The USA deserves all the shit it's getting. The hurricanes and now Vegas...

The USA deserves all the shit it's getting. The hurricanes and now Vegas, those are all just God's wrath unleashing upon you small minded hyporictes.

USA and it's people are the bad guys and have been for a while. You guys are no better than Russia, just a bit more developed as a country.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you Sweden or Finland I can't tell

Nice digits

Probably Canadian larping as cucked nordic

Think of it this way:

Your opinion is insignificant to us. Men don't trouble themselves with the opinions of ants before they step on them.

Hope that helps.

U mad tho?

Agreed. Pricks war mongered before/during WW2 so they could profit/bankrupt/destroy Europe and steal the British empire from us, whilst supporting communism. Then they scream at everyone about how they saved the world. Haha. USA is destroying the world. You are a force of evil.
Down with USA! I welcome these attacks

At least we don't have to drink water from a bottle like you losers.

>BLACKED
How's our dick taste?

Pathetic tier b8.

Blame ZOG, not the ppl, fag.

At least I'm white.

NIGGER ALERT NIGGER ALERT. DEATH TO NIGGERS

It's not the ZOG's fault that they're in power. It's the average american's fault for letting them be in power. A dumb nation deserves all the dumb shit it could have prevented by not being literal retards all the time.

So are your sister and mother and my jizz when they all get together.

Well if were going to pull irrelevant arguments then why don't you invent a real sport? I'm sure the international community is none to impressed with your wifecarrying and boot throwing national past time.

How about our free education then?

>free education
>still a third world country with no industry, culture or innovation the rest of the world would be interested in
our feelings toward you are not hate, but irrelevance.

That's a cute Daffy you got there, op. :3

You seem still u n e d u c a t e d about the world around you.

Why do my words anger you? Is it because you lie to yourself that you are the greatest but in your heart you know that you're just below average as a nation?

>third world country with no industry

Lol, what a retard. Choke on a hamburger, fat boy. Enjoy your debts on your useles degree.

Fuck you.

>'small minded'
>sprawling continental multicultural interweb of degeneracy

So you're stupid.

FAGGOT NATION

Hyporictes was the best Greek philosopher.

OP is a Fennoswede, my American brothers. Finland is and will always be your greatest ally, do not let these Swedish cunts fool you

>Atheist blathering on about God's wrath

yes, there's nothing wrong with being mongrels in a mongrel society
god would certainly approve it, just like the tower of babel

The shootings were fake, and the hurricanes happen every fucking year, and we don't give a single shit.

where is your god now?

I don't think you understand how God works.

USA is end times Babylon.

youtube.com/watch?v=Zpge1e6GWoE