archive.is/uGr8i
archive.is/KRPj5
archive.is/jNirB
archive.is/SRQy0
archive.is/nN6e9
archive.is/nKkIo
archive.is/06vxu
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult
nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
archive.is/WxohD
archive.is/u7fYM
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
archive.is/tO0Sg
archive.is/prbwH
archive.is/hlRuD
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

BOOMER GENOCIDE NOW!

YOU THINK YOU STUPID MILLENNIALS ARE THE ONLY ONES WHO CAN DO THESE COOL SHOOTINGS? LEARN SOMETHING LAZY MILLENNIALS

THIS IS THE GREAT BOOMER CHIMPOUT

Boomers just couldn't die quietly, they have to kill as many of the next generation as possible.

Boomers are the absolute fucking worst.

thats nice son, watch this

Fucking boomers.

(((PODHORETZ)))

CAN WE GAS NOW??

Based fuckin Boomers

Really makes you think huh.

BABYBOOMER STRIKE AGAIN

You could say they're going out.....with a boom.

does that imply that he's next?

Gun control now! Democrats and boomers must be disarmed immediately. Boomers & Democrats to be classified as terrorist organizations.

President Trump must say it : BOOMER RADICAL TERRORISM

Liberals are the literal killer old white men

this is probably the best post I've seen since I woke up to his shit. Thanks for the laugh.

>implying its not the best way to go
you already accomplished everything you want in life
instead of watching your body slowly decay as you grow old. chose a warriors death/martyrdom and sacrifice yourself for the thing you believe in.

BOOMERS
MUST
DENOUNCE

The boomers are getting pissed.

This guy probably had a shitty life. He ended up with an ugly asian wife.

Remove the 4 and it's 666.
Wow, this is truly it.

Shooting women from a balcony is not a warrior's death.

>the only way the males of this generation will ever become men is by killing their own failed fathers

All 60 year olds should be put in a camp

Now where do I remember this guy from?

No shit. Boomers are also the generation where being a serial killer became a hobby.

Sadly it's part and parcel of living in a senior city.

MK Ultra candidates?

>Shooting women from a balcony
that's MGTOW in its purest form

>64 years old
>Nintendo 64
>Made in Japan
>Japan has five letters
>Trump has fiver letters
C>O>N>F>I>R>M>E>D

ban assault BOOMers

I remember when psychologists tried to convince us mass shootings was only a thing for 20 year old males.

>the final hour of the rule of old white men approaches
>rage, rage against the dying of the light

Fucking Baby Boomers...

MAMA MIA !

DENOUNCE NINTENDO WHEN?

Happens. Right wing old men die surrounded by family and friends. Liberals die abandoned by those that said they gave a fuck, because truth is, no liberal gave a fuck about another human being as much as himself.

Boomers made this hell for the US, and now they're going insane trying to escape it. Sadly it just gives the same people who smashed America, like George Soros, even more opportunity to continue fucking us before fleeing the ruin to infest China. I pray the Chinese know better than to let them in.

Regarding Hodkinson

Scalise was strongly against humantrafficing and childdiddling
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/867843578265051136
twitter.com/SteveScalise/status/835199895413882886

Scalise gets shot, and Pizza gets send to his office
archive.is/uGr8i

He was then most likely brought into the same Hospital as Seth Rich based on the location, the MedStar Washington Hospital Center
archive.is/KRPj5
The shooter is also known for abusing his fosterchilds
archive.is/jNirB
>In April 2006, Hodgkinson was arrested for battery, domestic battery and discharging a firearm, after he allegedly physically assaulted his foster daughter and two of her friends.
>A St Clair County sheriff’s department incident report said Hodgkinson threw his daughter around a room, pulled her hair and hit her. He then punched a female friend of his daughter in the face “with a closed fist” and struck the woman’s boyfriend in the head with the stock of his shotgun, before firing a round as the man ran away.
>Almost a decade earlier, another foster daughter living with Hodgkinson and his wife, Suzanne, had killed herself at the age of 17, according to the Belleville News-Democrat. The daughter, Wanda Ashley Stock, doused herself with gasoline and set herself on fire inside a car.
what the fuck? who burns himself as suicide? why not taking a hose and just redirected the exhaust fumes into the car or let it run in a garage or something? use the shotgun of the guy to make it quick. but fucking burning yourself? Maybe murder instead?

Also Trump brought his personal Physician to scalise
archive.is/SRQy0
Furthermore weirdly congresscandidate Lindy Li seems to have a connection to the shooter.
archive.is/nN6e9

Brad Wenstrup helped treating the wounds of scalise directly after the shooting until the ambulance arrived and probably kept him alive
archive.is/nKkIo
He was also quoted for saying "It’s just as easy as ordering a pizza, to order a person.”
archive.is/06vxu
the choice of words is no coincidence. possibly /ourguy/

the same doctor who is responsible for scalise, jack sava, also appears to be on the guestlist together with the podestas
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/14833#searchresult

nbcnews.com/video/watch-exclusive-interview-with-scalise-doctor-jack-sava-969452099827
he talks about in the beginning how it is normal to get shot and be relatively fine and later get into shock and collapse explaining the critical condition.
archive.is/WxohD
this article talks about why a gunshot to scalises hip, not just any hip, but scalises can be deadly
however
archive.is/u7fYM
here it says he was in good spirits, and even called his wife and talked to her. scalise was on the verge of collapsing but instead of insteantly operating on him and stabalizing him they let him talk in piece all chilled out with no worries?
they already set the narrative up to make it seem like its normal if he dies
youtube.com/watch?v=rkLD5ul_M_Y
this bitch even already talks like he dead

All the other kids with the pumped up kicks
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bullet
You'd better run, better run, out run my gun
You'd better run, better run, faster than my bulle

archive.is/tO0Sg
hodkinson, the baseball shooter had a list of targets but didnt shoot anyone on the list?
is he miserable at aiming? is the list fake news? or is that a list with targets he isnt supposed to shoot because those are (((theirguys)))? a threat like "you are next"? or the FBI giving an unofficial warning like "we heard there something, be carefull goys"?

furthermore hodkinson seems to have dissappeared months before the shooting
archive.is/prbwH
where did he go? certainly not targetpractive. was he maybe snatched up and MKUltrad in that time?

archive.is/hlRuD
>Prior to the mass shooting, Hodgkinson visited the senate office of democrat Bernie Sanders, whose failed presidential campaign the gunman had volunteered for. The FBI also said the shooter had been in contact with the offices of democratic senators Dick Durbin and Tammy Duckworth.
>"I have just been informed that the alleged shooter at the Republican baseball practice is someone who apparently volunteered on my presidential campaign," Sanders said in the statement. "I am sickened by this despicable act. Let me be as clear as I can be. Violence of any kind is unacceptable in our society and I condemn this action in the strongest possible terms.
but happens to not mention the visit. hmmmmm

also
>The FBI released new information Wednesday on the lone gunman
>According to the bureau, 66-year old James Hodgkinson acted alone in the mass assassination attempt, in what the FBI is describing as a “spontaneous” incident.
>lone gunman
just like with abe lincoln and JFK i suppose.and so spontenious he dissappeared months prior to the attack and had a list with him.
is anyone else thinking now?

FUCKING BOOMERS

>Ages match, except they don't - they almost do.

Wow... hm... really makes me think.

Clown world.

LEFTIST

BOOMER

TERRORISTS

HOW COULD HE KILL SO MANY BEING BLIND?

>my mom is turning 62 this fall
>she voted for Hillary
>watches weekly "resistance updates"
>facebook is nothing but those "black background, white text, important shit in yellow" images

SHOULD I BE WORRIED?
COULD SHE BE THE NEXT SHOOTER?

I can taste the tears streaming down your face as you type this. 7th grade is tough this year, huh?

RADICAL.
BOOMER.
TERRORISM.

He can't say it!

>boom babies
Oops
>go back and shoot the babies you boom'd

FUCKING
BERNOUTS

They see degenerates, they take care of the problem.

better kill her now to be safe

They ARE the degenerates. Those people he killed weren't dipshit leftists.

100-1 it was another Bernie supporting former hippie.

Weed addled minds are so easy to manipulate.

Hey kiddo! Get off Sup Forums you're gonna miss the school bus. Catch up on your happenings later

Boomer uprising!!!!!

Old lefties actually come here?

Sure thing edgelord, whatever makes you feel better. At least I don't have saved pictures of Chris Chan, and my wife will be walking in the door in aprox. 15 minutes.

Yes i'm overcompensating, and yes you are indeed a faggot

>my wife

Is her son with her?

>old people voted for trump and brexit
KILL ALL PENSIONERS

MILLENNIALS HAVE RUINED THE MASS SHOOTING INDUSTRY

THE FUCKING BOOMERS.