Dragon Ball

It's about time we got an answer

Right or left?

Why did left cause them to get new pants?

Because his regular pants were too small.

He is like the hulk, his transformation is so powerful it dyes his pants.

neither, they aren't MAX

Because goku's original pants are red and it would be weird.
Vegeta keeps his jeans.

They'd all be blacked in the end my friend

Left every day of the week.

Was GT even canon?

One looks like fanfiction/fanart
The other sounds like fanfiction and looks like deviantart Sonic OC.

So I'll have to pick left.

But why is he red in the first place? It's a Golden Great Ape, right? Where'd the gold go?

Neither.

DB >>>DBZ >> DBGT >>>>>>>>>>>> DB Super

I'd like SSJ4 a lot better if it did anything other then job. I don't think Goku won a single fight in it other then against Baby and even then he was getting his shit kicked in until everyone else gave him energy.

Granted, SSG was only used for one fight and Goku lost that too, but it did allow him to fight against the God of Destruction at least, even if he was holding back.

I don't know honestly, SSJ4 is one of the few things I liked about GT. The concept, at least. It doesn't look like the next step of SSJ3 but it's own thing. Magic pants and eyeliner look pretty goofy too. But SSG is just Goku with red hair, which is lazy.

Honestly, they are both as bad as each other.

>SS4 Gogeta and SSGSS Gogeta use the Potara earrings.

Both

but that's impossible

Nothing is impossible with the dragonballs.

Just let me have this one small thing in life!

Xenoverse makes it possible, all you need to do is put 2 monkeys in a time machine and you've got the necessary ingredients.

it was never and never will be.

It'll happen in Fusions, just you wait.

Inbuilt Cloths beam

Left isn't great but is at least a somewhat interesting idea of reintroducing the Great Ape Saiyan physiology I guess.

Right is just a recoloured Sonic OC.

This

Although it would have been better if he was golden instead of red

Left
>looks rad as fuck
>cool idea for a saiyan transformation
>struggles to hold up a building

Right
>is stronger
>pallet swap that is less lazy than bluper saiyan
>DYEL

When SSG Goku fought Beerus, they risked the entire universe being destroyed just by the shockwaves of their punches.
What do you think?

Canon alternate timeline where Beerus didn't wake up.

>Although it would have been better if he was golden instead of red
That's what the Super Saiyan 4 Super Saiyan was 4.

I think Toei and Toriyama have no sense of scale or consistency. If goku's punches against Beerus threatened to destroy the universe, Goku fighting hit at 10 times greater power than that should have vaporized everything, but it didn't even break the shitty ring they were on.

Well I don't think Hit was a god, so.

I think Beerus being a god is what caused that, not necessarily Goku's own power.
When two gods just got mad at each other (Champa and Beerus), the ground around them started to turn to dust

If only god ki damages the universe shouldn't Goku and purple Vegeta have done some damage?
Or is it some the copy ki wasn't pure crap

It's bullshit either way.

Toriyama did it because it was cool and made the fight seem tense.
That's ultimately what everything is in DBZ. It seems cool or makes things seem dangerous, so realistically power levels jump all over the place.
Sometimes characters are put at Raditz level for no reason and other times are at Beerus level.

In terms of powerlevel it isn't even close. SSJG is miles ahead of SSJ4.

Technically we could go over the fact that technically based on what SSJ4 characters have been shown doing that SSJ4 is weaker than SSJ3.

Who's best vegetable in here?

Right is an actual asspull, whereas left is grounded in some sort of sense.

On an unrelated note, why did no one wish a Saiyan female back to life?

Dumbass retcon that should not be canon, almost as fucking stupid as Bardock being the first Super saiyan.

Goku's pants from GT were that color, they just grew.

Earth pussy seems to be better. Also, saiyans don't have the family instinct humans have, not to the same extent anyway. That's why Goku is such an absentee father and husband and why neither he nor vegeta really care about bringing back their families or race.

man im so glad black isn't goten

from the last episode it looks like he is just the body of the dead goku frim trunk's timline being controled by Kaioshin

i bet that if you remove black's earring he just becomes a dead bosy again because Kaioshin loses control over it

>saiyans don't have the family instinct humans have
I mean, they managed to sustain a population on a planet. They're clearly capable of raising young.

>That's why Goku is such an absentee father
Explain Vegeta, then. Goku wasn't raised in a family unit. His granddad died, and he was left to fend for himself. No one taught him any sort of responsibility. Chi Chi probably tried to beat it into his head over time, but that clearly hasn't worked well.

If Goku is a God now, why doesn't he create a GenKiHaMeha?

>I mean, they managed to sustain a population on a planet. They're clearly capable of raising young.
Breeding instinct is not the same as family instinct. These are the people who send their babies to conquer planets, user.
>Explain Vegeta, then.
Bulma has the best training equipment on earth, and right now he's fucked off to live with Whis to train.

>Breeding instinct is not the same as family instinct.
They had a heirarchy, what I assume to be some governmental structure, and some sense. They weren't just monkeys fucking each other. There were probably family units of some kind.

>These are people who send their babies to conquer planets
That's mostly out of necessity, since they have to make money. Planet Vegeta wasn't exactly a resource-rich planet, IIRC. Although the only cases I recall in which babies were shipped off was if they were supposed to just destroy the planet. Adults seemed to do the conquering. Correct me if I'm wrong.

>training equipment
That's not what I mean. Vegeta clearly understands the role of a father(probably because he was raised by his own) and cares for Trunks. He's even supportive of Future Trunks in recent episodes. Bulma's not a sperm bank. She's the mother of his child. He acknowledges that. Goku is still an actual manchild. Well, until he gets angry, anyway. I think that has less to do with him being a Saiyan and more to do with his only really being taught to fight.

... explain yourself.

SSJ4 is by far the cooler transformation in general it requires you to have mastered the Oozaru form and Super Saiyan and is just visually more interesting playing off the whole Monkey King Journey to the West inspiration behind Goku

SSJGod is just Goku with red hair and a red aura it look like Kaio-ken

with ssj4 he was already at god level, he even started creating clothes

Get mad faggot

Gine a best

Crap or Poop?
>Protip: They're both shit.

> Earth's pussy seems to be better.

Implying

One gine for you

>Waifufags being retarded.

Easy

SSG
> temporary transformation through ritual
> obtain god ki
> undetectable
> if able to master said god ki = SSB

SS4
>furry
>edgelord
>eye makeup
>magic pants
>magic aging for kids
>SS"4" yet anyone can transform to it with butz waves and controlling G. Oozaru

I also prefer the simplistic SSG design to the deviantart Sonic fanart

>simplistic SSG design

SS1:
>gold hair
>blue eyes

SS2:
> same but more sparky

SSG:
>thinner
>tanner skin
>red and black eyes
>red hair

SSG is not as "simplistic" as people make it seem. Maybe compared to SS4 sure

>n to the deviantart Sonic fanart
Funny, because Sonic Fanart is the one full of recolors and namechanges, like Super Saiyan God and SSB.

>SSG is not as "simplistic" as people make it seem
IT's simplistic as shit, user, it's literally recolored base goku with -20% width in photoshop. And SSB is literally just SS but blue, not even thinner like SSG.

SS1 completely chnaged hair shape and color, SS2 changed hair shape even further and added lightning.

Idk i associate sonic fanart with edgy furries.

Not just "recolors", that can be anything

I agree with you regarding SSB.

Not so much with SSG

>Idk i associate sonic fanart with edgy furries.
There aren't any furries in GT.
Super on the other hand...

But he's a furless cat

Yes, user, he is. Are we gonna do that thing where you pretend furry has anything to do with fur ignoring the existence of bad dragon and sharktits?

>forgetting that original DB was furfag heaven

GTfag plz

No. But I was under the impression the orginal dragonball had furries, as well as Z and GT. Didn't goku put a rabbit on the fucking moon to make children treats or some shit?

Why does Toriyama keep trying to push this meme pose?

And this IS TO GO EVEN FURTHER BEYOND

next super saiyan transformation should change their appearance like the freezer, cooler and cell guys do. goddamn sick of recolours

The whole point of SSJB is that he can control his God ki, retard.

Goku in Super is pretty much a god in training while SS4 Goku was a mutation that shouldn't even exist. SSG and everything after it would trounce SS4 Goku and would man handle SS4 Gogeta which was the pentacle of power in the Dragon Ball story before new shit was tagged on.

He has been pushing Jaco in general

Have you had your cup ramen today?

Almost right, just need a bigger gap between db and z and between z and gt and a smaller one between gt and super.

How bout ss4 gogeta with ssgss vegito?
All possible with time travel/AU shenanigans.

In terms of strength? God, obviously.

In terms of design? 4, but that's mostly because the SS4 concept is neat and I hate how lanky SSG makes Goku

The Potara fusion makes them Vegito though. Fusion dance makes them Gogeta.

SSG was great because it was like actually seeing Goku again without him having to change his hair to fight.

Then they did SSGSS and fucked me.

>furry
Is this literally the best insult that people who don't like SSJ4? That's like saying Great Ape is also a furry.

>Gine will never be animated
hold me user

I dunno, this Future Trunks arc is interesting me a lot more than 90% of the GT did.

The beginning when they were traveling the galaxy was literally the best part of GT because it was almost as if it was an adventure series again, but they threw that shit out the window fast.

Future Trunks arc isn't adventure either but more Future Trunks >>>>> Any of that other shit in GT besides what I mentioned

I suspect they were originally planning on a higher form of SS4 like they did with regular super saiyan. The fact that Gogeta had bright colored hair when neither of his fusion partners did suggests that as well.
My guess is they were eventually going to go "SS4 Gold" or something.
Also, they originally called it "Super Goku 4" not "Super Saiyan 4" on all the merch. My guess is the full Super Saiyan 4 Goku was waiting in the wings but they decided to scrap it.

I like how SS4 Goku looks like he's unlocked the power of his bloodline.

SSG is better imo

TrunksMai is probably the most romantic development this series has seen this side of GokuChiChi.

Krillian18 kinda counts , but most of that was in the background.

>super saiyan gay super saiyan
>it has to be unlocked by two saiyans having gay sexd

Delete this.

Until that time, we have to settle for Dōjinshi

They're not new. Just magically bigger

Right is superior transformation and show...by a large margin, and the gap continues to grow with each episodes.

GT fags are the absolute worst.

Super sayian God, IS FUCKING KAIOKEN