Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg28IMaWbfM
a.uguu.se/gl5mDpYn2klD_Closebeingmad
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Brian is happy about 4 july.

Did they end up doing his episode, or did they drop it/haven't reached it yet?

Saban, I mean.

Brian a cannon weeb in Precure?

I don't even care for Maho, but I'm glad somebody did the next episode.

Time to watch Maho... I guess...

That's some really neat art.
>robot gloves
I mean, hot damn. Are there any more like this?

Why would somebody even draw that? WHY?

Maybe it's a breast and they're censoring the nipple? It does say "Milk".

What was Megumi thinking?

Ha ha ha. You've got me in stitches.

>What was Megumi thinking?

Pancakes? No Hime, we're having cream pies today.

>Maho gets subbed
>/pc/ immediately dies

I appreciate the effort, user.

Probably the time of day.

I downloaded
>[user] Mahoutsukai Precure! - 20 [720p].mkv
but the subs don't show for me.
Does anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it?

I really enjoyed episodes 20 and 21.

It's busted. I just put up a fixed version.
>[user] Mahoutsukai Precure! - 20 [720p] (fixed).mkv

I guess since they're anonymous uploads, I can't just delete the old one though, eh.

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

There's nothing particularly censor-worthy about it, so I'm sure they did it, but don't take my word since anything past 21 hasn't been posted on streaming sites

Why use leopard raws when Commieraws are available? Just wondering since it's already available earlier and all.

>Commie

Is there any difference between either encodes?

youtube.com/watch?v=Qg28IMaWbfM

That's it? the big villain is nothing more than a friend of the principal?

What do you expect? A girlfriend?

It's actually 10 bit video and was encoded up to fansub standards, meaning if they have to they would up the bitrate specially fight scenes. Although the downside is of course the size but it's better than a blurry mess of an encode.

>Shitting on people offering raws 4 hours right after the episode airs and has better quality than the other raw that releases 8 hours later.

Fuck off Commie devs.

But Dumbledore was gay.

user timed the subs to Leopard and they're not frame-by-frame identical. It's still 720p and if your autism really can't take the slightly lower encode rate, you can always retime it all yourself.

>not Eien no tomodachi

The newest ep was awesome. I wish I decided to watch it earlier.

I just downloaded [user] and what the unholy fuck is this shit supposed to be. 720x408 is not 720p and reencoding crf 21.5 video to crf 23 with setting looking like preset veryfast is completly retarded. Is this a troll?

>720x408
Whoops, they're both like that. Did I mention this was my first time doing this?

It's all a conspiracy to make IS/Naisho look better.

What is /pc/'s opinion over the Saban dub anyway?

I know it'll be an overall inferior experience compared to Smile Cure due to heavy editing, but there's reports going around saying its unexpectedly successful and enjoyable.

Why are you even reencoding the video? Just remux your pissubs with CommieRaws and you're done.

Couldn't they just hire some freshly-HS-graduated amateur female actors instead of resorting to this abomination?

Nah just wondering why is all.

Did you renencode the video? Don't you just need to put both ass file and mp4 file into a single mkv container and release it?

It was timed to Leopard raws so he either has to retime it to Commieraws just use the Leopard raws one.

This is embarrassing.

I don't know, an old evil, bones that came alive because of dark magic, an alien that has to collect the stones because of reasons.

It's surprisingly fun. I wouldn't recommend it over Smile, but it's worth checking out.

Too scary for little girls.

Why? Is it the ASS file which was supposed to be AAS?

>Did you renencode the video? Don't you just need to put both ass file and mp4 file into a single mkv container and release it?
Well crap, yes, that would've been easier. If it was so simple why didn't he do it himself, then? I guess I just assumed it had to be done the more complicated way.

Anyhow, I'm not sure it's worth a whole new rerelease to correct, though someone's welcome to do that if they want. I'd rather have slightly better subs at that rate.

The worst villains in a precure season?

Maho < GoPri < Max Heart < the others are all pretty good

Fuck off

>Gopri villains
>not top tier

Maho. They're just so boring. Even pissardo was better.

As if every season don't have villains just as shitty.

Sid Vicious was the only mildly interesting one mostly because of his visual design, and the plot, not because of whatever was supposed to pass for his character. GoPri was all about the GoPris.

Sparda coptor was retarded.

>those pink petals
It is almost as if Haruharu is back.

Shut got past the stereotypical okama-villain. It's not an epic turn for the ages or anything, but at least it was different, even from what they did with Westar & Soular.

I forgot how the great the HaCha opening was.

Why was the lineart in such a terrible season so good?

The worst villain trio were the HapCha ones.

Because they lasted 40 episodes and still never amounted to anything.

They're just reusing the exact same effect, really. I can't wait for a couple of years from now when someone watches Maho before Gopri and complains about how lame it is that "Flora is just doing the same thing as Felice".

Yeah I thought it was weird they just re-used what Flora did. This season really is all about no money

What they did with Close and Shut was great, both fell and stood up in completely different ways. I still fondly remember both of them.
Lock was entertaining the time he was the main villain, not as good as the other two but decent.

Dyspear and the robots were pretty boring though, I will give you that. It is one of the reasons I loved Dyspear not being the final boss.

MUTEKI

They got cool fights

I can't complain about that, the petals effect was great. It always added artistic detail to battle and made them better.

Them using the petals in Maho is good.

SpermCharge Precure is my favorite opening. Can't get it out of my head.

I didn't really care for Close much.

At the beginning he was plain and after coming back his plans ended anti-climatically.

Shut was easily my favorite.

They did get that, definitely. I guess I just expected more effort in writing their characters because their visual designs were more interesting.

Wasn't into Shut though, not the okama thing, just his color pallet made me gag.

Dyspear was the worst ever, way worse than Desparia. At least she looked cool.

Dyspear really took after Despariah in the "I'm gonna sit around and do nothing for no reason and be really boring department."

Close was my favorite in my case. The episode where he first died left a big impression of me, I was glad when he came back and trashed the cures in the first second.
I loved all his battles with Flora, how he made her despair and became angrier each time she surpassed different ordeals.

>was the worst ever
Lets not go so far, there are tons of main villains in Precure who do nothing but sit, order around, have a few worlds and then are defeated without problem. Its been a problem since FW that few seasons like Suite have managed to avoid.
Which is why I liked she not taking the place of last boss since it would have been more of the same.

>Dyspear / Desperiah
>fancy ass school
>the first general is the only bad guy left at the end
>the blue Class Prez
>the yellow idol

I think I've figured something out, guys. Pancakes. They're fucking awesome.

>the first general is the only bad guy left at the end
You are wrong here, Lock and Shut were also alive.
And Kirara was a model, not an idol.

Wait okay. The first bad guy is also the last bad guy?

Noise was top-tier, not even just among precure villians. That season was put together really well.

Labyrinth = Desert Apostles = Dysdark > Oresky Trio = Bad End Kingdom > Jikochu > The rest

I was not only talking about Noise, Ako's dad was also fairly entertaining while he had the seat. The main villain thing was done pretty well in Shuite

Noise was probably the best final boss in Precure, Close is a close second if we consider him and not Dyspear and after that there are few interesting ones, maybe someone like Moebius could take the third place, he wasn't particularly excelling but he was fairly interesting in my opinion.

>I guess I just expected more effort in writing their character

But there was a little more effort. Look at how much effort were in the maho villains. Basically nothing until they died

>That season was put together really well.

Ehhh, the ending came together really well but Suite had some problems and a couple big retcons/plotholes that dont make any sense even by normal Precure standards.

A slut is a slut whether you call her a hussy or a harlot.

The second set of FW villians was pretty neat because I'm still not sure if they were normal humans whose lives were destroyed when the seed of evil suddenly took control of them, or if they were never really real people at all and the seeds created them.

>and a couple big retcons/plotholes
What do you mean?

Kirara is a naughty girl.

Say what you want about Kirara, but don't call Urara a slut.
She is a cute pure girl that's trying her best without recurring to dirty tricks like other idols.

You remember the G clefts needed to fill the score, the ones that are inside the girls transformation items? Suite didn't. They made a big deal about that early on and then forgot about it until near the end.

And then there's the problem of no one telling the girls that Mephisto and Trio the Minor aren't actually bad guys. It doesn't make any sense for that to be kept secret, in fact it would make more sense for them to be told everything and about Noise.

She got a touch more, I'd say. Dyspear was deeply involved in the Twilight/Towa climax arc, but yeah, other than that she collected a lot of dust.

>we will never have a surprise last minute boss that makes sense, who is better than the original boss and that people actually root for again in Precure

>remember the G clefts needed to fill the score, the ones that are inside the girls transformation items?
I actually don't remember that, care to remind me what are you talking about?

>then there's the problem of no one telling the girls that Mephisto and Trio the Minor aren't actually bad guys
That's not a plot hole, you can bash it as an instant of bad writing but not really plot hole.
Still, wasn't it Muse who wanted it to be a secret because she didn't want to take sides?

a.uguu.se/gl5mDpYn2klD_Closebeingmad

Close's anger was top notch. This is how you don't waste VAs like maho.

Have the scream when he dies?
That one was great.

I can only hope for them to bring Jouji Nakata again and make him scream like a madman in Maho.

Didn't nobody know what was going on with Noise until after they got purified and expplained what happened when they got lost in the woods/went looked for the king?

That's true, I remember that. Nobody knew why the king and knights were evil until the forest thing.

YuuYuu is getting larger.

DX3 was the last good all stars

They aren't even past the halfway point. They stopped midseason.

Are the All Star movies any good?

Until DX3 yes but watch them all anyways

Say something nice about Max Heart?

Hikari is cute.