youtube.com/watch?v=sGLomkqW5rg
youtube.com/watch?v=hCxy-4IAgzo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>those hands
Lewd

Posting best girls.

Posting

>And why is it Bea-hime?

Because its a law of nature that Beatrix is best girl.

My Brother.

Where?

>law of nature
You could almost say it's a rule of nature.

RULES OF NATURE
youtube.com/watch?v=-7TSJdFO6jE

>you will never HEMA with Beato

How can you waifu girls from a series were the majority of them end up red paste.

Iris a beauty. BEAUTY.

Now thats a Saberclone.

Iris is not a saber clone.

>when a girl is blonde she's now Saber
Ok.

No one has called Stella, Lise, Marai or Katia a Saberclone yet, and they are all Blonde. Iris is the only MabuRabu to get called that.

I just told you Iris isn't a saber clone.

10 more days until Unlimited and Extra!

Katia's not really blonde and none of them really give off the air that Saber does like Iris.

An user posted TE screens with machine translation in the previous thread. Where do I get a TE torrent and the translation software?

You get it on the place with japanese torrents and the translation software from the place with it.

Which is?

Lurkmore.ca and hownew.ru

nyaa se

Feed a man with a spoon and he's fed for a day.

Scans where?

>tfw no Yugoslavia front VN

>Under pressure, Lise told them everything about the defection plan in order to keep Theodor safe. She was forced to joined Stasi and became a swallow (a female spy who uses her body to get intelligence), and later in 1981 she became a TSF pilot. In 1982 she was sent to serve frontier guard force and in one instance, she was forced to execute 20 people who wanted to defect to West Germany (including 2 teenagers and one baby).

>Her TSF piloting skills were honed during the days as a frontier guard. This lead to her joining the Werewolf battalion. Beatrix Brehme promised to let her meet Theodor and free him, if she would help her battalion instead of helping Heinze Axmann.

>Thinking about the days before, of how she was called a traitor, a prostitute and was never treated fairly, she swore loyalty to Beatrix.

So Lise gets picked on by Axmann and his men, and decides to join up with Beatrix, only to get picked on even worse. Being Lise must be suffering.

Irisdina is only good for domestic abuse and being forced to put her hands into boiling water when you're angry at something.
Or being forced to cut off her fingers one by one without anesthetics.

>Where is Iris?
After she got dicked by her much beloved Theo.
Sufering...Waiting for Martyrs.

Irisdina is only good for tender loving and being kissed on her hands with boiling hot love when you're enamored at her.
Or being embarrassed at having one of your fingers slide in her ass during intercourse.

she wasn't picked on by Beatrix and the wolves. That's only in the anime that's way it is considered bad adaptation.

How does it feel knowing that Ketchup and Michael are the most drawn SM characters in the Western fandom? Hell, people love Axmann more then both Lise and Beatrix in America.

Doesn't surprise me one bit, the anime-onlies are pure scum after all.

Not even slightly surprised. All it takes for Western fandoms to draw art of you is being an evil and attractive guy.
Just look how much art monsters like Hannibal get.

Lise is an angel

So getting gangbanged, whored out and having ""rock babies" is better than mean colleagues in your opinion? And even then, the mean colleagues are an Anime only thing.

The opinion of the west means very little to me.

>being Lise must be suffering

>kidnapped
>tortured
>raped & taped
>forced to prostitute for her captors
>forced to kill civilians, including children and babies
>forced to torture's her brother's friends
>gets a bullet to the head courtesy of her dear brother.
>gets made into Dick Dastardly by the anime director

You have no idea. You'd have to read Lise's Requiem yourself to understand how deep the rabbit hole goes. Hopefully things have a chance to end better for her in the VN.

Lise and Iris need to forget about Theo and have sex with each other.
Yes or no?

And now she's a smug angel watching everything on Earth go to shit after she died.

Thanks, Katia!

>those digits

Vivi certainly checked 'em.

>Iris and Beatrix need to forget about Jurgen and have sex with each other

FTFY

Nah Iris and Bea
Lise has Farka

Punching Irisdina in the face and telling her that no one will ever love her.

Pinching Irisdina on the face and telling her that I will always love her

Like that?

Suffering
youtube.com/watch?v=YEAXIoBPhBQ

If you treat Lise nicely, who quickly would she go from not trusting you and expecting your kindness to be some sort of trick, to actually liking you?

Just give her headpats and feed her pancakes.

Lise isn't Silvie, user. Other methods are required.

I want to be dominated by the Silver Polish Hussar

>Other methods are required.
Feed her crepes?

>no Tito-chan SoL in Kumrovec

Why even live.
Excellent taste

>A strange man and his cat approaches her with stacks of pancakes and crepes and tries to touch her face.

No one said it had to be all at once.

She's a werewolf though.

One moment, an adorable girl, the next, a vicious and rabid dog of the stasi. That strange man will be leaving with one or two less fingers if he tries to stroke Lise's cute face.

Who /NVA/ here?
youtube.com/watch?v=1mG3BvkT6YQ

That sounds like a good side story to be honest.

>tfw no werewolf to cuddle with

Not laughing at Irisdina's jokes and telling her that she's not funny and should kill herself.

Nee, nee Perspective-sempai, is this better? What does the rest of Sup Forums think?

Also, Sup Forums what are the tickets Farka is holding in her hand for? And would you go with her?

What a bad Onii-chan.

Neck looks strange.

>Farka
Isn't that Katrina?

Tickets for her freakshow since she has lobster hands

>would you go with her?
Sure, as long as she doesn't bully me.

Look at the filename.

If its too long, then its seems I fell back on old habits.

But would you go with her?

No

Katia and Gretel bad dogs

Of course a heartless monster like Irisdina would enjoy cold.
>you will never non-lethally stab Irisdina and kick her in the wound

>tfw we'll never get level 4.

PACT PRIDE WORLDWIDE

Equator monkey detected.

Well, first you need more practice on drawing anatomy in general. You're still drawing that waist as if it's kind of being viewed from the front, and not at an angle, like how she is supposed to be.

Check out this example of the torso from profile and front views. Should give you some idea.

Damn it I keep forgetting. Here's the the image I intended to post.

Thank you. Back to practice I guess.

Even if she is a secondary, Gretel will always be the main heroine of my heart

What a dumb dog. I want to kick it until it runs away whimpering.

Is Irisdina Satan?

no she is literally Hitler.

I want everyone who lives in a third world nation to leave.

No
youtube.com/watch?v=sGLomkqW5rg

The wall just got ten feet higher.

>implying that a puny wall can stop El Presidente
youtube.com/watch?v=hCxy-4IAgzo

That's the point.

Not going to lie, part of what makes Lise so best is how she keeps trucking along in spite of everything she has been put through.

Looks like it was drawn by a sexually frustrated young woman. Nothing wrong with that, but let's just say they're a lot less likely to draw Walther x Sylwia.

YOU have to go back
BACK TO WHERE YOU BELONG
>>>>/anywherebuthere/

Someone's quite grumpy today.

Lise in a stetson and star-spangled bikini and dausy dukes to celebrate her escape from the DDR

thanks doc

Bolshevism will be the death of Germany.

Let us all give a salute to all the brave men and women who gave their lives to put a stop to Beatrix Brehme's stasi regime on this day of freedom.

t. moderate

Importing freedom is always worth to die for.

>mercenaries and rebels
>brave

That it is. The German people won their freedom and exacted their revenge against their tyrants. Brings a tear to my freedom loving American eyes.