko, she'd love the despair of that

That altar wasn't a good reason of being bullied, it was done with a good intention in mind. The rest, however, hahahaha!

Bulling isn't about getting desperate, it's about giving someone a well-deserved lesson of life. And Enoshima will get it, you'll see!

all that fujo money

I'm pretty sure Junko will be the bully and not the bullied
Also I hope we see based Yasuke
IIRC they're already selling discs

I hope we have a scene with Makoto and Komaeda so Megumi Ogata can just talk to herself.

And I hope to see how Sato, a friend of these four best girls, looks like.

Mahiru did nothing wrong.

Would DR2 have been better if Nagito was a girl?

Maybe

Nah. Crazy men are hot. Crazy girls can get tedious. Look at Junko and Touko.

We have Junko already, Komaeda's perfect as it is

Which dangan has the best ass?

You literally posted it just now

gay

Steam release when ?

>That phat pig ass
It really is the _best

If someone is hot, they're hot. Don't let gender hold you back, user.

Should I buy Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair from the steam sale or torrent it?

Should you spend money or not spend money?

user thats a pretty easy question
You could buy like 30 two liters of soda with 30 dollars
Lots of soda to drink with your new free game

Don't be a cunt, we're lucky the game got a PC release; buy the game if tiy want the sequel you cheap jew.

I torrented it but if you have too much money lying around, I don't see why you shouldn't buy it

Danganronpa should never have come to PC.

Fucking piratefags.

people have been playing DR without spending a dime long before PC release, heck, long before Vita release, you retarded moralfag
sure, the 2nd game wasn't TL'd, but not everyone is an EOP

>playing DR1 with a garbage meme translation

>but not everyone is an EOP
Yeah the good 20% probably aren't.

The fan translation of the first game is unironically better than the localization.

>Mikan will never give you an ahogerection like this
D E S P A I R
E
S
P
A
I
R

Mahiru did nothing wrong.

>garbage meme translation
Says the filthy EOP newfag

Diabeetus or video game

You make a compelling case, user.

This. It's really funny how people never really bitched about the fan translation when we've had frequent Danganronpa threads on Sup Forums during the first anime airing, but suddenly it's a "meme translation" because some Sup Forumsermin who got hooked up on the franchise few years later said so.

You probably should but it's a fucking slog to get through. Fuck LNs.

>fan trans wasn't full of memes

Is this correct?

What the fuck Matsuda

>le gamer girl is real
fucking hack need to pander to shitty waifufags

If the despair arc ever gets a dub is funi gonna get the 2nd games VA's or random fucks?

I wanna hear that chunni's voice again.

I wonder if having 2 shows airing at close to each other is gonna affect the QUALITY.

no but you need to watch yahari ore no seishun to get the gist of the characters pre kibougamine gakuen

Ishimaru was my favourite boy from the first game.

Oh yeah, forgot Haruno is making an appearance in this.

He'll also need to watch all of Nanoha in order to get a deeper understand too.

>dub

they had advance screenings of the first episode of both sides of the DR3 anime

Nanami is real and Asahina dies first

This is old news

Wow, fucking spoilers much.

in ascending order of bestness, with mahiru at the top

Put "Hope" for Komaeda's first choice.
"Food" as Akane's first choice
Sonia as Hanamura's first choice

Get rid of Akane/Kuzuryuu, Souda's attraction for Hajime, Koizumi's choice for Hiyoko and Sonia but keep Hiyoko's one.

The rest is paaafecuto

What the hell is Ibuki doing?

Is that Kazuichi being cucked in the background?

Everyone already knows those spoilers, they've already been posted in the last few threads.

NO. You must be lying about Asahina.

>doughnut girl dies first

Please say it's not so.

Could be
That's definitely Gundam's scarf

Complete bullshit until pics appear.

She's cutting the pictures apart so everyone gets one.

Chiaki is real
It's confirmed

They should tell us how's the animation quality and directing is instead of going straight to spoiler.

Fucking casual nips always having pre screens even though they don't deserves it and know fuck all about anime.

>even though they don't deserves it

Despair arc huge spoilers:

- OP and ED are nice
- JUNKO IS IN THE OPENING
- EVEN BETTER, SO IS MUKURO!!!!!
- Zetsubou-hen is a frame story kinda, but I am forbidden from explaining how
- Kirigiri Jin 登場!!!
- The story follows the 77th Class 1-B, which suggests there are other sections in the 77th Class so there’s one mystery solved
- Dutiful, class-going students include Sonia, Koizumi, Saionji, and Kuzuryuu
- Tsumiki also shows up but late
- Most of episode one is about the new homeroom teacher gathering all the class-cutters and it’s HILARIOUS OMG
- New homeroom teacher is great; new fave character
- Souda gets hit by a truck and ends up getting Komaeda like 40 cans of Dr. Hooper from a vending machine
- Nidai shits the back wall off the toilet
- Owari climbs to the school roof and has to be crucified to be restrained
- Mioda plays a flamethrower guitar she uses to roast horumon
- Sagishi is SO CUTE in motion!!!
- Hinata is brooding on the grounds staring at Kibougamine
- Director Kishi has said we can look forward to lots of cameos of characters we love as well as new characters

;_;

PHAT

CHIAKI IS THICC

Spoilery Notes About DR3 Mirai-hen

To keep you guys from dying of suspense while I write up summaries.
- The first episode is called “Third Time’s the Charm” I fucking love Dangan Ronpa

- Kirgir opening narration!
- This flashback to the clash between SHSL Zetsubou and the Mirai Kikan is conspicuously Zetsubou Twinless…
- The opening strongly hints that Kirigiri is going to die…
- In fact, every main character has a death illustration in the opening–I approve.
- Blood is red now?
- WARRIORS OF HOPE! KOTOKO, MY BABY!
- OMG Despair!SDR2 kids look so COOL in the flashback
- Pekoyama is a goddamn boss and I am unhappy to see Munakata matching her in swordfighting skill–gtfo dude
- Gundam walks around wrapped in a giant snake and commands elephants and omg??
- ASAHINA CALLS KIRIGIRI KYOUKO-CHAN NOW OMG MY PRAYERS WERE ANSWERED
- Kirigiri smiled at Asahina!!
- A lot of the Mirai Kikan branch heads are kinda douches
- Not Great Gozu or Bandai tho. Sakura II and Precious Cinnamon Roll are great
- Izayoi is like, all over Andou–I think the addiction idea may be onto something.
- Kirigiri remains a stone cold bitch and I love it
- Mitarai is very nervous and mousey
- Yukizome wants Naegi and Munakata to synthesize their different hopes to become stronger

>Warriors of hope
>Despair DR2 cast flashbacks

oh boy.

>- The opening strongly hints that Kirigiri is going to die…
Which is why she actually won't.

I heard that Todd Haberkorn (Teruteru) had his own studio in LA so it's possible to bring some of the original cast back.

Reminder Chiaki is not real and the one in the anime is not the same chick and Nagito will never wake up

>and Nagito will never wake up
Good riddance. Fuck him.

>Good riddance. Fuck him.
>being mad your shitty waifu was kill by best boy

Nagito MADE DR2

NO! Komaeda is alive! He'll wake up and do some cool shit. He's obviously been awake since he was lurking around in Ultra Despair Girls

Can Mikan wake up too?

UDG was a prequel to DR2 baka

Ultra despair girls is set between 1 and 2 user.

Please, Komaeda did nothing wrong. He literally tried to kill anyone but her. She's the one who sacrificed herself for the despair cunts.

Shh. I'm not losing hope, he'll wake up!

Just do it in Island mode after you beat the game then

TKAE IT BACK

NO ONE SHIT TALKS MY WAIFY AND GETS AWAY WITH IT