Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu

Who is this wondrous-looking man?

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/10636916
rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Knights
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Magical negro

let's say you Sup Forums faggots got transported like Subaru on day 1, what will you do?

read shit ton of magic books

>b-but your mana gate is broken

well i just learn the damn enchantment, i will use it later when my mana gate is fixed.

Gather info by asking strangers. Open treasure chests.

This guy

Make more friends like Reinhardt and Crusch, avoid alienating them so I can call in favors when the witches cult come knocking. I doubt being skilled with a sword and good at magic alone will save me when some one as strong as oni mode Ram was beaten by them.

>guy

get a job.

Attempt to copulate with Elsa

Patrician spotted

I still dont understand how people are able to"smell" the witch
Rem is a demon so she can , while Ram without a horn cant
Drills is a spirit so she can , does that mean Puck can too ?
Emilia is half elf and she cant ? This is so confusing

>Attempt
Worth giving it a try. Some spider and mantis males usually get eaten while sex.

>Emilia
She's autistic. Elven down syndrome.

>She's autistic. Elven down syndrome.
Probably this , Elves are good for one thing only

user they are good for two things, target practice and firewood.

I'd target practice her with my wood.

>thinks babbies are made by kissing

But that is true.

After the balls transference there is nothing but 1/4 of a man in that maid

ban dumb summerfags that post 3dpd Sup Forums tumblr gifs

>Learn magic
>Apply magic to modern science
>...
>Profit

Use magic to becomes a trap.

Which candidate would you support?

In a political way exclusively I mean, so to no influence your decission lets say that whoever you choose to support is compatible with sticking the dick in whoever you want later.

stop

Is the author going to create anymore AU endings for Re:Zero or is Rem going to be the only one?

Subaru doesn't even have to end up with a girl. I just want to know.

>filename
I am confused.

>use magic to becomes a trap
>becomes

ESL-kun please go

Ok so, which one would you support?

Anastacia: admits to be greedy and wanting to own a kingdom to quench that greed. Great administrator, and know how to make a small business become lucrative and prosper. Has a trading company a good number of followers as a result

Priscilla: Smug and arrogant, wants you to simply follow her orders and be a nice little subordinate, because the world wills it. Has no great insight, or proper thought process for things, she simply guesses things right, and they happen. Her late husband died, and the lands he owned became much more prosper after his death thanks to her. She's basically relying on ultimate luck, which seems to always work for her.

Crusche: Want the country to rule by thenselves without counting on the dragon's blessing to make it prosper. Realizes her family also enriched thanks to the dragon, but believes the country should not count on it forever, for it breeds stagnation and corruption. Owns a mansion, and a fair share of land, good in combat and well educated and proper.

Emilia: Wants peace and equality between races and the people of it's country. Has a ultra powerful spirit that could kill everyone easily.

Felt: Doesn't even want to be there. Plans on bringing down the entire country system and renewing it as she sees fit.

WHEN?

Who the fuck killed Rem?
And amirite those SunnO))) guys in forest bowed before Subaru?

Crusch is the safest option.
Felt is the "for true change/viva la revolucion" option. Getting rid of the nobility, the knights, the sages, helping the common man in the slums, etc.

Crusch > Felt > Jewish Anastacia > Emilia = Priscilla. Literally nothing will happen if you keep relying on luck, the moment it dies everything dies.

Who's the best 42nd King of Lugnica candidate?
strawpoll.me/10636916

they all sucks

Play around and act like a white knight trying not to get myself killed, if I do die and respawn well...Enough video games have showed me that I might as well that reality. Wouldn't be surprised if I was a rich man buying my way up.

Who cares?

Felt, who wouldn't want to take down all those assholes. Kight are assholes, nobles are assholes, council are assholes, even citicizens are assholes, just kick them all

Fuck off amerifat, dont you have a McDonalds to go to?

>Getting rid of the nobility, the knights, the sages, helping the common man in the slums, etc.
I'm all for Republicanism, but that is taking things too far and dismantling a system that has simply stalled and can be easily fixed without causing chaos and civil war.

Crusch > Anastacia > Priscilla > Emilia >Felt

Is the correct order. Priscilla already been ruling several territories of her own, and been doing fine even though she says she relying on her luck.

You're already on the wrong route Subaru, fuck off with your sub human waifu

>go to McDonald
>get shot

Subarufag Blessings

Blessing of the Shitposter: Most posts made are seen as shitposts 80% of the time

Blessing of the Autist: All post have an 80% chance of being seen as autistic

Blessings of the Hook: All baits and shitposts will have an 80% chance of getting (you)s

Worst Girl Selection: No matter what anime or manga the worst girl will always be picked and fawned over

Mod Ban Evasion: Has an almost 100% chance of not being banned by mods for shitposting

Unfunny memer: All memes posted will be seen as unfunny or unoriginal

Absolute Kissless Virgin: Will never lay with another woman for the entirely of his life

Anything else I missed

I'll just go with priscilla, there really is no reaal drawback, unless her luck runs out.
Also even if she is about to die of old age she'll probably find the perfect succesor with her luck.

Your post.

>"She needs me by her side."

How delusional can Subaru be holy autism.

I just want to fuck Felix's boipussy, I don't care about anything else. I want to destroy it while I take him from behind grabbing his cat ears, that is my greatest wish.

Return from zero(ban)

Then again, is not as you can't try everything you want, even if you get death penalty you can always try again, they'll be vulnerable sooner or later.

The Kingdom Knights are tasked with defending the kingdom from dangers, their total number around 2000 strong. There are a total of four divisions, with their members distinguishable by the color of the cape they wear. Starting from the first division, the cape colors are red, blue, green, and black.

The Kingdom Knights seem to have an unspoken agreement when it comes to the guardroom mess hall, being that the lower divisions always sit closest to the entrance, with the farthest tables reserved for members of the Royal Guard. Members of each division tend to group and socialize with other members of their division.

The Royal Guard (近衛騎士団) are an elite group within the Kingdom Knights.

The Royal Guard is described to be a group that anyone within the Kingdom Knights dreams of entering. They are tasked with protecting the king and the members of the royal family. All members of the Royal Guard are handpicked by the captain Marcos Gildark and wear a white cape.

Formerly, those of a notable household or those with a strong backer had a large say in the entrance process, however those practices have long since been abolished, making the Royal Guard the strongest force within the kingdom.

Royal Guard members:

Marcos Gildark (captain)
Heinkel Astrea (vice captain)
Reinhard van Astrea
Julius Juukulius
Ferris

rezero.wikia.com/wiki/Kingdom_Knights

so how is puck supposed to be super op demon god who can kill everyone if he couldnt beat elsa

She really does in that instance though, unless she's cool with being dead

>had pretty much a night date with one girl and thinks nothing of it
>got comforted by another while still obsessing over the same girl who doesn't feel the same
>thinks the first girl is the best cause she helped him while ignoring all the others who do/did the same
I really want to know whats ACTUALLY causing him to act this way.

He is bewitched by her.

did he die during the attack? i thought he's crazy strong

is that chinese sword? OH SHIT AL IS FROM CHINA, HE'S A CHINESE HOLY SHIT

What I really like about this picture is that both of their faces' expressions seem to say 'It didn't have to end like this/This is the only way'

It's like the threads are really repeating themselves

The system is inherently flawed that favors a few and lets the people in the slums starve.
It would be rebuilt by Felt's strong desire to help the common man, with the help of Mr. Perfect who would probably be the best advisor a person could ever have.

kinda ironic don't you think eh? newfag?

>Crusch > Anastacia > Priscilla > Emilia >Felt
Anyone thats not Crusch or Priscilla would probably made life really bad to live though.
Felt would end in civil wars for revolution, Emilia would literally fuck the country up because she would disband the army and Anastacia would make slavery come back in full power for sure.
It would probably be
Crusch > Priscilla > Felt = Anastacia > Emilia

Being a beta japanese male.

Emilia took time out of her important amulet search to help Subaru and he didn't have to die a few times to get her to do it

Pretty much everyone else are either psychos or have ulterior motives

>System is inherently flawed
All political systems are flawed. As of right now there are bunch of people living in the slums in the real world starving.

Yet you're not destroying the country for "Muh starving people". I love Republics more than anything, but the system isn't not broken to a massive degree where you have shit protest and violence in the streets.

If you want the slums to be good, industrialize nigga; create a functioning middle class who will become even to greater than the nobility and increase trade. Have a standing military sworn to the state and write up a constitution giving out civil rights.

Finally centralize power to the King and a gathering Senate made up of Lords and Commoners nigga that's how you fix the system without going ass retarded and starting wars and shit like fucking Felt.

t. a retarded American

he's pure

He has a limit, and he was already summoned for a long time in there. If he wanted he could have made her fall apart, the thing is, he'd probably fuck up everyone in there, when they were clearly not with her.

Emilia wouldn't disband the army what are you talking about? She simply wants equality, that does not equal disbanding the army.

If you're referring to the table some user did, that is parody.

Crusch didn't need to spend time with his bitchass so he can man up, but she did it anyways and she still got treated like a baddie

Felt also didn't really need to be nice to him either, but all things considered she was pretty nice.

You only really have a point with Rem there, but he did easily befriend both Beatrice and Ram without having to die in order to get to it.

>Thinking that Subaru is just going to forget that Rem murdered him multiple times in cold blood simply because of a misunderstanding
Bitch should be grateful she even managed to enter the friendzone.

How the fuck does Al get dressed in the morning if he only got one hand? Putting on that Belt has to be a fucking nightmare.

source?

He did forgive that though, are you even watching?

He decided that he wasn't trying hard enough to gain their trust and found out he smelled like the witch which everyone fears. He was down in the dumps thinking they were heartless, but once he found out they held his hands when he was having a nightmare, despite not knowing him and possibly being suspicious, they still helped him, so he figured they are nice people, but their suspicions of him were pretty strong prior.

Reminder that its not gay if its voiced by Yui Horie.

He's probably used to it.

Crusche was contracted by Emilia to shelter Subaru while he's healed and nothing more

Felt ignored him when they first met and he was getting his shit kicked in by thugs

It's not hard to understand why he fell for Emilia given his circumstances

>He did forgive that though, are you even watching?
Sure, he forgave her.

Doesn't mean he's obligated to return her feelings.

>not having wikipedia on your phone
Become a god of this new world

>Crusche was contracted by Emilia to shelter Subaru while he's healed and nothing more
Yeah, tell me where in the contract does it say she has to treat him to a fucking night drink pal

>fell for
See you're not getting the big picture, at this point he is completely obsessed with her, the only way you can chalk this up is either the typical writing or something is legitimately wrong with him.

Subaru vs. Al

Who would win this shit considering their different respawn abilities?

his wife helps him

Volakia is probably have Chinese & Japanese style buildings, weapons, things

Al because of that nice falchion and lothric knight helm.

>treat him to a night drink
Crusche probably just wanted to understand what the fuck is going inside the head of the person that made such a ruckus during the ceremony

>Obsessed with her
I'm not really denying that, i'm just saying why he latched onto her and not some other girl

>bringing up emilia during a moment like this
>rem is accepting that she's second to emilia

SUBARU. PLEASE. FOR FUCKSAKES JUST LOVE HER ALREADY.

Goddamn, is it painful knowing what happens next.

She probably wants to see if her charm could sway him to see how devoted he is to his waifu.
I doubt it's more than that.

Chosen Undead > Bearer of the Curse

Does he go into the insane timeloop soon for a while?

enchantment use mana

Al hands down

>Trained as a gladiator
>Fast as fuck
>Chinese martial artist

Fix my fucking gate.

I never implied it was something even romantic, fact is she spent time out of her life to try and help him and even gave him advice that I'm pretty sure he took in a entirely different direction

My entire point wasn't even about him liking Emilia in the first place, its his continued affection after all that has happened.

He will sink the the lowest point he has ever hit in the series thus far and since during this arc.

Rem will be the one to drag him out of his hell and make him a war hero.

That doesn't answer my question at all.

>implying subaru can win against a dark souls player

more pics of him please, my dick is so hard

Which one was Chosen and which one was the Bearer of the Curse?

Al.

chosen undead = al
bearer of the curse = subaru

It's a tie.

Subaru cannot kill Al who will Respawn until he's driven mad allowing Al to kill him.

Al cannot kill Subaru who will Respawn and become better at fighting and killing him, and Al will simply Respawn.

Wait he respawns also? How and whats the difference

Obviously Al is the Chosen Undead.