WE NEED BETTER GUN CONTROL!

>WE NEED BETTER GUN CONTROL!
>shooter used a type of gun that has been banned since the 80s

Other urls found in this thread:

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/05/21/machine-guns-legal-practical-guide-full-auto/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Citation please.

lmao if true

exactly. leftists btfo

liberals are experts on buying weapons despite never attempting to buy a gun

automatic weapons are banned in Nevada, niggers

hey just a message from europe: you cant control guns if there close or more than 400 million guns in the usa

might as well say to isis: hey man pls stop its illegal

You know what I noticed? White men still get higher kill counts. How's that for white privilege?

shit, i meant they AREN'T banned in Nevada

>Rape is banned people still rape
>Murder is banned people still murder
>Acid attacks are banned and people still do it in London
>Stabbings are banned but they still happen in Europe
>Guns are banned in Europe and people still die to them
Gee, it's almost as if criminals will always find a way to do stuff

inconsistent rate of fire. was probably a crank trigger thing installed on a semi-auto.

Yes they are. Fully-automatic weapons are banned nationwide. You might be mistaking them for "assault weapons" or "automatic weapons".

bad ass

Yeah. It was a weapons free zone! how do you bring a gun into a place where it is illegal? Is he a wizard?

Acid attack the eyes of all white men, so they can have equal perception to minorities with lower kill counts.

>give every Down syndrome drooling Trump supporting fuck a gun

Nah I’ll vote against that.
We need better security.

what gun did he use
I seen a post on here saying he used an M2 browning

#WhiteTerrorism on twitter is you want to feel

That or he was using two guns at once. It took him a fuckton of time to reload.

Liberals and brainwashed niggers will claim that any gun that holds more than 10 bullets is an "ASSAULT WEAPON"

It's easy to find. Basically if it's manufactured after 86, it's banned. If it's prior to that, then you have to be vetted by the feds and it costs 10k USD or some shit. There's nothing for the left to stand on for this one.

There is no indication of that.

Well, people possessing illegal weaponry is a result of gun control not being enforced, isn't it?

>Fully automatic weapons are banned nationwide

As long as the gun was made before 1986, you can own a full auto. Unless you are a Class III dealer then you can own a brand new full auto.

Here is some reading for you.

thefirearmblog.com/blog/2014/05/21/machine-guns-legal-practical-guide-full-auto/

Fully automatic weapons (Class 3) are NOT banned nationwide. Some states ban them but most do not. You have to have special certification and pay a hefty transfer tax to own one, there are about 50K legal full auto owners in America.

Orlando was higher.

SAY THIS AND THEY JUST RETORT "YEAH BUT IF WE GOT RI D OF GUNS IT WOULD MAKE IT HARDER FOR THEM TO GET THEM" KILL ME

>criminal using a BANNED gun
>thinks we need more laws to ban more guns

Why are liberals so fucking stupid?