No not a slidefire. Shooter had full auto guaranteed

Ok... so listen.

Slidefire/Bumpfire stocks are unreliable for sustained fire mmkay? That sound was an iconic Russian Rifle. The cyclic rate was also too smooth for it to be a fat crank.

Only one explanation

Dude got the auto-sear done up on his rifle illegally, proceeded to use the high ground and go full Hamburger Hill.

Another thing? Instagram states he and ol' Mary Lou were married. This is likely gonna indicate the dude has a similar political lean to his dick. If ex-husband was a super lib, the likelihood of current husband being super lib is high too.

So check it then, Sup Forums

Mary Lou and Paddock planned this out. Paddock put the guns into luggage. She got him up into a room on the 32nd floor with what just so happens to be a perfect 50 degree vantage point over the country concert.

Motive? Trump supporters/Republicans at a country concert. By the hundreds. Pissed thay Trump won, so they're gonna send a message.

Mary Lou takes off, goes down to the concert, and starts yelling at everyone that "They're gonna die tonight.". Lapse of judgement perhaps? Anyway.

Paddock takes the next 45 minutes to set up shop. Mary Lou takes off running well before the attack.

Then Paddock rains lead. For nearly 20 minutes full auto. Pre-done mags, loading one after another. Once he runs out, he switches to another gun. And another. Catching civvies and off-duty cops in the crowd.

Police on the ground catch him at the window, return fire. He gets wounded.

SWAT makes it up to 32, Room 135. SWAT blasts in, but he set up with rifles to the door, too. He blasts two SWAT officers in a shootout that last 30+ seconds and gets riddled.

Quote me, Sup Forums. Quote me.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/I9U1XPyg-gM
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808
youtube.com/watch?v=DRboVEcY-TM
youtube.com/watch?v=NVYeqzTtxno
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was given to him by Mossad/CIA

This is MK Ultra shit no doubt

Nah man... auto sears can be machined if you know what you're doing. Gut didn't have a criminal record though, so he could've gotten a legit class 3 if he went through the tax stamp, fingerprints, etc.

That sounds very reasonable but we will never know the truth.

I think it's the Chinese.

I assume 99 percenct of attacks like this are CIA/Mossad

this 2bh

Sounded like a belt fed PKM to me, most likely set up with a bipod of some kind

dont mean nothing not a thing

youtu.be/I9U1XPyg-gM

>SWAT blasts in, but he set up with rifles to the door, too. He blasts two SWAT officers in a shootout that last 30+ seconds and gets riddled.
doubtful

Well... With one cop critical and another with minor injuries reported on radio and in updates, I'd say something like that happened.

Nah, crank fire playa pimp.

Pretty sure it's a 7.62, so I'm using an AK for these examples.

Original Shooter: twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

Bump fire ak:
youtube.com/watch?v=DRboVEcY-TM

Crank AK
youtube.com/watch?v=NVYeqzTtxno

The crank sounds like it more, with the speed ups and slow downs, and it would be the more logical choice as it would allow for better accuracy.

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

Groom Lake(near Vegas) is something I mentioned recently: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Either crank fire or full auto. Bursts are too long to be a typical intermediate rifle, even with drum mags, when you're hosing out 100+ round bursts, they'll overheat and the gas chamber will burst.

idiot. cyclic rate refers to the maximum rate of fire on a fully automatic weapon. ie. holding down the trigger. there is no such thing as a cyclic rate on a semi automatic. listen to the audio this is obviously not a weapon firing at a cyclic rate. a weapon firing cyclic sounds like a buzzsaw not pop..poppoppop..pop like those videos. im going with /k/ on this and saying it was one of those retarded crankfire mechanisms.

be gone attention whore

3 3 3
and smiles all around

>Police on the ground catch him at the window, return fire. He gets wounded.
>SWAT makes it up to 32, Room 135.
Police state to get Jihad drones for rapid response to high-top shooters.

>when you're hosing out 100+ round bursts, they'll overheat and the gas chamber will burst.
if you never served in the defence force you should shut up about what its like when you fire an automatic weapon.

>le gas chamber will burst
yeahnah. firearms are made for firing. you can put most of them through hell before they ever malfunction and they certainly dont "burst". you can clearly hear that this isnt firing automatic

I can literally give you a video right now.
youtube.com/watch?v=BSizVpfqFtw
This incident went on for a good 25-30 minutes of fairly consistent fire, in 100+ round bursts. An AR will not stand up to that kind of use, it's not made for it. Idiot.

Army Infantry user here, With the amount of rounds home boy was cranking out I would say it was very likely he has him self some type of crew served weapon ala a M240. my reason for saying that is that he would have totally burned the fucking barrell down on an AK if he went cyclic that long. they arent designed for that. Could be wrong but that would be my guess given my experiences

its reported that he multiple expensive weapons in the room

theres a new video coming out that it sounds like a full auto. He used 8 guns and had cameras set up to watch for first responders.

Video is here, multiple perspectives. You can hear a bunch him laying out 10 second bursts.

he had 8 guns

not that video, a different one.
In that one you can clearly tell hes using a ar or ak. the sound is going to echo and muffle the gun, because he's so high up and shooting downward in a open area

what makes you think it was an AR?

IF he went cyclic, sure maybe you can have issues after some time but he didnt. its obvious from the audio that its not automatic. just listen to the audio from the actual videos from the incident.

>what makes you think it was an AR?
I literally just explained why I think it WASN'T you retard.

jesus christ

Do we have any social media from tgis Stephen paddock from mosquito Nevada 64 years of age?

>Mary Lou takes off, goes down to the concert, and starts yelling at everyone that "They're gonna die tonight.". Lapse of judgement perhaps? Anyway.

did anything like this happen or is that speculation?

Just heard on the news he had in excess of 10 rifles that's from police spokes person.

LVPD already said he killed himself before the breach.

mary lou is not in this country

have you ever considered the possibility that they were blanks?