Bleach

Where were you when RenRuki was finally confirmed?

Other urls found in this thread:

skaoi-h.tumblr.com/post/146892096107
fanfiction.net/s/11333164/1/Yearning
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Sweating on if Aizen will show up

>RenRuki
Disgusting

Sitting at my desk, drinking carlsberg piss.

I guess I'll take another one.

Ichiruki suicides soon!

is bleach kill

I'm not even an ichiruki fag, just a massive Rukia fanboy and if she ends up with this fucking loser I'll fly over to Nippon and tell kubo to fuck himself in every language that I know.

5 chapters !

Whatever your side is, don't miss out on your chance to make complete strangers eat paper over the Internet and rub 'I told you so's in their faces.

I wonder if we will get another Narusaku type meltdown? It's obvious that Orihime is going to win the strawberrybowl.

Renji post TS looks so fucking good.

5 CHAPTERS LEFT

What paper?

>complaining about an autistic post in threads overran by shipperfags
user. You should be better than that.

>come to check if next chapter is going to be released as usual
>JESUS CHRIST 5 CHAPTERS LEFT RUN FOR YOUR LIVES

okay what the fuck is going on, any source for that?

I'm sure the 3 Ichihime fans that lurk Bleach threads will have a blast

IchiRuki confirmed, get hype!

No you wouldn't.

>5 chapters
>Fullbringers still to appear
>Zero Division has no time to redeem themselves after getting off paneled
>You will never see Ukitake, Shinji, Isshin's and other Vizards bankai
>Urahara didn't do anything relevant really
>Grimmjow was a filler character
>that bitch employer with big tits that could see spirits will never be explored as a character
>Aizen will never get out of the chair
>No Ryuken whatsoever
>Kenpachi's bankai was useless

I could go on for hours

>all this pairing memery
jesus christ what has happened to Bleach threads?
It's like a microcosm of how much has Sup Forums gone to shit

It's probably always the same guy

>Sup Forums doesn't want the childhood friends to end up together for once
Am I in another universe or what

That's disappointing if true. I've always preferred IchiRuki to IchiHime. Honestly I think Orihime is hotter than Rukia, like Rukia is a midget twig and her haircut makes her look like a trap, but I always thought Ichigo had way better chemistry with Rukia than Orihime.

Anyone else feel the same?

none, just that the last chapter's cover had a blotched out numer and that blotched was only big enough to cover one kanji. It could be between 1 and 10, or kubo's pulled some shit and used it as a place holder rather than actually blotching out a number.

skaoi-h.tumblr.com/post/146892096107

Deepest lore, Ichihime confirmed, why is Kubo so based?

Checked

>Renji. Fucking RENJI.
Kubo better not make Rukia step down like that. He is good as a close FRIEND.

Is 5 really confirmed or assumed? I thought we still had another volume to be honest

Ichi x both girls confirmed, harem end

Rukia is too good for him

We have 1 volume left, and we're halfway through it as is. 5 chapters to go.

KUUUUUUUUUUBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Holy shit shipping aside, this is based.

Sup Forums was always shit. What's your point?

Ye totally confirmed kek

So did Beelzebub ;_;

You posted this last chapter

Hundred is also a single kanji in Japanese tho, and Final Hundred can work too.

Rukia deserves a REAL man.

I'm looking forward for Sup Forums anal devastation if Rukia loses and I'm an Ichirukifag myself. Let's all be miserable together.

Beelzebub wasn't canceled, though.

If ichigo loses rukia-chan to fucking renji of all people I will legit be fucking assblasted beyond belief. you're going to cuck ichigo, okay fine kubo you fucking hack, but not to renji. NOT TO USELESS FUCKING RENJI PLEASE

Stop bullying Renji he doesn't deserve this.

This is a man ?

If IchiRuki doesn't happen I want Bleach banned everywhere outside of Japan.

Well if it wasn't it sure felt like it, that last guy after Lucifer was pure shit. delinquient-chan ;_;

Accurate as fuck.

Even Byakuya knows it and has given his blessing.

wait 5 chapters until the next arc right?

>Ichigo
>Real Man

Did you read the last chapter?

Is this some PSP game

It's like Goku losing ChiChi to Yamcha. Like Naruto losing Hinata to Kiba. It's embarrassing. Especially since Ichigo got BTFO by the bad guy big time.

Amen brother

kek what is this cringy game?

>skip

Brave souls.
Goku doesn't give a shit about Chichi, Ichigo doesn't love Rukia, and Naruto didn't love Hinata until after the series ended, so your examples are actually pretty good!

There's literally no way out for anyone against motherfucking Bach though, Naruto might've pulled it off but not Ichigo, he hasn't mastered the Talk-no-Jutsu to get Bach to kill himself

Ichirukifags.

>Goku doesn't give a shit about Chichi, Ichigo doesn't love Rukia, and Naruto didn't love Hinata until after the series ended, so your examples are actually pretty good!
That's why he's not referring to Ichigo losing, but to losing to motherfucking Renji. Ffs I'd prefer Rukia getting slammed as a prize to one of Bach's soldiers to Renji.

>being that assblasted over Kushitki not ending up with your gary stu self insert
I've never laughed this hard in years.
So now we're just going to ignore how Rukia casually broke Soul Society's rules by dropping her hard earned powers and training on some dumb fuck from the human world? Rukia's execution was well deserved, Renji and the rest where only following orders and doing their jobs just as she should have been doing in the first place.

Is Tsukiyama the only one that can save the world stabbing Yhwach?

>sakura lost
>all my danganronpa waifus died
>rukia lost

I'm having a hard time

Fucking weird. My comment had the trash Icon but the replies came through uncrossed and when I refreshed the page it wasn't there anymore.

>didn't even get his filler name right
fuck

You like Sakura, you deserve despair.

Rukia can't choose his brother, so she chooses his brother's vice-captain.

Holy shit, there are Sakurafags on Sup Forums?

>Renji
>Gets his ass kicked by Ichigo and spent half the series jobbing.
>Gets the girl.

>Ichigo
>Kicked Renji's ass and soon becomes a hybrid of all the OP powers in the entire series.
>Doesn't get the girl.

Are you kidding?

What does it say?

which Sakura?

>implying it's not the other way around and Byakuya rubs one out to Rukia bathing mid-shunpo as he thinks of Hisana.

They don't comment on his quick speed just because of his skill in Shunpo.

Is She actually into Renji? How did that happen

>Renji
>gets his ass kicked by Ichigo and spent half the series jobbing
>picked himself up, started winning battles
>gets the girl

>Ichigo
>kicked Renji's ass, spent half the series jobbing, became a hybrid of all the OP powers in the entire series, jobbed harder than ever
>Orihime's prize
Fixed it for you.

The pinkshit. Wormslut are surprisingly common

Yeah but that's thing
Renji literally begged Ichigo to stop it, AFTER he was powerless, he neither had to guts to follow the law to the death like Byakuya, nor the resolve like Ichigo to challenge the law with his life.

I wonder if Orihime sucked that emo arrancars dick or something? The anime especially made it seem like their relationship had some romantic undertones.

that's true, hundred, thousand, and tensthousand are all technically possible

Why me sad?

Nothing happened, people are just baiting each other

What

This. Renji a shit

Let's all give a hand to Renji, the best boy who won Rukia's heart! Congratulations Renji!

Rukia is ugly.So Ichigo doesn't see her as woman. Friend-zoned. Let's be honest,Ichigo is way above her league.

post ichiruki fanfiction to take the pain away

fanfiction.net/s/11333164/1/Yearning

just asking, because there was also a Sakura in Danganronpa
>Sakura lost
ok, should have known it

>fanfiction
kys senpai

This, but he could be excused if he was taking everything into account and was the type to try and salvage something, the type that tries to plan ahead or some shit however stupid that plan may have been (was he really convinced Byakuya would actually in the end pull strings to spare a sister?)
Renji has consistently been a hot-headed idiot whose only saving grace is his resolve, which was explicitly absent in the SS arc.

>Renji
>Is born like a simple Shinigami, still manages to get a Bankai at young age and confronts his master and OP captain to save Rukia.
>Gets better and better fighting against opponents way out of his league
>Genuinely loves the girl
>Gets the girl.

>Ichigo
>Born with the strongest possible powers.
>Jobs and gets carried by his hollow or dormient powers everytime
>Doesn't care about girls and is probably gay
>Doesn't get the girl.

It's called justice

>Too much of a pussy to break the rules for the one he cares about.
>"He deserves her!" they say.
Yet Ichigo rallied up his friends, stormed the Soul Society, got some powerups, kicked some ass, and busted her out. But yet "Renji still deserves her!" they still say.

What cucks.

>carlsberg
Like a true viking.

People should really stop taking the Memory of the Souls as canon. They are not made by Kubo. They are made by his editor, with whom Kubo most of the time doesn't consult things. They are often just guesses from the editor and those extra pages proved to be false several times.

I want to fucking kill myself.

>www.fanfiction.net

Am I still on Sup Forums? Did you really just post fucking fanfiction because your ship isn't going to happen. Jesus christ, this is narusaku all over again.

Do it faggot.

What does it say faggots!

even though rukia is ugly, they always seem to have fun around each other, more than orihime and ichigo

What is the best IchiHime moment from Ichigo to Orihime that solidified the legitimacy of the ship?

why lad?

how else can I deal with this crippling pain

>Let's all give a hand to Renji, the best boy who won Rukia's heart! Congratulations Renji!
Disgusting.