They're going to take our guns away, aren't they

They're going to take our guns away, aren't they

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>be white
>go on a shooting spree
Why are whites so uncivilized?

Shit man how could you defend yourself against mass shootings? It worked well until now.

>Trump will be the one to sign the 2017 gun control act

What a fantastic timeline

Shills are out on force now lads

wtf i'm scared

Nope
SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED

Sandy Hook didn't change gun legislation. Neither will this.

>Be commie
>Go on shooting spree

It's almost like their ideology literally advocates for the abolition of democracy through the use of violents

won't happen

kicking off a civil war.........tbd

Obama didn't have a nation so divided, Trump will have to do this in order to appease the left

Congress will deliver a gun ban bill to Trumps desk and he will sign it. Nancy, Chuck, and his two family advisors will make sure he signs it.

The gun is already illegal. Should they ban it again?

not if you are one of the delinquents that requires a gun to provide food to keep your village alive

Fuck appeasement. We're lifting this West out of Hell for the first time in roughly half a century and you would hang it on some official's goodwill? Take a note from this guy's book: - Trump may have brought the beginning but it comes to all of us to bring the end. When they take them, keep them, no matter who comes. Your rights hold meaning. Don't give that up. Do you -want- to end up under Social Democracy? Because the only thing that keeps me here is that I can't conceive of much to live for under it. We owe your beta uprising from last year that we finally have a voice in our own country's parliament yet again. Don't, and I'm begging here, let it die off now; believe it or not plenty would flock to your side if it came down to brass tacks. I'd find a fucking way for God's sake and all I have is a dinky sport crossbow.

You can't be this dumb. A divided nation means jack shit for gun legislation. Republicans control both houses and despite their failures with obamacare they will never, never pass federal level gun regs. Just stop. You look really stupid.

Kek they can try.

Mark my words.

Trump will sign anti-Gun legislation before he is out of office.

He has nothing to lose and everything to gain. He does not care about 2020 or the Republican party.

And you have a problem with that? Did you not just hear how a lunatic killed 50 people with his gun? What the fuck is wrong with you americans?

It could have been worse.

He could have hired a truck.

I doubt anything will pass but be prepared for all of the mainstream media to push gun control this week. I'm talking about a coordinated effort. The news channels will have democrats on arguments arguing for it and late night all week will be talking about gun control. I figure a few democrats will write a bill that they'll try to push too.

Captcha: STOP CLINTON

I rather be shot dead by a white, than trucked by a shitskin yelling allahu fuckbar

You should ban cars since Eurofags seem to get crushed by tolerance delivery trucks on a regular basis.

If you’re white yes you can’t be trusted with them

Tell that to all the Republicans who voted for Reagan

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Firearm_Owners_Protection_Act

>They're going to take our guns away, aren't they
They never have and they never will. Remember when obama was supposedly going to do that? Shit is never going to happen and anyone who worrys about it. Well yall are just some overly emotional over reactionary faggity as drama queens. Seriously why yall nerds so emotional over your guns as if they were you life partners and yall let them fuck your asses every night or something.

Then take out his family. Like he promised to do to the camelfuckers and never did. Start with the kiked bimbo, work up through the kike, go on until it's done with. Freedumbs > Law bullshit

Those monkey lips of yours only excuse this gibberish when you're "talking", nigger. Learn fucking English and neck yourself.

No, they never will. But it'd be great if we could pass a law like mandatory background checks before purchasing so some random asshole that shouldn't be near guns gets to hoard an arsenal and shoot on a crowd from a hotel. Limiting clip size would be nice too.

They are literally our life partners since 1776.

yeah, well, when they actually sent out the atf to go do that during obama's term, they got their fucking asses kicked. 20+ ATF agents massacred by 3 milita nutjobs, and they only got them in the end because they voluntarily surrendered back in 2011.
lurk /k/ once in awhile retard, they can't take our guns, we're too fucking crazy and they know it, so they get massively butthurt all the time, screech to no end and do shit like this.

>Trump will have to do this in order to appease the left
if the amnesty bullshit didn't work you can sure as hell bet the right won't support this.

>Be American
>Scream about "muh guns" when conversing with other countries
>An active shooter starts firing on a crowd of thousands, at several locations
>Not one person fires back
>Everyone runs away and cries

remind me again why americans are afraid their guns will be taken away? you don't even use them.

>everyone in america has guns and has them on their persons at all times
>European education

Low quality bait, try harder next time, lefty.

What are gun free zones?

Bin that knife!

sandy hook didn't happen but this did

They won't, they tried after sandy hook with a dem president. They might ban bumpfire stocks or crank triggers since it seems likely this guy used one. That's it, if there's a panic I'll be happy to sell retards a couple cheap ARs for $$$$

No but ammunition manufacturers are jacking off right now.

Reporting because of the multiple threads. Also the answer is no you spazzing fag.

No, they won't take our guns away, don't worry. This was just a false flag operation carried out by the Trump administration in partnership with the NRA to panic you into buying more guns and ammo.
Y'see, we've been too lax in spending our money on guns now that we're in charge again

>"Molon labe"

"If"

What's the point then? You have them just to look at them when you get back from work?