Discuss

Discuss

Look like Asahina Mikuru pose

She did what was necessary.

Glasses covering only the lower half of the eye are not an efficient way to fix deficient sight.

She literally did everything wrong

She did nothing wrong and looks cute as fuck with glasses

It was obvious that Mitakihara's math education has gone too far.

Moemura is bestmura.

It's all about the glasses

If only she kept the glasses during her transformation into the ice queen Homura we all know and love so much.

Utter shit.

>we
Speak for yourself son.
While I am at it, glasses in general make for a insta shit-tier girl 99% of the time.

Akuma Homura with glasses?

イギリスの教科書に書いてある、馬鹿ネズミに餌やるな!自分の巣穴貯めこむだけだと、つまり流通しない

Glasses make everyone sexier.

It's amazing how nowadays you can tell someone's a newfag the moment they say they don't like glasses.

She is cute and I love her. What else do you want to discuss?

Glasses can be very cute.

You don't like glasses? I think they are cute. Sometimes I wish I wore glasses. Maybe I should get a fake pair.

Holy shit, newfags are hilarious.
Don't worry kiddo, someday you'll realize girls aren't determined by their glasses.

Stupid sexy Integra

Oh yes, it is the fourth of July today, isn't it? How do you think Madoka spent her American Independence days while she was in the U.S.? I think she probably would have watched fireworks with her family.

Homura did literally nothing wrong

>Not Mami
What's the point of her

Homura got more ahead in life.

Reminder that Homura did everything out of selfishness and without regard for anyone else

Shut up Lawnchair.

I'm not him, but you can't seriously believe that only one person disliked what Homura did at the end, and the possessive undertones of the whole scene.

Homura herself hates what she's done, but she sees it as the necessary evil in order to protect Madoka. And she's at least partially right in so doing.

>possessive
And how about afterwards?
>I can't be your friend anymore; while you live your life happily with your family, I will throw myself off a cliff alone, but I'll always protect you

>Homura herself hates what she's done
There is not a single proof of that. Leave your headcanon to yourself.

ring T H I C C Madoka pls

This is a glassy homu thread, heathen

I want to verb my noun in adjective.

You mean her fake memories of watching fireworks on 4th of July.

I feel wrong to be in love with a lesbian

I prefer confident Moemura. The one who lasted about five minutes.

Posting best Moemura.

This is the one period in her life when she was truly happy. It's no wonder she spent most of Rebellion trying to recreate it.

Or rather, the leadup to Rebellion. She ended up trying to destroy it after the first half hour of the movie.

But yeah, in that moment, she truly believed that everything would turn out okay, that her efforts as a magical girl would have paid off and that they could defeat Walpurgisnacht together. But the reality was only living hell. Being Hameru truly is suffering.

>She

*raises paw* uhhhh.... pls dont use that offensive "she" word. i consider myself to be an androgynous quasi-transmale pansexual wolfsoul. your concept of throwing around the word "she" willy-nilly is greatly offensive to my personal conceptualizations of my unique self image, and addressing others by using a certain generic label such as "she" is traumatic to me on a deep personal level, i was shaken to the core by your judgemental words. please be a little more considerate next time. thanks!

ironic shitposting is still shitposting

>Eirininfrontofachalkboard.png

At least have the decency to continue the dubs combo with 8s.

I want to be Homura when that happens

>Mami will never dominate you sexually

Dude, you post literally froze me when I was drinking my soda. Thinking back, I was probably looking like an idiot.

If Moemura saw herself as Homucifer, sure, she'd be horrified, but if she understood the reasons behind the actions and the ultimate goal of allowing Madoka to live a normal life, she probably would follow the same footsteps.

*stabs you in the balls*

back the FUCK off?

I want to punch Homura in the face.

I want to pinch Homura's face

But who was the marui keki?

By process of elimination, it must be someone not present at the cake-summoning ritual
Probably Saotome-sensei

Meme magic

dubs again

she doesn't look as upset as a person who just lost her love interest/best friend would be

Who is this fluid druid?

Probably because she just heard she can wish everything better

>the pleasure of been cumed inside.png

It's a round cake that is red, likes Bebe, is clumsy, and sweet. Maybe it's Nagisa's deceased mother?

That's because she just realized that she could save said person by becoming meguca.

Bad homu

>doesn't attempt to explain the fate of the megukas because "wahhh nobody listens to me"
>literally attempted to murder Sayaka in cold blood
>made fun of Kyouko, an orphan and a loner, for having no friends
>betrayed Madoka against her wishes because it was "for her own good"

What a bitch. I hope we get a continuation of this series so I can see her get what's coming to her.

>>doesn't attempt to explain the fate of the megukas because "wahhh nobody listens to me"
She tried that and got suspicious dismissal then almost got killed, retard

But seriously how hard can it be? "I'm from the future" is pretty believable in a world where magic and miracles exist.

Did everything wrong

>get what's coming to her
A spanking

Reminder that Madoka isn't gay

Her story is fishy as fuck even if you accept the fact that she used her wish to turn back time.

They did believe her eventually

You know what else of hers is fishy?

Her fingers whenever she's around Madoka

There's no way she wouldn't be taking advantage of time stopping

Oh god that's an amazing point. Why is there no fanart of this?

>perpetual failure
>hateful bitch
>abuses Madoka
>has a loveless obsession with owning Madoka
>ruined everything constantly
>psychopathic murderer
>literally evil itself having destroyed Madoka's heaven
>torments and brainwashes everyone for her own amusement
>Madoka never cared about her
>fucked a wraith out of lust and selfish spite
>is the most selfish whore ever
>original wish was made solely to keep Madoka to herself
>most hated character by far globally

What's there to say? She's shit and we all are waiting for Madoka to tell her she was never her friend and murder her, sending her to hell so she can suffer for once.

The main problem is that she's trying to turn them against Kyubey, who everyone thinks is their friend, especially Mami. She doesn't have any compelling explanation for why he would turn against them, because she doesn't know at that point. That's the main question they ask in the short scene where she tries to convince them, and she can't give an answer. Not to mention she's terrible at talking to people in general.

She probably doesn't find out the full picture with entropy and whatnot until much later, and by that time she's already pretty much broken and has decided not to depend on anyone anymore because trying to team up with these people never works.

Discuss patriotic megucas

Madoka is gonna liberate the shit out of Homura

There's plenty if you use the right tags on *boorus (off the top of my head, try "akemi_homura kaname_madoka molestation time_stop" or something)

I'm a Brit and this makes me feel like singing The Star Spangeled Banner

By sending her to hell where she fucking belongs.

Don't even say Homura can be saved. Madoka doesn't give a shit.

You're funny

Be proud britbro, your country gave birth to the most powerful country of all time.

Yes. Maybe she didn't physically visit the U.S. but she did mentally and emotionally through her memories.

This is the saddest thing about Homu. She went from this cute, shy girl to someone that shows her weariness in her eyes. She has suffered too much for someone that cute.

This is one of my favorite scenes. You can see true happiness in Homu's eyes. This is maybe the happiest she has ever been. I hope she can find this happiness again.

Get fucked, degenerate. God I can't wait to laugh at all you delusional /u/cucks when Madoka remorselessly butchers the monsterous Homura and tells her she never was her friend.

Homura literally never suffered. She blamed everyone else for her own inhumane failures and grew to hate Madoka and them for it. She is a cunt and always was an ugly cunt who fucks monsters. The only sad thing about her is everyone else was too nice to murder her like she fucking deserved.

Was it intentional? Kyuuby's design matches up way too well with 02.

>halos
>red and white color scheme
>red wings
>eye shape on his back