If this picture is accurate, this had to be planned by an expert shooter...

If this picture is accurate, this had to be planned by an expert shooter? When Mateen shot up the nightclub in Orlando it was an enclosed space so he really didn't have to be well trained

Thought?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8&t=181s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH2xsQcIUYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

An expert shooter wouldn't have used 5.56/5.45 at that range -- which is what it sounded like, knowing that the terminal ballistics would be terrible.

Large crowd = random targets you're bound to get a few.

The shooting was a textbook group sniper/terror attack that is commonly used in color revolution "Springs" like Arab & Ukraine. It also has similarities with the Dallas Sniper, which was part of a similar operation.

Predictive programming was also used involving Marilyn Manson getting crushed by guns at a concert with a purple(color revolution) background.

Groom Lake(near Vegas) is something I mentioned recently: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/text/Groom Lake/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

>giant crowd
>need to be an expert to shoot into it and hit people
This board really is filled with the dumbest people on the internet.

>implying that one user represents the whole board

From 1,400ft? Yeah. Literal definition of spray and pray. All he would have had to do to set this up is tell the person downstairs he wanted a nice view of the concert grounds.

Fucking got me

5.56 is why count is so low.

the 556 and 762 is completely wrong

your autism needs practice

Shooter 8 guns, 2 platforms set up, and security cameras in the hall to see police coming. He clearly thought this out and most likely had firearm training.

t. battlefield 4 weapons exbert

this

3.61 k/d brah

The distance from where he was shooting from to the crowd below is abt 200m. He still would have needed decent weapan handling skills to control the rifle firing full auto for a sustained period. He got lucky because he fired into a a dense crowd of people and couldn't miss, any confirmation of what weapon was used?? Was it an AK-47 firing 7.62mmx39mm cartridges from a drum magazine???

Estimated 30,000 people, he kills between 50 and 70. Expert my rectum.

>If this picture is accurate, this had to be planned by an expert shooter? When Mateen shot up the nightclub in Orlando it was an enclosed space so he really didn't have to be well trained
Look at this age.

He was most likely in the Vietnam War.

Doesn't look like the 32nd floor does it? Were reports wrong?

what kind of gun he have?

crazy gun uses item designed to kill mass amounts of people at distance to kill mass amounts of people at distance.

might be more to it but im guessing not

That doesn't look like high enough to be the 32nd floor.

Ouch

> put table in front of window
> brace
> "decent weapon handling skills"

This is literally the laziest mass shooting in history. No checkpoints, no real heavy planning needed beforehand. Literally all this fucker had to do was move some furniture in the room and make sure to reserve a high floor overlooking the concert grounds.

>300-400 meters is the standard engagement range for assault rifles in combat scenearios, and is the standard range riflemen are trained to engage something with iron sights in most militaries. not remarkable shooting at all consider it was automatic fire into a crowd.

When you fail at the only thing youre respected for around here

Man, even fully touristic cities in the US look like shit. Just a fucking huge parking space with houses now and then...

>32nd floor
>across from the Pyramid

really gets ya thinking

He got battle ready at Rubicon Training group LLC
and practiced at Waldrop Range LLC

yfw the record is about to be broken

another angle

Pyramids are triangles.

You still need to be able to control the rifle by stopping the barrel from rising because of the sustained fully automatic fire, but yes, if he managed to keep the barrel from rising it was always going to be a turkey shoot.

-local news-
suspect had:
worked as an accountant
alaska hunting license
lived in texas
occasionally lived in ny
sued a hotel (not the mandalay), settled in arbitration in 2012 (for what or how much unknown)
had a pilots license
no criminal record
no apparent mental health problems (so far)

did you read that or do you have some kind of personal knowledge of this?

>tfw breivik and rodger got nothing on stephen

This was a deep state clean up operation to tie up loose ends. Girls are drugged and raped in operations to compromise beaurucrats and politicians, and people in other useful positions. Once you have the hard copy of blackmail, you need to make sure your newly converted/leveraged agents aren't ratted out or ID'd by the victim. So you invite a bunch of them to a 1 entry/exit pen at crowd like this and stage a mass shooting. You'll find the initial and majority of fire was concentrated on a single VIP or other private 'pen' where the 'Dumbo Drop' girls were held. Then the public crowd was fired upon to provide the plausible deniability cover/camoflauge for the media to pump. It's a two-fer for the deepstate because they clean up vulnerability, and get to push for gun confiscation at the same time, if not some other angle where they can get more government/private funding for the security state apparatus.

Max effective range on area target is 600 meters for 5.56 round. Looks like he was well within that.

You fucking people. He was shooting either with a crank or an automatic into a crowd of hundreds or thousands. An expert shooter he did not have to be. Fucking conspiracy nuts man.

How much you want to bet a big chunk of the dead are from the stampede?

holy shit i remember a thread yesterday on pol saying there had been no mass shooting under trump

That's pretty fucking crazy.

From the sound of the rounds at that distance I'd say 7.62

He shot from ~300 meters away

Mass shootings are part and parcel of america

post it

Most of the deaths will be young females because this was a deep state CIA clean up op to tie up loose ends from their Dumbo Drop parties (compromise ops).

WTF is a crank???

That faggot played fo4 and thinks guns come wtih cranks. Not since fucking 1840

>30.000 people in one place
>need to be an expert shooter to kill with full auto firearm

stupid fagget

imagine this put on a trigger

so how did they come up with 32nd floor

so they found him dead?
that counts for 10 xp points if it's suicide confirmed

youtube.com/watch?v=jif4Wo0LDX8&t=181s

yeah nah

he's a republican

it's ogre lads, pack your bags

The sound from the video Fox just played it was definitely bump fired and not a full auto weapon

Anybody else hear that???

More like 450-500m

That's what I thought he was saying user, wat a massive faggot.

Yeah, he shot himself in the back of his head. Didn't want to be caught.

Seems plausable 7.62x39 from that distance is going to lose a lot of its speed and penetrating power which may explain the low fatality rate.

>expert shooter

he had 8 guns with 2 platforms and blindly shot into a crowd of 30,000 people.

the fire detectors went off there due to the smoke
he planted cameras to see first responders
his dead body was there

#notallanons

Hey Frank

He probably means 7.62x51, think HK G3,M14,FAL etc,etc.

He is as random and innocent as Lee Harvey Oswald

but clearly the shots didn't come from there so what gives

Either way it was not 5.56

turning a fully automatic rifle where all you need to do is keep the trigger pressed to fire 450-600 rounds per minute into a glorified manual bolt action rifle by placing a gay hand cranked firing mechanism, ky user.

Some hotels like to dick measure by starting their floors from a higher number. Not saying that's the case there, but it happens here and there. THe police definitely said they were hitting the 32nd floor.

Good shot, Zebra 2-0

Coming from someone that owns a lot of guns, crank triggers are one of the faggiest gun modifications besides adding a 14in black dildo bayonet.

You deadshit - they work on semi-auto rifles to give them a quasi full-automatic fire rate.

Step outside occasionally, cunt

Are you fucking retarded cunt?

The orlando shooting was in a closed area and got significantly less

The man KILLED 50. That is usually the HARMED number.

So let me correlate some info for your dumb ass.

How can a fucker shoot on top of a building, even into a crowd, and KILL 50.

This is either a controlled event or a controlled event.

400 metres is the maximum effective range of assault rifle calibre ammunition i.e 5.56x45mm & 7.62x39mm. The penetrating power of the bullets is severely compromised at that range.

Beat me to it, thought it was b8, but user is just incredibly stupid

me too user. They said Obama there was aton of shootings, and someone joked that "thats how a nigger from chicongo deals with things" or something along those lines. I remember too

Oh I don't know... I've seen someone shooting a Savage .308 in pink polymer furniture with the action and barrel cerakoted bright blue with rainbow flags on the stock....

I can see how the weapons ban has turned you into a retard.

GUN USED IDENTIFIED AK TYPE

terminal ballistics and rate of fire consistent with the gun.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=MH2xsQcIUYI

I can see how you ruined your mum's labia on your way out you fat fuck.

I can just grab trigger and belt loop on jeans with thumb and finger and get same effect.

Turns your AR15 into an auto, basically.

only a homosexual like yourself would be into crank handled firing mechanisms, vote NO

I mean that is pretty fucking gay but it's more than one single modification and still not as fucking queer as a crank. At least the poofter is just advertising their faggoty while still keeping the rifle fairly useful. Also props for using .308

Definitely planned if it was his room. Not planned if the guy had a room at the hotel and broke in.
Just heard he was there since the 28th of September. Planned like a mf.
Got a room facing the concert and waited for it.

So they cant penetrate cloth?

How many do you think were stampeded to death with all those r selected freeze faggots laying in the mud.

Also, with any modern rifle the effective range is 600+ yards. He would have been about 450 yards out.

However the position and amount of rounds used makes me believe that this had to have been planned.

It can still penetrate skin you dumb fuck. Especially when you dump 600 rounds into a crowd of thousands.

OH LOOK ANOTHER AMERISHART VIRGIN TRUMPSHIT COMMENTARY THREAD ABOUT GUNS

KILL YOURSELVES FOR THE WORLD'S SAKE SUBHUMAN CUNTS

PLEASE

Cant you do it the normal way wirh simple tools? Like drill here, sand here, file this off and done?

That has more to do with the unpredictability of the fall beyond that distance and therefore impossibility to aim. You can still die from 5.56mm at 1km+ (0.6 miles for US fags) easily.

Fact is that a 223/5.56 can easily achieve this task.

The jews did this.

the guy had a plan but not combat knowledge like that

What made it worse is he could actually shoot.

I wouldn't. But old mate may have, given they're consistent with audio from the videos.

>Not knowing all the schizo's, shitposters and other fucking retards are coming out during happenings.

It’s a weird mix of shills and retarded faggots coming out of the woodwork, notice the crisis actor bullshit, people not knowing how rifles and ballistic work or having retarded comments about the absence of footage with casualties. Happening = Retards flood in to shit stuff up.

I didn't say it couldn't penetrate, however the lethality of the rounds is reduced.