Say bye bye to your guns

Say bye bye to your guns.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MW_noXjj6w8
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

not gonna happen

Trump is cucked. He's gonna budge.

The shooter used an illegal firearm, i dont see how this will affect gun laws.

every time even under obama nothing happened

This. Our guns are fucking gone.

Giving idiots weapons of warfare kek. Not happy but not surprised

Obama didn't have the entire media trashing him 24/7.

>implying he cares about the media
It'll be fine. I already have all mine anyway in a ban situation.

Nah, the guy who used the gun was a criminal.

Sorry liberals. You don't get to shoot at us the demand our guns. Keep this up and there won't liberals left to demand our guns.

No one took our guns after an entire first grade class was massacred. Relax bros.

Import more Africans and find out how long that peace lasts.

If it didn't happen after Sandy Hook or the Pulse Nightclub shooting (which killed fifty people just last year), why would this be the thing? Especially with a GOP-controlled House, Senate and White House.

America is not Britain/Australia. We don't surrender our guns to the government after a shooting (Dunblane/Port Arthur) like meek cucks.

That gun was already banned and in a "gun-free" zone. This is only proof regulations don't really stop anything.

What're they gonna do? Ban automatic rifles? They already did, 30 years ago.

The only automatic guns in circulation are pre-1986 guns that have a grandfather clause.

They're not gonna reneg on a 31 year old grandfather clause.

The NRA is storng and smart;
The killer used full auto guns and full auto are banned in USA, the guns won't be banned since he didnt use a semi auto.

We aint Europe mate

didnt you guys lose a war to birds?

we're not a cucked country like yours, learn to shoot a Mussie you Piece of Shit

Those emus earnt that victory. Those fuckers are scary.

Yes. Take our last reason to be law-abiding citizens. No more "I can't go bash the commies I'll have a record and lose my guns!".
Take our guns and we can all be Based Stickman.

Post stabbings

They will argue the fact that there is availability of weapons in the country in the first place makes it possible to obtain gun regardless of legality. You know, manufacturers, sellers, pawn shops etc. But I don't think banning guns at that extreme would get rid of them either. There is such a large black market that people will still obtain them.

Fucking pussy. Will you still be laughing when the boot of tyranny is on your grandson's neck and he only has spoon to protect himself?

WELL WELL WELL

>"Oh wow. This gun that was used in a mass shooting was illegal. Better ban more guns!"
Yeah no. Not gonna happen. We only get affected after someone uses an AR-15 (which is a big black s-sscary gun, for any European faggots that don't know.)
Even then, the worse that happens is California requiring that stupid bullet button.

It will be the exact opposite reaction. Gun rights are going to be expanded because of this.

No president that intends to be re-elected will ever try to do anything to guns. If anything happens it would be in year 4 or 8.

>most liberal anti-gun President in recent memory couldn't ban guns
>most conservative pro-gun President in recent memory will ban guns

Fully automatic weapons, like the one used, were already illegal, yet this did not prevent what happened.

right wing death squads first

How would Texans react if they had to give their guns away?

Kek wtf is tyranny in this context.

Shall not be infringed.
Read up on our laws before you speak.

Bin that gun Jimmy Bob jr.

by that logic you will need over 50 people per person.

>Who was Regan?

texans are cucks

>fintard doesn't understand

>WELL
>REGULATED
>MILITIA

take a second look at that, Juan!

Yeah, Reagan banned automatic guns

Like the one that was used today

>t. NJ resident

Have we seen it yet? Do we know if it was bump fire or what?

Please let this be the moment when we get to kill?
Oh when oh when will the day of the rope come?

Every American is part of the militia, technically (Militia Act of 1907) Furthermore, shall not be infringed.

Notice how this shit never happens in texas only faggot democratic states and florida

Post this on k now

You don't even speak English properly if you think that means guns should be "well regulated", such as a bunch of dumb pussy laws.

>poles try to understand the constitution

Whats that grease gun looking thing?
>also rpg lol wut

That cuck also supported the Brady Bill

youtube.com/watch?v=MW_noXjj6w8

I look forward to being able to tell you lads to bin that knife in the near future

Sure it won't Cletus. Now back to fucking your cousin

Remember when Texas has "draw Muhammad" festival? Remember when the sand nigger out got and started shooting? Remember when he was killed almost instantly?

Gun companies were upset about falling sales, buy stock now, they're going to skyrocket over the week.

It was a good day that day

>Cletus
>trying to talk down to anyone while posting with ass meme flag

Why are you asking what tyranny is in this context? What does context have to do with it? Tyranny is tyranny. Look it up.
I used the example of your grandson because tyranny is not right round the corner, but it will return at some point. It always returns, then there is revolution, peace, and then tyranny. It's a cycle.
How about your great grandson, then, if you have an issue with the time frame? Or his son?

We should ban automatic weapons....oh....wait....

>grease gun looking thing
it's an ar. probably a 9mm lower that accepts glock mags.

Texas is turning Blue.

>liberals wet dream meme

Bin that opinion, Ahmed

In all honesty it could have been bump firing using accessories that make it easier

Muh dick

Whites are no longer a majority, there are just as many Mexicans, but most are under 10.

I think that's more likely. Something like that would just be a few hundred bucks vs thousands for actual full auto

Nothing will happen because the CIA didn't organise it

Same way nothing happened after Breivik

The fuck? ok then explain how not giving people assault rifles and other war grade firearms to the population will result in a country like north Korea?

8 years of deportations will help

Pffft, embarassing. How does a Sup Forumsack not know the correct context of this? I guess it's another lefty shill. Try harder, dickhead.

Yah, it's not like Europeans wrote the constitution or anyth............

Even the spics vote red, it's not happening libtard. And white birth have been the majority for a while now, white Conservative is 2.2

No its not. Beaners dont vote

>(((your)))

>Shall not be infringed.
>Read up on our laws before you speak.

dude, you have a fucking rocket launcher

Are you blind?

>dude, you have a fucking rocket launcher
Kek

>trump
>conservative

???????????

So, the Emus are finally doing it. We knew this day would come, those cunts

>>>/ylis/

They didn't take away guns when a Democrat was in the White House and some asspi retard literally shot up a whole kindergarten.
They will not take away guns now.
Remember, it's everybody's 2nd amendment right to get mowed down by a fellow citizen.

Dont you have a somalian to house and sexually satisfy

> hey white people, we gonna import about 30 million niggers for cheap labor I MEAN HUMANITARIAN REASONS
>wtf no? Keep those fuckers out
>OY VEY MUH PROFI... I MEAN THOSE POOR STARVING NIGGERS
> we asked Sydney to vote and they said that you racists should be put into camps because you might be a danger to our progressive society
> don't worry, we'll give your house and stuff to the niggers we are importing, that way you can make amends!
> isn't your government amazing!? YOU BETTER SAY YES OR YOU RAYSIS AND ALL RAYSIS GO IN CAMPS!

You are retarded if you do not understand how this shit happens.

It very well may, but you need to remember, we only have eight years. We don't know who will take his place.

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

Groom Lake(near Vegas) is something I mentioned recently: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

If shit like this keeps up, and white people finally wake up, it won't matter.

Easy there. I didn't say I minded burgers getting shot. I'm just observing that nothing is going to change that.
With our niggers on the other hand, there's noticeable political movement rising against them. So we might not have concentration/deportation camps now, but last sunday's election leave one to hope that we could have them in, say, 5 to 10 years time.

Do you hunt deers with that rpg?

Totally, there won't be a fucking riot or anything if they take away the second amendment for a mass shooting with an illegal firearm.

guys we must show solidarity with the GEOTUS

lets turn in our guns voluntarily to show we’re the good guys

>Guns are evil
>Having nukes are a deterrent

Fucking jews.

The right to bear arms isn't about hunting you fuckwit

Godspeed adolf

Wanna touch it?

over my dead body

Lol that rpg
> for reasons
I have a boner.