SHOOTER WAS A FUCKING SPIC

>64
>(((white)))
>Name on the scanner is Stephen/Steven C Paddock
>Has a criminal record

Other urls found in this thread:

mugshots.com/search.html?q=Steven Paddock
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Palm-Beach-County-FL/Stephen-G-Paddock.82349000.html
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Unsorted-FL/Stephen-G-Paddock.72228408.html
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Palm-Beach-County-FL/Stephen-G-Paddock.72219971.html
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Steve-Chee-Paddock.8596341.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

mugshots.com/search.html?q=Steven Paddock

Shouldn't it be "Stephen"?

delete this

My crystallized hatred has become a torrent of rage in my belly.
Anyone else feel this way right now?

ANOTHER WHITE HISPANIC?!

So. . .Amerindians are white now. . .this is the power of. . .the. . .media. . .w o o o w

Paddock isn't a Hispanic surname, faggot. If that is the danger guy then at most he is mixed with a white father.

plenty of hispanic paddocks on FB

that guy is native, not hispanic

so. . . how come. . . .you type. . . like your autistic. . . . . . . w o o o w

Looks like a native to me.
Revenge on the white man for taking his land or whatever.

Hes not 64

You shouldn't have littered.

Looks like your average murilard, no surprise here, Lock him up.

HAHAHA and you retarded yanks talk shit about our media calling Pakis "Asians"

HAHAHA

As much as I want to believe this there still that asian women that was his accomplice why would this spic fuck know her.

The one who was conveniently running around before the concert telling people they were going to get killed?

Since when does the surname mean anything? He could be an injun and his family could've had a name change back in the day

Yeah. She's married to the other stephen paddock .

You have the wrong guy again! This is like the 4th time, Sup Forums. It's hilarious how bad you guys are at this.

They're killing and replacing us... slowly....

Guy looks amazing for 64
Based spic genes

This is fake noose.

It's not "Steven", it's "Stephen".

Fuck your circlejerk of death OP. Stop fucking up this board just because your autism dictates that you have to deny that the shooter was a white guy this time.

Original reports of 4 suspects, 3 asian and 1 white. The white guy is Geary and his Flip wife is Marilou. Braddock is a fucking Injun and it is quite likely the last member involved is a family member.

That's not him, some non-popular websites were trying to publish the shooter's face first, to gather more traffic. I noticed it on facebook.

He's an indian not a spic?

Irish slave owners duh

SHUT IT DOWN

Jesus fucking Christ it is like you assholes can't understand that this was a planned group effort and that leftists and Indian are together on this one. Look up Braddock's family and it doesn't take long to find the connections that explains why some balding boomer got the hardware he did.

>not stephen
>not 64 years old

are you even trying?

mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Palm-Beach-County-FL/Stephen-G-Paddock.82349000.html
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Unsorted-FL/Stephen-G-Paddock.72228408.html
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Florida/Palm-Beach-County-FL/Stephen-G-Paddock.72219971.html

this is most likely the guy

he could have moved from florida in the past 3 years

That's an Italian btw.

Feather or shitting street indian?

Feather...the DAPL kind. Funny enough this has almost nothing to do with Islam. This is purely leftists terrorism.

SHOOTER'S MIDDLE NAME IS CRAIG

Just reported Stephen(Steven) Craig Paddock

the police have already said that their only interaction with paddock has been a traffic citation

It's almost as if the body count wasn't the only goal here...

It's time for a complete and total shutdown of Radical White Terrorism

He also calls himself Steve, so…
mugshots.com/US-Counties/Arizona/Maricopa-County-AZ/Steve-Chee-Paddock.8596341.html

The DOB/arrest area match up. Interestingly, he's 5'11" in one and 6'01" in another. Manlets, when will they ever learn.
It's also not that far from vegas.

Do either of these dudes look 64?
No they don’t.
Are the days of pol dominating the doxx & beating the garbage MSM over?

It was an antifa psyop to smear gun owners, simplify it. It was done to turn normie whites into anti gunners....it was a hoax....the interviews are bs. I've been lookign through the evidence no blood no muzzle fire. SWAT there well before anything happened and Louise Rosealma at a country music festival LOL

Stephen CRAIG Paddock.
>Stephen CRAIG Paddock.
Stephen CRAIG Paddock.
>Stephen CRAIG Paddock.
Stephen CRAIG Paddock.
>Stephen CRAIG Paddock.

kek
natives litter all the god damn time.
t- guy who lives in a town that is like 50% native.

Age 63 faggot

but the guy you posted is in florida and isnt 64 either

Someone make a photoshop of this mongoloid, but with blonde hair and blue eyes.

Now for the main course:
> yet another non-white shooter
*inhale*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

What now, previous Sup Forums fuckers that were gloating over the """white shooter"""?

DOB does not match up the cunt was born in was supposed to be born in 1953

Then he has no presence whatsoever online.
I can't find any information whatsoever on this supposed man
interesting how mainstream media outlets immediately had pictures of him to circulate

He was 64. I wouldn't really peg him to be a big social media guy being as old as he was. Not to say there are no 64 year olds on social media, but I'd argue there probably not as many as other age groups

Inb4 boomer pissed at the nfl

65+ is actually one of faceberg's key demographics now. There's tons of them and they're all gullible as fuck.
can't find the 2016 data when I need it, but this is close enough

Lol looks like the avarage white gringo imo

Lmao he guns down a crowd because coons kneel during the anthem

The white shooter is confirmed by the police

This native shooter is literally only on a Sup Forums thread

I mean at the same rate 2016 would be, what, nearing 70% in the 56-64 dem? Is it really out of the question that he'd be in the 30% without one as he lives out his nihilistic fantasies in Vegas with Asian whores?

lol no way for reals?

It would appear his social media accounts were taken down prior to realms of his name

rural. . . and suburban. . . retards . . .w o o o w

Did you honestly think a wh*te could be that effective?

Lel you pink bellies cant get past 10 body counts

kek

looks nativemerican

O shit I'm backing this theory

This is him palm beach reported that he sold his florida home in 2015.

Wrong guy, dipshit.

That guys not even 64 you lying fucking faggot.

Well they do that to hide the fact that it was really muslims. They do it here to make it seem like whites are bad