youtube.com/watch?v=vytBlmt6OoY
youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

holy shit

Brainlets

no homos please

Amazing

wtf i love Spen now

>tfw no qt3.14 fashy Spanish gf to live with in the country with the nicest weather and fittest people

>nicest weather and fittest people
You clearly have never ever been to spain,

I think you have never been here. Or you have and you are just jealous.

Once a fascist country, always a fascist country.

Meanwhile in Catalonia

Spain would be better without Catalonia.

Spanish nationalism looks good

Franco would have killed all these thots

this is why the vote is considered "illegal" by most of the world.
Nah sorry catalonianfags, nothing of this is going to happen you retards.

what is "Cara El Sol"?

>holding terrorist flags

Europe would be better without Southern Europe

Prove me wrong

>catacucks sperg out
>get btfo by closeted fascists in the guardia civil that volunteered
>are turning more and more spanish people into nationalists that will continue to fuck up their delusional plans
>all because they want more muslims and niggers

can't make this shit uo

they need more cultural enrichment.

SPAIN NO

DELET IMMEDIATELY

BAD GOYS

Inno falangista

>that pic
>conveniently forgets that you retards were the ones who got curbstomped in 1939 in Spain

fake news
in some places internet connection was down, so you could technically vote multiple times
but at each of those places they wrote down your ID to be entered into the central server afterwards for verification

vaccation in the north are shit tho, the south is cheap and it's warm, less arabs and niggers than in the north, pretty comfy places to be honest.

TEACH ME SPANISH NAO!

I want to be with them.

noice

youtube.com/watch?v=vytBlmt6OoY

I'm from spain you idiot.

Based

Fascism is alive and well in Spain, and Franco is not dead after all.

Fucking christkikes

You don't understand the 34 dimensional petanca

they are trying to appear to be an oppressed people but the only thing they are achieving is to make Franco look like the good guy

captcha avenida facchini

pay nato denbts

Nope.

Anarchists go home before your commie "allies" btfo you again. After all anarchy should not follow any ideology right?

So no nice weather and no fit people? Are you blind or a weeb?

>implaying franco was a bad guy
Franco did nothing wrong

I bet these sluts would love to gobble on Franco's moldy mini dick, specially the girl with glasses, she seems like she'd cum at the sight of it.

all your colonies are gone spanish amigo, will you let one from your mainland go away? do not let spain lose its land. give the anarchists hell.

He did nothing wrong

She's wife material tbch.

ay caramba que triggereiro

A small group of people chanted the falangist anthem and leftucks sperg out 'le Spanish fascism on the rise!11!1!!#^×1', funny.

We have all kinds of weather, it's no the same in compostela as it is on sevilla
Tourists think it never rain or it's cold or above 40º in here, and that's a false perception
And fit people? go and take a walk and see for yourself
have you ever been to northern europe? that's fit people, kiddo

Where are the tanks? weren't they supposed to have showed up by now?

H O P E

would ya just look at all those white bigots.

Why is spain in the EU again?

Please get out

Over the last few years i've come to the conclusion that Europeans just need a little more push to go full nationalists / fascists.

The Spanish State is a fascist government dressed up in a centralist government's jacket. Nothing's changed in the last 50 years, that's exactly why Catalonia has voted for a change and voted to be free.

Catalunya no es Espanya.

Lel how do they know the words?

no lol

The transicion was a lie. Spain factic powers should have imprisoned the former leaders of the fascist regime, they didn't so they rooted more

Occupation forces violating civil rights of peaceful population. This is the Europe of rights? NO! This is fascism

The whole EU is a totalitarian regime: the Fourth Reich.

Ask Greece.

you dumb fuck, once the vote is in it's in.

There is nothing on the envelopes to know from who it is (secret vote), all they do is open them and see if the ballot says yes or no, there is no more ID check.

Excuse me but the internet was never put back, and the counting has been already done anyway without any way to prove that fraud didn't took place.
Try next time you fat fuck, i'm closer to catalonia than you are from being white ! deal with it mixed 1/32 german cuck !

>The whole EU is a totalitarian regime: the Fourth Reich.

God I wish it were. Then retards like you would be put in the ovens.

Tell me Napoleon was catalán?

>flag of imperial Spain
Based.

So fascist that is one of the most tolerant countries in the world

For those who want the English lyrics.

youtube.com/watch?v=tGbGVvMEapY

Tomorrow the Catalan government claims it will declare unilateral independence and probably try to take over important infrastructure like the Airport.

That's when things are likely to get very hot.

>implying he wouldn't have banged all of them

Good. Let's hope you anarchist retards get btfo again

You're right and I say it as a southerner. Nothing but shitholes full of shitskin and pretend-to-be-left parties that kneel to (((Europe)))

hahaha get fucked nazi larper virgin neckbeard

30 minutes

Catakeks get Catarekt.

No tanks anyway. 10k spanish chads are more than enough

Go back to your cuneta rojo!

Yes, the EUSSR is shit so are lefties

Yes. Jesus Christ, També.

Upset?

Shut up Italy, go suck a penne

Wow, fuck it I now no longer support catacucks if this is how the rest of Spain is. Awesome to see whites taking pride in their country And race.

>take pride in something you didn't accomplish yourself
Phew

come home white man

NATIONALISM is not something Europe needs more of.

That demonstration was only to get 10000 syrians
And each year madrid have way more commie demonstrations

You are the one who is utterly buttblasted because you cant throw jews in the owns Hanz

Why would you suipport catacucks in the first place?

ovens*

You dare talking to my cute Italy like that again and I'll send you 5 feet under, commie scum.

>Not being proud for your father and family
I hate you fucking cucks

You are your ancestors, why not take pride in what they and the society they created accomplished?

Yes it does, it needs more rope too for traitors like yourself.

It's ok as long as I can gas lefties.

Catalonia are SJWs commies, they bankrupted the region in 3 years. They want to leave now so they don't have to pay the 40 billion in debt to the Spanish Government.

They burnt their money paying monkeys and shitskins to live in their region. The terrorists in the Barcelona attacks were getting paid 2000€ per month and had a free house just for being non-white.

spain is not like thise
what happens is that spanish nationalism just revolves around keeping catalonia inside
that's all that matters
you won't see those people oposed to the eu or migrants

>meme flag
Kys

When will Spain deal with the catacucks once and for all?

So they're like this because catalonians want to leave but not because they're being invaded by niggers? Sad!

catalonia is the only region that had an antimigrant party but the whole spanish media didn't promote and being against independence they also became irrelevant in catalonia

Based spaniards

>Why love your family just because they are family?

This is how liberals think

>feet
We are not Americans, use meters you dumb