Shingeki no Kyojin

What's your guys theory on chapter 83?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=X6ZMVemEkyg
strawpoll.me/10661320
twitter.com/_EmiiA_/status/749505621469204480
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Most likely it's going to show us what happened to Erwin and Manlet.

Happy 4th of july! Post erwin!

would levi use the syringe on himself?

Oh god I hope so.

Maybe if erwin dies, he might use it on himself

>BR escape, either by 4leg or other shenanigans
>whatever remains of the SL chases after them but lost them soon enough
>they look around and Eren notices his house
>Basement time. End chapter

BRZ suffering. Finally.

The most popular snk character superAckerman shifter? No, thanks

I hope he drops the serum accidentally and it breaks. We don't need anyone to be saved.

Eren forgives BR. BRE alliance soon.

> BRE alliance
> After Armin's death

I want Reiner to find happiness. ;_;

If he fucking dies i swear

Armin dies
Your shit series is shit

someone in baidu post it

Are they going to be a cocktease of will they post pics?

Me too user, but it seems unlikely

I'll throw a party. *Most* of you may be invited.

I hope both of BR die.

I know, but he's totally going to die.

This. It'd also be pretty funny.

Soon
youtube.com/watch?v=X6ZMVemEkyg

The hell is this?

Isayama's character song for Bert

Sounds pretty shit ngl desu senpai

Yea it sucks but the lyrics are why he chose it

Reposting from last thread:

strawpoll.me/10661320

would you kill? Self?

None because I'm not retarded.

>not retarded
>spending time on /snk/
Choose one.

Touché.

None, because I'm not obsessed with fictional characters like you.

So do you think BR will die in this chapter?

Levi chapter

Uh huh. Let's see, who's your favorite then?

I hope so. But I have some doubts.

Having a guilty pleasure is not the same as killing yourself because two fictional characters don't end up together. You just need to seek help.

Maybe just one of them. Reiner might die now and Bert at the end of this volume which is also the end of this arc.

Nope.

It's just a joke user because anyone normal wouldn't be 10 ft near /snk/ desu. I doubt anyone would seriously kill themselves for shipping purposes when even no one from NaruSaku did.

I can see that actually, like Reiner offering up his life to keep Bert alive, but in the end they both die. It would be a nice way to round off the volume.

>being a nuruturd
Gee, no wonder where your complexes come from.

>referencing something means I must like something
Hello newfag. Everyone knows how assblasted NaruSaku yards were even if you don't read that shit.

I really hope they don't die but I can't see how they're going to make it out of this. Armin sacrificing himself for this to happen locks things into place, there's no way that's going to be made meaningless by Bert and Reiner escaping

They won't escape, Eren will use his coordinate powers, look into their memories, and realize they're better to keep alive than dead.

No updates?

>asking for which ship you''ll die for
Fuck off Amerifat, we know you have 101 copies of Naruto in your room.

What a lovely picture to open the thread on! Just a few more days until we find out that he lives! Hopefully we'll see him as a titan.

ayy my 1 fellow ArJ, good taste.

>"good taste" to a retard that would kill himself over a ship

>what is hyperbole

Did you see my drawing mrs smith? I drew it for you

pretending to be retarded again, eh user?

But I don't claim I'd kill myself over a ship.

細かい台詞うろ覚えなんだけど、
ベル「これでチェックメイトだよ」
ライ「なっ…お前、それはせこいっつーかこすいっつーか……もう一局だ」
昼のベル「えっ…ぼ、僕は、構わないけど…」
夜のベル「ふふ、僕は構わないけど?」

He doesn't need to pretend

You sure that's not from the live reading event? There was a skit about BR and chess, with Bert being the king or something.

But Reiner's VA wasn't there.

This. Joke or not, it's dumb as fuck.

They had a prerecorded clip for the skit from Reiner's VA.

I think I saw a drawing for me, and I liked it a lot. However, if you've got it saved I'd love to see it again!

It is, I was hoping someone would translate this part, its a bit difficult to understand.

Bert isn't being a king, Connie and Sasha suggest Bert try chess in order to be less of Reiner's shadow. But apparently Reiner goes into Soldier mode during the game and Bert wins.

Its right here

Connie said something about the king being the enemy and not being afraid to kill him, and that Bert is good at chess and should use chess tactics in his life. Since he's CT it's fitting.

I read from some Japanese Twitter users who were at the event that Bert's seiyuu simulated a confession of love for Annie

Did Annie's VA reject him then just like how it's gonna happen?

Probably no

If Bert's VA couldn't even admit to liking her during the radio talkshow what makes you think he'll confess during a live event?

Because Japanese Twitter users confirmed it lol

We will have to wait for someone to upload some video of the event to see if that's true or fake

Nevermind found it:
twitter.com/_EmiiA_/status/749505621469204480

Soon

Ooh that's so fun! Thanks for that. Hopefully he'll be able to enjoy many hot dogs in the future once he's recovered from his injury.

Her VA wasn't there.

Was Isayama also at the event?

Bing translator a shit

He asked if she wanted to make cookies with him, lol, too cute.

Cute.

What the fuck Bert

Indeed and perfect!

C-Cute

That's what all of my twitter feed was about, that BR chess skit, I didn't even realize Annie's VA was there.

Levi will use the serum on Armin but he won't become a shifter, relating it with the phrase in the cover, Eren will transform him into a human before he eats one of BR.

I doubt Zeke uses a serum syringe on every person he transform. He may have a power and Eren probably have that ability too.

I didn't see much about the BA thing either, but Annie's VA wasn't there. I imagine it was something with Bert practicing his confession or something.

Yes.

Kek.

Oh I get it, so the VA was being a tease? It wasn't a skit or something?

Yes, it was more of a demonstration.

I think people were more surprised at Reiner's VA making an appearance as a prerecording, a lot of fujos couldn't stop talking about his voice.

I want to know what this says too.

When will Jean kiss Mikasa?

>inb4 Sasha is injected, becomes a mindless titan, and her friends are forced to kill her

Maybe that's why they include the au stories in the special edition of volume 20, because that's pretty much her dream story.

Why do Levifags want this so badly? He's the strongest human, making him a titan would be a waste. He would have as much control as Eren initially did.

>I doubt Zeke uses a serum syringe on every person he transform. He may have a power and Eren probably have that ability too.

I want to find out soon. Wonder if it's related to the barrels and crates dog titan has strapped to him.

Most people just want an interesting shifter again.

>Levi
>interesting

What. My guess is they'll use the serum but fuck up somewhere in the process.

KEK