Isn't handgun enough for protection? Why do Americans sell ASSAULT weapons in stores?

Isn't handgun enough for protection? Why do Americans sell ASSAULT weapons in stores?

People uses them to kill packs of feral hogs

Because they are damn retarded.

>a few high profile incidents, 100 or so murders per year, not concealable
>daily shitfest in the inner cities of america, 10,000 murders per year, concealable

so people can go on mass shooting sprees to liven up this deadbeat planet

seriously though we cant let Paddock get the nuclear codes

For enemies of freedom foreign and domestic

We'll ban semi automatic assault rifles soon. No matter how much rethuglicans scream about it, people here are fed up with moronic gun laws

You cannot buy an automatic weapon in stores.

you realize that most gun deaths are caused by handguns right? so if your logic on this is to not prevent the majority of gun deaths...what is it?

>go after the guns least likely to be used in murders
>semi auto rifles first, then shotguns, then the rest of the long guns, then pistols
Its fucking obvious

2nd amendment isn't about personal protection. It's about power balance between feds and civs

Cuck

Because we know eventually our military or that of another nation will try to turn on us. We ensured that freedoms light can never be extinguished.

all guns are hand guns dickhead, you don't shoot them with your foot

Don't be too hard on them with logic user. They don't understand our constitution, or why it is important.
No where in the OP is the word "automatic" even mentioned. Don't be a retard user. This is a website for adults 18+ and you should at least have some small grasp on the English language before attempting to engage in a conversation.

i know, i just want him to say it

I am too stupid to find the 2016 new york crime statistics. How many white people got killed by other whites vs blacks

Assault weapons are automatic you pretentious libtard faggot.

You can't set a limit on what constitutes "enough" for protection. The better you are armed the more capable you are of defending yourself. And in the worst case, if you're up against a corrupt government, you need all the firepower you can get.
Only cucks that want to blindly do their master's bidding (govt in this case) are against guns so that everyone else can get strongarmed into submission easily.

Anyone advocating taking any power away from the people at all is your enemy.

Hand guns are considered a more controversial weapon in Australia due to their concealability. They are much more closely regulated than rifles.

No, if the concert goers had assault rifles they could have defended themselves.

What? Where did you pull that definition from? You are objectively wrong. Rate of fire doesn't determine whether or not something is considered an assault weapon. Stop pulling things from your ass, you uneducated nigger.

>muh assault weapons
Everything can be used to kill people, that's why bongs bin those spoons

Yes they are automatic.

And you can get an automatic gun in stores, you just need special gubmint gun stamps.

No you can't.

It's like the retard has never heard of an assault shotgun before

Except they don't. "Assault weapons" is just a made up term by gun-grabbers and lobbyists to demonize guns. In reality, there is no difference between your grandpa's wooden mini-14 and the same same mini-14 but with a black finish.

>thinks automatic weapons no longer exist and cannot be transferred from one person to another

You fucking what?

>daily shitfest in the inner cities of america, 10,000 murders per year, concealable
The real reason those are concealed is because most of the shooters are niggers.

No, I mean you can't buy one at a store. FOPA prohibits the sale of automatic weapons. For a gun loving red neck, you sure are stupid.

>euros in charge of nomenclature

That's what they are. Just because some dumb fuck liberals want to ban guns so they started calling semi auto, center fire rifles, that look like military rifles, "assault weapons" doesn't make it so.

a pencil is an 'assault' weapon. let's ban everything.

And what these people do with these scary, black guns? They either go hunting, or target shooting. Even if you took away guns, people would still find cheap ways to go on massacres, as evidenced in Europe.

>he thinks you can just waltz into a walmart and pick up a brand new auto cuckstamp or no

This. Anything you use to attack someone with is an "assault weapon".

I like how you got called out for being the retarded fuck that you are, then immediately shifted the goalposts.
Go use one of your guns to open a hole in your face, moron.

What makes a "dumb Fuck liberal" definition any less relevant than yours? Besides, it's not some "dumb Fuck liberal" that made that definition. Stop being stupid dude. You can actually just google the definition instead of being a fucking idiot. You're literally just arguing to argue at this point, because you are objectively wrong. Again. Rate of fire does not determine if something is classified as an assault weapon.

We could buy AR15's in France without any paperwork and no registration up to 1995. Supermarkets used to sell guns up the 90's and Decathlon up to 2003.

So if I call you a faggot that's what you are right?

Because I define you as one.

FOPA prohibits the sale of NEW machine guns fuckwit.

Never said walmart.

I didn't shift the goal posts. It's the logical extension of saying you cannot buy automatic weapons. If the weapons do exist and you can transfer their ownership, you are going to be able to buy them. Fucking kike faggot

An assault rifles is automatic.

An assault weapon can be anything.

I think the use of the term "assault weapon" was designed to cause this confusion.

If someone ASSAULTS you, you need to respond with at least EQUAL FORCE to be safe, so you need an ASSAULT rifle.

Full auto M-16 costs over $15,000 + 6-12 mo. wait, fingerprints, photos, background check by federal govt. Google How To Buy a Machine Gun.

>howdy mr. gun shop clerk, i'd like to buy a licensed assault rifle so i can commit a wide array of murderous crimes with it

This is what liberal fags actually believe that happens

Enough is when you can protect your family and property.

Not kill 100 people from a kilometer away.

So you're saying it is possible.

Assault guns are for niggers

america is a war zone nigger

yuropean imperialists getting their shit fucked up by the natives with assault rifles

just like in afrika

>make guns legal
>terrorists, psychopaths and murderers have access to these guns
>guns bought, and then sold to illegal markets
>even if america bans guns, there will be thousands being sold on black markets
>this will be going on forever
>mass shootings in america, FOREVER, MUH FREEDOM

We need a well armed civ population in case of emergency fed overthrow.
Or in case of a large scale invasion.
Theyre no really meant to be used .

Some people break the seal early though

The 0.001% wants the peasants to be scared and sit at home. There are too many people, they don't need so many.

>implying guns have always been illegal in any country
>implying background checks don't prevent people with a criminal or mental record from buying guns legally
>implying the black market doesn't exist mainly from smuggling stolen military weapons from war torn countries
>implying gun laws have ever prevented anyone to acquire a gun, whether illegally or legally (yeah, because even a would be terrorist can still go through the legal way to buy a gun without any issue, because we aren't in Minority Report and can't know in advance who is going to be a killer)
>britshits, everyone

YOU CAN'T HAVE AUTOMATIC WEAPONS IN THE UNITED STATES. ONLY ONES REGISTERED PRIOR TO 1986 IN RARE AREAS YOU FUCKWIT. MOST STATES HAVE COMPLETELY BANNED THEM AS WELL

YES YOU CAN HAVE AN ASSAULT RIFLE, BUT FUCK YOU BECAUSE THEY'RE ALREADY HEAVILY RESTRICTED YOU DUMB CUNT. STOP ACTING LIKE YOU KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL

REEEEEEEE I HATE YOU PEOPLE SO MUCH

>'implying background checks don't prevent people with a criminal or mental record from buying guns legally'

Criminal: Hey bill, heres $1000, can you buy me gun at shop

Bill: Hey Criminal, sure thing!

>implying background check prevents criminals acquiring guns

>The U.S. Army defines assault rifles as "short, compact, selective-fire weapons that fire a cartridge intermediate in power between submachine gun and rifle cartridges"
>selective-fire
Look up what that means retard
>Today, the term assault rifle is used to define firearms sharing the same basic characteristics as the StG 44
> the same basic characteristics as the StG 44
>StG 44
>which was select fire

>Why do Americans sell ASSAULT weapons in stores?
Because selling them from vending machines is really irresponsible

They don't.