How's the official translation? I remember people were having a shitfit about lamprey being switched to rabbit...

How's the official translation? I remember people were having a shitfit about lamprey being switched to rabbit, but I didn't really get a feel for the overall quality of the translation.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/M9Fpe
futalog.com/pic_d/l/160704/4369639736823.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Peroroncino is a girl and the race word "heteromorph" got changed with a word that simply defines them as ugly.

Uploading on imgur the new bunch of pics i found.

1. for what reason?
2. what word, specifically?

Taking the changes into account, would you recommend I drop 15 mamazonbux on the hardcover?

Here it is. imgur.com/a/M9Fpe
They got the gender wrong a few times. She instead of he or something like that.
As for word i dont remember, just check archive . Someone even posted the yenpress digital version.
As for spending money, you make a choice by yourself.

Ah, if it's a mistake and not purposefully making people the other gender for reasons I can dig it. Rare first edition genderswap.

Shalltear best lewd Overlord.

But she's flat. How do you expect THE BABY to grow up big and strong without big chest beefers to give it calcium?

>calcium
>not blood

All official LN translations will bastardize the original text in order to make it fit in more with western accepted writing styles, values and culture.

Lupus teaching Warlord Enri all she needs to know about sex
futalog.com/pic_d/l/160704/4369639736823.png

It went from "heteromorph" to "grotesque", which is inaccurate.

Also, >rabbit.

You could just read the translation on sky's site (Nigel redid volumes 1 and 2) and decide then.

From baidu:

Aura: Ainz-sama~
Aura: Ainz-sama~
Ainz: Ugh...
*shock*
Ainz: What is it?
(This... this is bad... I can't believe I spaced out just now. Was it because of recent stress? Nobody should have seen me mess up just now, right?"
Aura: Ainz-sama, it's terrible!
Ainz: Au-
Aura: Mare and I opened Urashima's Chest and we became adults!
(TL Note: in the legend of Urashima Taro, he opens it and becomes old)
Ainz: !!? (Ehhhhhhhhhh--)

Ainz: Ah... well, here's no need to worry, you'll be back to normal in a while (whew, managed to calm down~)
Ainz: I'm very happy to see how you kids have grown up.
Mare: Ai... Ainz-sama...
Ainz: Mare too...
Ainz: Ahhhhhhhh--

Nice!

user, is there a reason for you to save the 250x99 version instead of the 344x135 ones?

Are you new?I said it a tons of times.

I want to see them reunited

I want to see you naked.

Tell me your adress, prepare the ring.

Haven't seen this kind of pic in a long time. Anyone got the one with classic lines such as: "your ass is bleeding my cum lmao" and something about a sperm necklace? Other variations will do just aswell.

I'd drink it.

>the ring
Sure bro.

Can we at least expect a drinking contest in vol.11, chances are Ainz wants to get some information but first has to best a dwarf, but since he's a skeleton and Aura is a minor the responsibility falls on Shalltear, Ainz thinks he's already won since Shalltear is an undead but starts getting fake drunk and jeopardizing the whole mission.

He will probably have either Shalltear or a personally summoned dwarf mercenary take care of it. He is a skeleton.

how did this get banned it was just ainz?

>properly installed the plugin
>still cant see dead post
What is it?

>banned

Shalltear wins but is clearly (fake) drunk.
Dwarf: you won, you may ask for anything in this room.
Ainz: k-kita! Shalltear ask for their weap-
(Drunk)Shalltear: i-I want all the girls in this room!
Ainz: ehh?!

>not asking for all the ainz in the room

Even Shalltear isn't this stupid. Remember that she still want to clear her name for failing her mission, so she will do her best to receive praise from Papa Bones.

i posted it it was this pic

Then who's gonna screw up in this volume?

Aura and ainz, but ainz already said he must sacrifice people to keep up his image, so he will blame it all on shalltear since she's already known as a screw up.

user , there is no way Sinz will screw up. He only has to do the opposite of what Shalltear wants to do.

*Ainz

adorable entoma~

Tell me Sup Forums, who do you think will be the final boss of Overlord?

>Albedo
>other NPC
>Renner or Climb
>Slane Theocracy
>AOG guildmates
>other players
>not yet introduced new world threat

I'd put my money on it being either Albedo or players.

How can Aura possibly screw up? Trying to go incognito to tame a dragon without Ainz knowing and getting attacked or MCed?

>other NPC

or rather a guild without owners that just arrive after ~50 years after ainz came to power. Ends in climactic showdown where ainz dies and wakes up in a hospital wing with his 40 some guildmates.

The twist is that all the guardians follow him to the wing somehow..

>MCed
Can't get MCed since she has her own WCI.

Was that really the case? Ainz didnt seem too confident when he dispatched Albedo in vol. 10

Albedo and Rubedo. I can't see ST and PDL as the final bosses and AOG guildmembers showing up from nowhere would be a really bad move from the author, plus they don't have their equipment and items. Other players might be an option but it would need to be an army of level 100 players to be a threat or at least a few with one or two WCI.

So if all undead hate the living why doesn't Evileye do so?

>So if all undead hate the living
Because not all of them do, that's just the avearge NWers assumption.

I wonder when she gets killed off.

World Eater

What the hell is that?

Actually scratch that, I think I remember. Isn't it the last boss of the MMORPG?

It's the last boss of Yggdrasil.

Say what if after YGGDRASIL closed, the 9 realms of YGGDRASIL became 9 different WCIs and the one that is created from Helheim (where Nazarick was) appeared in NW?

because all the unintelligent undead hate the living so the living assume that the intelligent undead do too

So you think there's a secret society of intelligent vampires that lives among humans?

wouldn't be the first time it's happened

What happens when you put Aura & Shalltear in an enclosed space for two weeks?

a bunch of baby rabbits are added to nazaricks ranks

yes and led by players who chose to play vampire lolis

I thought players couldn't choose what their avatars would look like unless they played a human race? So they would look like ugly vampires if anything.

Someone must have turned Landfall into a vampire.

Does Jir now hate Ainz more than Renner?

>hate Ainz
Where did that come from? They get really along as fellow rulers. Ainz respects his sempai and Jir likes to talk with Ainz.

Isn't that what the name Evileye implies?, I thought she was cursed by someone and it being a vampire player seems possible, since she transformed way too young to be the catalyst of her own curse.

Would Aura, Shalltear and Albedo be able to defeat a level 100 Kyouhukou?

Not a damn chance, he'l crawl under their clothes and make them faint instantly.

No, they would run away . And then lose cause a cockroach is faster.

>not mentioning bloody warlord enri
you had one job

>implying vampires are ugly by default

Yggdrasil ones are, except for the VB.
I wa t to see Kyukouhou and the Worst Ero spooking the Nazarick girls.

Someone requested this yesterday.
Well, it's done.

>Enri not swole
You had one job, Succulent.

Nice. Are you still taking requests? Can you make one with PA and Lakyus making chunni poses?

Can Enri give enough head pads and ear rubs to swindle Lupus away from Ainz?

FemPero best girl and best buddy.

Yep, but tomorrow.
Also it's would be good if requests will be in 4koma format. With a dialogue bubbles, like 1-page comic strip.
I'd like to draw Overlord yonkomas, so if anyone have a good idea - you can request it tomorrow.
I'm guided by the Madhouse artbook.

I hope they show up when Nazarick actually fight hard opponents.

Then Lupus beating up the 1 prince or Enri' s goblins who shittalked her and Evileye+Narberal fighting over Momon.

I want an casual entoma. Trying to blend in human society Err soon to be Ainz society

If albedo is a succubus, why does she hate humans so much?

shalltear isnt ugly

Found this about Lakyus .

If rat food suddenly walked to you and gazed at you trying to fuck you. Would you give in or still try and get to the boney-meaty steak on a nearby table?

Bone boner > Flesh boner